What's their end game?

They're not real car enthusiasts and its obvious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCcxlBLmujrjTVSSUkzZ2Jlg
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/10192812/#q10193002
youtube.com/watch?v=cUaaG26GzgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>when moog had to sell his mint as fuck imported s14
STILL
MAD

They are money enthusiasts

And you aren't?

Chill dude, it's just for entertainment. If you don't like it, don't watch it.

What constitutes a real car enthusiast is autismo world then? They've done a lot of work on their cars and helped spread the enjoyment of cars to hundreds of thousands of people.

This. They done loads of different builds.

That said B is for Build is by far the best car YouTuber

>metallica
dropped.

What are you? Some kind of /mu/ austist? Fuck off. Who cares what he listens to?

metallica fan spotted

>not a metallica fan

the problem is its boring too

they aren't funny

t. Lars Ulrich

Not him but you're not impressing anybody

t. Papa Het

You mean spread bad mechanic habits and immature homoerotic jokes?

metallica is fucking trash, it's cool if you like them when you're just getting into music around 13-18, but listening to metallica after 18 is a bad, bad sign.

We're not talking about Metallica, we're talking about MCM. I don't give a fuck what he listens to. It is irrelevant to his skills as a mechanic.

Says the autist who doesn't understand humor

Which are inexistant, btw. He always needs someone else to do the heavy lifting for him and then calls it "his build".

"OMG GUISE LOOK AT DIS BADUZZ BUILD WITH A $2k HALTECH ECU I GOT 4 FREE, MOIT!"

Gay jokes?

yeah i'm pretty tired of the endless haltech shilling desu, they chuck one on everything when a real budget build would involve burning your own chip

Trips of truth

you have disrespected my wife, friend, website and show.

Ive had enough of you mate

I wish, then I would be good with money

Moog is a fuckwit, fuck that guy, hes a god damn loser.

I remember that, pity all of Veeky Forums didn't rally against them.

Gay jokes are funny you boomer fag

m8 you are offensive and ignorant as well as intolerant

this is the year 2016 and going on 2017 gay jokes arent funny m8

Fuck off Cunt

nah mate how about you piss off

this show is pretty fucking homo.

0/10 would not recommend

shit-tier get

Why do car people dress like garbage?

because cars are garbage underneath all their fenders

You sure about that cause I think I look pretty cool and I'm a car guy

here are better YT channels

- Bad obsession Motorsports Project binky series is great for fabrication and problem solving

- WJ004 (Your rally grandpa) is great for learning about fiberglass body kits, cheap rally builds, and general construction

- AVE is good for tools and learning about electronics

- Speed academy high production value, little fabrication. Campy boy racer but with adults that have real money.

the MotorTrend channel is pretty great for entertainment with high production value. Not much fabrication to be learned. Humor is less weird than MCM. I watch dirty everyday and roadkill religiously. Finnegans garage is ok, but episodes are way too long and need editing for conciseness

bbuild has no idea what he's doing. Gotten better since brz build tho. But as someone that works on cars daily (mainly porsche gt3 and Daytona prototypes) it's painful how clueless and inexperienced he is. He does no research how to better complete projects, ripping shit apart and then half ass reoairs, shit is cringeworthy. We do better body repairs in the pits than he does in his garage.
I guess it's good for younger kids interested in getting into car culture, or people that have no real experience fixing things. But it's FAR FAR from the best youtube channel for fabrication, assembly, or general automotive repair. Its entertaining and mostly stupid.

Even BoostedBoiz these days are more entertaining and they actually do their own work

I have the compelling need to shill for The Fabrication Series if you want something else to check out.

youtube.com/channel/UCcxlBLmujrjTVSSUkzZ2Jlg

I seriously love Civic wagons

>youtube.com/channel/UCcxlBLmujrjTVSSUkzZ2Jlg
god i hate the thumbnails with big ass titles. How to make your videos look instantly dated 101.
Will give the channel a look though. Ive seen one of his videos before actually.

>"Moog is that human slime?"
>"HOLY SHIT MARTY THAT LOOKS NASTY"
>"HEY, MARTY WANNA FIND OUT?"
>moog sticks his nose into the brown crusty stain on the cars carpet and takes a whiff
>he then slowly moves his tongue close to the mysterious substance and as the tip contacts, his tongue and the substance embrace for a brief moment
>"UGH..... MARTY MARTY I LICKED IT"
>"yeah Moog I can see that, mate"
>"THAT IS INDEED HUMAN SLIME"

New MCM babby's won't remember this

the fuck happened betwen Moog and here

One autismo "raided" their forum and they supposedly came here and said shit.

