discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/29Cd64x
aimbooster.com/
clyp.it/u2tovoji
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When will they make Pharah playable? I want to relive my tf2 soldier days but she dies instantly if the other team picks any character from about half of the cast.

>female soldier 76

Huh. Makes me think of a later in life Laura Bodewig from Infinite Stratos. I like it.

i love hana

when she gets horizontal movement

and only then. Or you can just shove mercy up her ass to make her playable at the cost of going -2.

NEPGEAR A MURDERER!

NEPGEAR A SHIT!

why did you make another thread when the current thread has 200 posts?

when you learn to attack from flanks and from behind.

parah is prolly my favorite hero

git gud

Check em'

Am I the only one getting sick of so many shitheads on this game? I know I'm not exactly top-tier but why is everyone so goddamn pessimistic and stupid on this?

>still stuck in silver
>actually winning a game though
>about to finish capping final point
>roadhog player rages and leaves
>two more people freak out and leave as well

Why tho

>stuck
how?

Solo queue.

no I asked HOW, you can win AFK in silver...

How? Someone literally let me borrow their silver account and In 2 hours they were 200 points from Plat. 10+ winstreak before 4 losses and I said I;ll leave the rest to you.

It's literally like playing Launch day Quickplay. Learn how to carry as roadhog, Im serious. He will carry you to plat easily.

What time is X-Mas tomorrow?

3pm est?

>first placement match
>2 elims is gold at half
>3 elims is gold final
>I have 4 gold medals
I felt violated

>Dps characters are doing so much fucking damage right now
>I'm still pulling gold dmg as rein
Can't fix shitters

You know what guy, Ill help you out.

In fact, anyone currently in bronze or silver I can help out.

Heres one of the OWG's discords. PM Zeph

discord.gg/29Cd64x

How do I consistently get better? I never was a great player but did okay in quake 3 and tf2; but now I sometimes feel like I'm just getting too old.
But then somehow I get laser aim and perfect tactic feel and I save some games and all is well.

aimbooster.com/

clyp.it/iehlcauv
>"Size isn't everything."
Small dick confirmed!

S76 is so good. Climbing is quite easy

>join comp game
>matched with some guy named Amaterasu with some numbers
>King's Row Defense
>he instalocks Hanzo
>he sucks but we manage to stop them shortly after 2 points
>switch sides
>he instalocks Genji
>he sucks with Genji too

Fucking weebs.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE HOLIDAY UPDATE

For mechanical skill, practice. For positioning, awareness and decision making, you can watch tutorial videos, streamers (ask questions, they will sometimes answer), and just get in game and communicate. Figure out what you're doing that better players aren't, or are doing, and you'll get better. It takes a lot of energy and work, though, one of the reasons why I don't plan on climbing too much this season. It can be exhausting.

11AM PDT when they normally release updates.

Tomorrow at like 13:00 EST

Real question: why does everyone say junkrat is a trash hero and you should never pick him?

Pharah gets shit on by soldier/mcree and you should always have a hitscan, but why not make the second dps junkrat? We're balls deep in a boring as fuck 3-4 tank meta, the tanks don't move that fast allowing you to hammer in grenades that chunk down the tanks instantly if you combine them with a well thrown charge. The trap covers flanks, and throwing charges at your feet allow you to have good map coverage. Why does everyone think he's shit? Am I missing something?

Dva deletes his area of denial M1.
Zarya gets free Energy of his spam
He's slow, easy for a widow, soldier, McCree to pick off

Normally He's great against Rein because he shits on his shield. but in the current mets theres now always a dva to backup the rein so you have to deal with dva deleting your shit before you can even scratch the shield.

he;s simply not very viable in the current meta. If you can figure out some of his tricks and hold good chokes, then good for you. But in the current meta Junk will typically just do nothing and get shit on.

Junkrat isn't very precise, his grenades have too much of an arc and the travel time is very slow. He's fun to use on defense CP, just resorts to his spam to scare the enemy away from a small section of the choke. Is he needs to duel, he has to rely on being godlike with his grenades or throwing out a panic mine and hoping for the best. His trap and mine combo are good for getting rid of solo flanks if they're not very aware of their surroundings, but that isn't fool proof, while a hero like McCree can do everything Junkrat does but with more precision, in addition to being able to duel flankers, especially Tracer and Genji, whom McCree hard counters.

hes fine if they dont have a zarya/pharah
but dealing with fully charged zaryas gets old as fuck fast

>crates resets in less than a hour
>update is tomorrow

i pity the guys who will play the brawl now

>route 66 defense
>10 seconds till game starts
>4 players are not even at the payload
>we get rolled instantly
>alt f4 immediately
no reason to suffer playing with niggers like that.
how are there people that play like that?
who are you?
how do you exist?

He's basically Zarya's free ticket to high energy along with having a worse version of D.Va's ult.

>postpone winter update because amerifats live in a fucked up timezone in their country so have to wait until every zone there has passed midnight to release it

>Xmas event in less that 24 hours
Oh god pls Blizzard gib Blueberry some nice loot she was a good smug this year.

Cheers. Guess I'll have to actively try new stuff, I'm too fixed in my fps ways.

>tfw finally mastering reinhardts spray pattern

this.. is power...

>no skin leaks

i hate this meta

but i want to win

I like it, it's like actual Christmas

I didn't get to play during summer game or Halloween. Do seasonal skins really cost more coins? I've got 3000 coins saved up.

