>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News

Wood Elves Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=ETYy5-0eVVQ

Wood Elves Let's Play:
vimeo.com/193870223/7bcb844b7b

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Routed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/totalwar/status/808307415414403072
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=816853867
youtube.com/watch?v=OdyzwuvxPHo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Edo turned to the Imperial side

Empire or Napoleon?

Discuss.

Medieval 2

4th for next historical title is 30years war and will have a Gustavus Adolphus DLC campaign

Can bumrush the welfs and raze it before Orion returns.
Crooked Moon G O B B O E S

FOTS

Q U E E K E D
U
E
E
K
E
D

>twitter.com/totalwar/status/808307415414403072

>Not working all of your legs or alternatively only working your upper legs

Goddamn that looks terrible.

So if you guys are right, and a Mousillon subfaction is on the horizon, do you think they will have multiple Legendary Lords?

Currently the sub-factions each only have one Legendary Lord. But Mousillon has several names attached to it compared to the ones we have now.

The Red Duke is obvious, since he is already placed in the game. However, do you think we'll see the likes of Mallobaude too? Do you think CA will bother to reskin them?

>Plunder around Germany for a bit
>Get killed because too stupid to not lead a cav charge without armour
What a campaign.

Neither

Only gunpowder game worth playing is FOTS and thats because you dont have to use gunpowder units

n-no bully

Post favorite Generals
>Beat Todbringer and took his Runefang

>and a Mousillon subfaction is on the horizon
Its not, /twg/ is wrong

Empire for campaign Map, Napoopan for superior battles

How can anyone even compete with best dawis?

>reskin
Maybe something generic imo. Doubt we'll get anything else like Red Duke. This is assuming they get another lord which I'm doubting. I hope they implement this great mod that makes their units look brettonian.

Also isn't moussy supposed to have like mixed units? Since they dont just fuck murder all the living in their cities? Please give me some even peasant skeleton archers would be great

Wish you could just choose any generic lord to be your LL. Playing minor factions is pretty fun, having your pleb regular troops against the big LLs with starting giants, artillery and shit. I really just want to play a generic arch lector for a LL and spread the good word. A glade lord LL would be cool too.

What do you guys think of Clan Angrund's auto-alliance with Orion? Does it ruin the experience of his playthrough at all? I just picked up the DLC.

Also the wood elfs always confederate by turn 18 for some dumbfuck reason, so I decided to pick up steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=816853867

>>Beat Todbringer and took his Runefang
sounds pretty based 2bh

>the armor of meteoric iron
never seen that before. what does it do?

Guys, I was in Games Workshop today for the first time and was talking about the armies with a guy who works there. He said he's a massive fan of Total War and that 'an underground faction' will be the next faction. He said that his brother's friend works for Total War and he dropped that small hint.
>inb4 "my dad works at nintendo" shit
This could very well mean skaven or chaos dorfs. I don't see why he would lie. I was even hesitant to post this unless someone loses their job.

>CA are not going to make a Last Stand mode for TWW
Someone go call the Relic guys who made that, we need it for this

>Choose your lord
>Survive rounds against enemy hordes
>Level up, choose abilities, pick gear

Well you don't need to use the LL's, man

>>inb4 "my dad works at nintendo" shit
top kek. was just about to write that when I read that part of your post

Anyone noticed NPCs can set tax rates other than on/off? I inspected the other main factions (Empire, Dwarves, Greenskins) and even some minors that are playable normally (Crooked etc) and they have either 100% or 0% like the player.

Yet the minor factions and shit have variable settings like Pic related. You think CA is going to finally put in a tax slider or something in brettonian update since they're known to be poor and taxes might affect PO more?

Stay behind your cannon and make way for the grown ups

C R E A K I N G N O I S E S

I just don't get why people are excited about the guy.
He really wasn't that important all things considered.

Beat both Archaeon and Chaos Chicken in a single battle, greatest Elf General in the Old World.

in case anons didn't see my reply

Has 42% total ward save with the banner, can get up to 62% with Pan's Impenetrable Pelt. Has >600 AP weapon damage

But is he HANDSOME?

>Empire or Napoleon?

Neither. They're just forever there as two imperfect halves that would combine into a great game if that were somehow possible

We never 5get Vinnie

I doubt it but I wonder if they'll make Mousilon able to confederate with normal VC so you can get the other LL. Currently VC factions can't confederate.

>silent and deadly
Hue

Is it possible to mod and add more provinces?

makes perfect sense, Skaven are a big faction though so I suspect maybe a March/April release. No doubt they'll cut the roster and add the Pestilens units later with expac 1 though I doubt anyone will care as pestilens aren't really favourites.

Dwarves were my best bros until the end of the campaign as welves.

Or POPULAR?

Random question but, does Vidya enter public domain after 70years?

>CHOSEN
>WITH
>GREATWEAPONS

hey i'd wanna hear a necromancer hold a speech

>about 90 turns into Welf campaign
>Chaos are coming
>I'm best bros with all the other forest lads
>everyone allied with each other
>really need another tree city if I want any more decent buildings

Is it at all viable to carry on like this? I don't want to be a cunt and backstab them and probably start a Welf hyperwar but I'm basically locked out of half the building/unit tree otherwise??