>Bad obsession Motorsports
rarely uploads, garbage

> WJ004
never heard of it probably garbage

>AVE
nigga what? Anthony Van Englen is a Pro skateboarder. spell it out u cunt

>Speed Academy
decent quality, inconsistent uploads so garbage

>motortrend
boomer garbage

dont take it personal kid.

FOOKING DISGUSTANG

The way they shill it is what I find stupid. Haltech sells itself, they're real good products (inb4 hurr durr t. Moog) and I've had great experiences with 2 Haltech ECUs I've had (F9 and Sprint 500), they don't need a couple of homoerotic dumbfucks with the sense of humour of a 14-year old to sell their products for them. Specially not in such an "in your face" fashion, saying the word "Haltech" in every episode just as much as they say "moit".

And neither does their way of shilling Haltech fit with the entire paradigm of the fucking show. I man, getting a brand-new Haltech is absolutely way off a "real budget build". If during building of any of my project cars anybody had come saying "Here, have a free Haltech Elite 2500 worth more than your entire car" the whole project would've had no financial stress at all.

In the real world, cars are built with shitty performance chips sourced in forums or, in some cases, second hand piggybacks or standalones. Most genuine budget builds I've seen here go for Haltech's old stuff, the E6X being a favourite...and those still go for a pretty penny even though they're over a decade old.

So yeah, fuck MCM. Nobody who knows how stuff goes in the real world should be interested in that crap, moit.

kys autismo

an ausfag started samefagging and shit posting hardcore both here and on mcm forums, moog came here and said some things, also said some things on mcm forums, then damage control ensued and all posts on mcm forums were deleted and moog said he never said nothing etc etc

>muh uploads
Frequent uploads leads to shitty rushed builds ala b is for build

>has no idea what he's doing
That's half the point, he doesn't claim to be an expert, he's just a regular guy learning as he goes. You might be autistic if you couldn't recognize that.

> (OP)
>you have disrespected my wife, friend, website and show.
>Ive had enough of you mate

can someone explain this spicy meme

>Moog wearing metallica shirt
Fucking hipster

maybe you're the artist
>He does no research how to better complete projects

I get that he doesn't know what he's doing beforehand. No one does. My problem is that he does no research. Learning from experience is important (what he does, kind of). Learning from others experience is also important (he doe none of this and its infuriating).
A great example is when he blasts Lotus for not selling him parts, then like a dog with tail between his legs makes a follow up video saying he was wrong and just the fucks he spoke with didn't sell him parts. It's not hard to look up numbers and get in contact with lots of people. He's just not thorough in research before jumping into something. Time and time again he does this, another example is painting the first brz like 7 times. It's not how anyone is racing does things and it's not how regular mechanics succeed either.

Being shitty at something the first time is fine. Being willfully ignorant is stupid.

>AVE
Just an old canadian engineer saying dumb things about tools. I have no idea what you're on about. I don't give a fuck about skates

content quality falls when the youtube channel becomes a job. I don't have time to watch videos every day. Uploading frequently pisses me off because I'm always late to watch and cant be as involved.

Agreed. Budget build, freely supplied hardware and someone installs it for them, does the dyno tuning and final maps over several hours.

Usually just a dyno run breaks my whole budget in the past couple years. Feels bad, man.

this

thanks to me

New career path.

Selling de'm stray'an whistles...

Like an'alarm cl'ock. Mighty Whis' Cells Go.... Brrruuuuooooo-Mooooooooog!

Ave is interesting, but I sometimes wish he'd drop the cunning linguistics and make shorter form videos, as even his 20+ videos have about 10 mins of content in them.

as others have said. probably if you search
>You've disrespected my wife, m8
you may be able to find a screen cap.

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/10192812/#q10193002
I also forgot to add, Why has no one looked at Finnegan's garage? here's a video of his I really like.
youtube.com/watch?v=cUaaG26GzgA

this

>sensor

sell the music
misc ego trip

Moto
Compo
Mods

There's so much material to cover for the world of automotive but they won't. Just.

yeah, they actually build stuff that works.
Plus that sleeper wago

Seriously, he's getting as bad as 1pug