I can't wait until Ana get's nerfed into the fucking ground. She's the only thing causing this garbage.

Hey it could be worse
It could be the double Zarya/Winston/lucio mets

Winter Wonderland not too far off

Yeah, everything will cost 3x the normal prices.

don't remind me

Damn... I guess I should wait until near the end of the event to buy a skin then. Knowing my luck I'd get a duplicate of whichever skin I bought.

>die by tracer
>she calls you a wanker

Seasonal legendaries cost 3k

wait till the last day of the event and then buy whatever you didn't get yet, skins will be super expensive if you get them duplicate.

This is the 2nd meta Ana has enabled.

And people think its D.Va and S76's fault.

everytime

>Winter Wonderland not too far off
who cares? there's just going to be one decent (sexy) skin that i'll probably never get and would cost 8 billion coins to buy directly, just like the other shit events.

You could always wait until the last day. But if you do that then do not wait until what you think will be the last minute because last time people tried doing that the Halloween event ended earlier than they thought.

>Blizzard actually thought hero stacking would be a good idea
>it took them even longer to take it out of the non-competitive game mode

It's probably going to be Mei.

I fap to futa overwatch videos. Am I gay?

I want to legitimately git gud with Hanzo, as in be credit to team. Any pointers? What maps are best for him? Is he better on offense or defense?

Are dupe event legendaries 600 kaplanbux, or 200 like the base legendaries?

HOW MANY HOURS

You know damn well it'll be either Mercy or Widowmaker.

If you press H and click on McCree or Soldier76 in spawn your team will literally cheer.

Yes

Well I don't.

>korea attacked by omnic so big it can cause tsunamis
>build up army of small mechs to destroy it

Yea size isn't everything. Though russia was the only country to wipe local omnics completely.

>duel another d.va as d.va
>we both say hi while tearing each other apart

Why is this so common?

200 ofc

Mercy isn't getting a skin this time. I have a feeling that they will hold off on Widowmaker until Valentine's Day. It sounds too perfect.

>Panic mine
A panic trap also works very well most of the time. Not even memeing.

>when their hyperautistic Genji, Tracer or Widow sucks all the fun out of the game

200 because Blizzard hates you.

>Winter event is coming

Barely any leaks too, can't wait

>implying they won't get rare reskins if anything

>eliminated by
But you're the d.va.

sir I'm going to have to ask you to delete this

Wir sind uns im klaren, daß dieser Krieg ja nur damit enden könnte, daß entweder die germanischen Völker ausgerottet werden, oder das Judentum aus Europa verschwindet. Ich habe am 1. September 1939 [sic] im Deutschen Reichstag es schon ausgesprochen. . . daß dieser Krieg nicht so ausgehen wird, wie die Juden sich es vorstellen, nämlich daß die europäischen arischen Völker ausgerottet werden, sondern daß das Ergebnis dieses Krieges die Vernichtung des Judentums ist. Zum erstenmal werden nicht andere allein verbluten, sondern zum erstenmal wird diesesmal das echt altjüdische Gesetz angewendet: Aug' um Aug', Zahn um Zahn!

He's infinitely better on offense, because you can get a single lucky headshot or scatter arrow and they basically auto-lose the defense. On defense it's the opposite - if they push and you miss 2 or 3 arrows, you lost the defense.

Hanzo is pretty shit, has lower damage potential than Widowmaker in a much worse form factor (projectiles.) He's also super bad vs tripletank which is the default team comp atm.

Can I have some actual advice instead of retardation?

why does ana enable this meta?
what was the meta before this?

Why is comp rating based solely on winning?

If you lose once in solo queue, it's fucking game over because you get shittier teammates next time and lose again and again. I'm not asking to gain points when I lose with 5 gold medals as Zen, I'm just asking to not lose 30.

no lewd hana pls

clyp.it/u2tovoji

I swear if they fuck up Zenyattas holiday skin I'm going to rage.

Skullyatta was fucking TERRIBLE

>wait till the last day of the event
and then blizzard shuts down the event early again and you're fucked.
you literally can't win

Danke.

Looking throughout an entire year, what holidays are guaranteed events like Halloween and Christmas? People are saying Valentine's Day, are there any others?

tell me /owg/, do I an hero?

Do you think D.Va wears underwear under her suit, or does she go commando?

hes a dogshit hero dude. hes fucking bad. you cant get good with a shit hero. hes fucking awful.

i dont know why blizzard thought a low velocity slow firing, single point, arching, low damage weapon would be competative. they are fuckign dumb.

>Everyone wondering who the gay character is
Can almost reassure you it isnt gonna be Lucio.
Otherwise the kikes at blizzard wouldnt be able to push their interracial agenda.
I mean, think about it.

>not liking the cute skelly

Only thing omnics deserve is death.

This is why I am bad at D.Va.

I probably subconsciously put myself in these situations because I enjoy them.

it's not, but it should be
you're retarded

She causes the tanks to basically never fucking die.
Before this we had Zenyatta/Genji/McCree dive comps and a brief period of Pharmercy between Widow/McCree nerfs and Ana patch.
Ana wasn't the mustpick support over Zen until Season 2 when Discord Orb got nerfed.

You make the mistake of assuming I'm a super-competitive player in ranked.