Anyone else on Veeky Forums debadge?

Anyone else on Veeky Forums debadge?

I took off the 320i on my BMW and put 340i

Does that count?

why?

No, because it looks fucking stupid.

If you hate the brand that much, you should get a higher quality vehicle.

Looks cleaner

Also easier to polish/clay bar/wax

I'm considering on my solara to get rid of the tacky "SE V6", "Solara", and dealer badges.

Probably keep the logos. They're okay.

Im going to do it on my lancer but im leaving the mitsubishi emblem on it looks weird completely debadged

Use a real heat gun, not a hair dryer. Also use fishing string, not dental floss like people always say

looks like its an off brand car and cheap af

Yea if your a woman and don't know what model/trim level a car is by looking at it and not just reading the badging

Yes. I debadged all of the terrible pseudo chrome shit so that it only has the STI emblem. Looks much cleaner desu

this

>pseudo chrome shit

That shit is so trashy looking. I hate it worst then dealer badges

debadged and then put another badge on apparently

This, why the fuck are you on Veeky Forums if u cant even tell a car apart from another without reading the badges

I would debate an S4 for super sleeper mode.

So everyone knows you couldn't afford an evo.

Give me your badges. I bought mine debadged and it ticks me off.

Because I don't want to drive a billboard. Cars look far nicer without badges, and literally only badgewhores (hence the name) care about them.

This

>mfw drive top end version of my car
>no badges, so everyone thinks it's the base v6 version
>nfw it actually is but i pretend it's not

it's not that it makes it hard to identify a car, it just makes it look cheap as hell

I like my Cressida badge since no one Fucking knows what brand it is. There is usually a Toyota badge in the lower right but it's removable. Just a Google pic since the only pics of my car still have the '91+ grill on.

This is why I love nip market vehicles. Some will come with a badge made specifically for the model

Yes sir. Cressida, cresta, chaser, mkii. I love the jzx/gx/mx chassis. Sedans are love, sedans are life.

muh speshul snowflaik

Anyone can literally debadge. I debadge people's cars for them so they don't have to worry. Honda's are especially my favorite, I'm doing them a favor.

I had a 95 Riviera for awhile and it only has the Riviera "R" emblem on it along with saying riviera behind the doors.

No where on the car did it say Buick

I bring this up because I got a street sweeping ticket on it cause I was dumb and the ticket registered the vehicle as Rolls Royce

I took off the "G35" in the corner of my trunk and left the emblems in the middle.

I bought a 350GT emblem from Nissan and wanted to put that on, saw other cars with it on and it looks retarded.

Pic related. not my car, but I've got the same emblem set up

retardedly large rear end makes me want to hang myself, remove and add obnoxious chassis mount wing at least 12 feet higher than car.

does that thing have down syndrome?

It's one of the worst car fads.

People who do it are fags.

The reasons they give are retarded. Look at them in this thread. Retarded.

I'm inclined to agree.

You don't want to drive a "billboard" so you take the H off your Honda? We still know you're driving a 3k Civic bro. The only people you're "tricking" are normies who couldn't be arsed to care what you're driving in the first place.

How?

It doesnt
Stop shit posting
Shit poster
Delete that

Why do I get the feeling that people aren't very proud of their car's make when they debadge them?

Are you the guy that keeps stealing that integra anons badges.
Why do this.

It's like shaved door handles
it looks 'not bad' on some cars but when applied to things indiscriminately it just becomes uninspired and is pretty much polishing a turd

I find it funny as it proves the point that cars (and german cars especially) look the same - take the badge off and you don't know if it's an audi or vw

Or you can hide the fact you're driving a shitty 316 by taking the model badge off

Except that shaved door handles make a car unneccessarily more complicated and failure prone and removing badges doesn't do a single thing about practicality.

Factory badges are fine.

It's the generic v8 badges and skulls you get at the cash register and autozone that make it look like a cuckmobile.

Leave those off and remove dealer badges and the rest looks fine.

It's not about tricking people, it's just about making the car look cleaner. You can even leave the manufacturer badge on for all I care. But what's so hard about not wanting the ass of your car to read G25 2.0-D ix Platinum Ecotech? Some of these designations sound and look absolutely horrid slapped on the car.

Meanwhile in debadge country (nevermind the license plate frame).

>It's one of the worst car fads.
compared to most car fads that have been around, it's fairly tame

I always take the dealer badge off. It's the only one guaranteed to not have holes under it.

I reckon they could've left the ST badge on, but this is the way to go about it. It's not about deceiving normies who couldn't tell a base model 3 Series from an M3 in the first place as much as it looking cleaner. Granted looks tacky as shit in black without the Mitsu badge and the owner probably vapes.

>tfw Toyota will never make unique badges for their sports cars again
The emblems on the side of the 86 don't count.

I rebadge

I'd paint the red "." black or paint the whole "5.0" red desu

>voluntarily making your car look salvaged

KEWL

Just a heads-up user, putting a 5.0 badge on your mustang basically screams I HAVE A V6.

unless you got a 5.0

you look stupid

brand whore

>hatin on swangas

Suck my dick mayo boy

what is the fucking deal with subaru's sticker bullshit

SUBAWU
OUTBACK
PZEV!
AWD

Not him but youre really fuckin wrong

brandwhore

i got rid of the 3.5SE on my 6 speed 04 maxima because i'm a fucking nigger and it's easy for me to clean.
sue me

yes, factory debadge (sort of)

because its JDM af

cause its fucking mint dude

Euro rice. Is it a base model, or a de-badged M-sport model?

Doing this looks great on the E36 and E46.

>Anyone else on Veeky Forums debadge?
>Why do I get the feeling that people aren't very proud of their car's make when they debadge them?

Debadging makes it hard for normies to report your car for hit and run. And if they misidentify your car, you're even safer from getting caught.

Kek, good job. Hondas are the most fun to de-badge.

They're also the most fun when you walk by and think
>oh is that a honda what's it's face?
>nigga wat somebody pulled the thing off the front?
>and the back?
>and it still looks like somebody took grandma's car to get detailed?

I bet you have fun with that.

How come the only cars you see debadged are shitboxes?

This one actually looks SLICK.

>I drive a Porsche but I want people to think that I drive a Nissan
>SAY NO MORE PHAM

whoa nigga
>dat plate delete option
SLICK AS FUK YO