>Thinking Public domain is a thing post globalism

Oh ho ho, you

Make allies with Dorfs and Humans, get their amber
Confederate them with T3 oak.

Abandonware happens long before that.

It's easy as fuck to confederate after you get the 3rd upgrade.

What would a necromancer even make speeches about?

>>Thinking Public domain is a thing post globalism
kek you're right I know but hypotethically
>implying globaism isn't dying away finaly

well yeah true

"RAISE MORE SKELETONS"

>Today I will not be killing your entire village and raising your corpses, merely taking all your dead relatives out from the local graveyard
"weak cheers"

Kemmlers ravings are pretty entertaining. Play his quests battles and listen to him rant and rave to a bunch of dead things that can't understand him and even if they did wouldn't care

Because Skaven have so many units they could easily split them across 4 DLCs with each focusing on a single Clan (of the main ones)

Took me 45 fucking turns, the dwarf bastard rushed the walls upgrade, had to lie in wait for him to leave the fort

wtf fuck off gits

The Moot faction DLC when?

Poor Little Dawi

Playing Orion, Durthu declared war on Angrund early game, so I flaked out of the alliance to avoid a Welf on Welf war in Loren. HOLY SHIT like -120 to relations that only goes down 1 per turn. They later confederated with Dwarfs WHO STILL REMEMBERED and had the broken alliance penalty. Grudges not even once.

Damn, all those Night Goblins tho

OH FOR FUCK SAKE

I'd say Angrund has been bro-tier allies in all my campaigns, except they keep getting confederated by Dwarfs and fucking over my Amber supply.

>The Dawi are a staunch ally

Imagining these words leaving Skarsnik's mouth makes me laugh

>They later confederated with Dwarfs WHO STILL REMEMBERED
What about the Great Book of Grudges do you not understand, elf shit?

They ain't got shit on my Nasties.

Also wtf, Angrund builds 2 20 stacks an instant after being killed. I thought he had an income penalty? Or is this some Legendary cheat?

I've gotten the
>likes greenskins
trait for Thorgrim in both my Dwarf campaigns

yeah although some units are universal like clanrats, slaves etc and Skaven will need a semi diverse roster from the start. Going to be the most interesting faction since it's hard to see how CA will deal with it. Will we get a 30 strong unit of ratling guns/warpfire throwers/poison wind mortars or will they be attached to infantry?

youtube.com/watch?v=OdyzwuvxPHo&feature=youtu.be

>better trait triggers will never be updated

>when your hordes slaughter Europa's chosen sons for the sake of historical continuity

WE is a lot of fun in team multiplayer

Since your allies usually play sturdier races, you're free to maneuver around as much as you like and only commmit untis where it truly counts

In 40k I played Orcs and my friend played Eldar(Space Elves)

We never lost a game when we teamed up. They would either focus on the swarm of approaching Orcs, allowing the Eldar free reign to tear them apart, or focus on the Eldar, allowing the Orcs to overwhelm them.

Was a great combo.

In the tabletop?

Do you think beastmen will be on sale soon?

I've had a shitty day /twg/ and all I want to do is play Averheim with the 10 building slot capital mod but since they both edit the startpos. file it seems incompatible, how do I fix it?

Yea. We're going to get together and apply it to some Total War soon as finals are over. Wall of Greenskins supported by fast deadly Elves seems like a good combo

Winter sale, lad

>10 building slot capital
But that's cheating.

Why do the empire and the norscans always mass ranged cavs?

Every fucking time. It's so annoying.

25% off max on winter sale

What the fuck is wrong with him.

>he unironically cares what other people do in their game
>he unironically thinks it's cheating to increase the building slots of a major city
>"cheating" against the AI in a singleplayer game
I don't even know where to start with this much autism in such a short post.

Eh, it's something. I'll wait then

Superior Elven Strategy

Who is the single strongest LL in TWW who'd beat every other LL in a 1v1 fight (they're all fully upgraded)? I'd put my money on Kholek

ROLLAN!

I'm pretty sure Durthu would still beat Kholek, or at the very least give him a really good run for his money.

Though at this point it might be the Red Duke, because of his abilities specifically meant to fuck with other Lords.

G O B L I N S

Red Bull or Durthu. I'd go with Bull

>taking the dorfs in the forest and not on that hill
For what fucking purpose?

Well, there was the battle of Breitenfeld and he's credited with a bunch of stuff like being a revolutionary commander/military innovator and moving Sweden to the forefront of European power politics. Some of the accomplishments of men around him like Torstensson and Oxenstierna probably reflect well on him as the head of state too.

Though I guess his actual military victories aren't as impressive as some other generals and perhaps some of the kings that followed him (Karl X and XII).

The following is obviously not a good method of research but as an example if you look at his wikipedia article you can see that the text under the heading "military innovator" is much greater than the one under "military commander".

The maze, Dolores

Red Cuck

oh look, it's that map again

What drives a person to post the same stale shit every thread

VC please

What am I looking at here?