youtube.com/watch?v=7shhFUhP3XY&t=57s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

old minis
i can barely fit in ome comfortably so owning ome isn't a viable option

Corvettes

Neck yourself

Literally saw one of these yesterday, was wondering what the fuck it was

GLS Tempo/XR5 Topaz

No shame in old Mini's. One of the all time greatest cars ever made back in the day. And it's a classic now.

Anyone who drives/rides one of these is a dick, no exception. They are permanent hazard on the road, they go wherever they like because "I'm not a real car but I'm not a real bike either", they are noisy as fuck unless autistically well maintained yet they never ever die, they are slow enough to be annoying in traffic but just fast enough to be legitimately dangerous, and their exhaust smoke smells of cancer.
But I'll never get over my regret of not grabbing one for myself back when I lived in Italy.

A foxbody. Don't step on me

I lust after these fuckers. Too bad they're only RHD

1987? That's dope as fuck

I actually like the little EG/EK civics. I wanna buy a cheap one, strip out the interior, rip out the front swaybar, get some decent tires on it, and hoon the shit out of it

The dodge colt

with a 4g63t

I dont know why. Something about the ruthless simplicity and cheapness of it calls to me. Everytime i (rarely) see one i have to check it out

No shame in liking a double wishbone sub 2000lbs car m8.

or a 4b11, I like NA

The 4B11 was 2008+ only. There was a N/A variant of the 4G63.

You should try sitting in the rear seat of one some time. I'm 5'11" and I have to bend my neck almost all the way to sit upright.

I mean a swap.
But OEM speaking, 4g92t ftw.
4g63t only on newer versions

Except there is shame in liking Honda because it's both the most dudebro JDMONSTERSTANCEFUCKYOF&F brand ever and because it's the japanese manufacturer with the least guts right now. I hate Honda, specially "Honda enthusiasts".

And yet, they made some genuinely good cars in the 90s-00s that I'm ashamed to admit I like. Even though I've only seen one or two examples in real life...and those were racecars. I love their engines in particular even though I think VTEC is a shitty meme most of the time, the B16 and K-series engines being a favourite of mine.

Never been inside one. Im a 30 year old blue collar laborer from the industrial part of coastal texas. I would get laughed off the job if i pulled up to the plant in anything less a RAM 2500 4X4 HUGE EDITION 20" RIMZ JACK UM HIGH SO THE FAT CHICKS CANT CLIMB IN CUMMINS TARBO CHROME

I love the Daewoo Lacetti/Chevrolet Lacetti/Suzuki Forenza/Suzuki Reno.

I want to buy a Forenza (USDM sedan/wagon variant, Reno was the hatchback variant), turbocharge it cuz Opel 2.0L engine, then make it into a replica/tribute car to the WTCC championship winning race cars.
Chevrolet actually sold a special WTCC R+ tribute edition in Europe (pic related), available as a sedan, wagon or hatch, the R+ came with 17" Team Dynamics wheels, a special Alcon front big brake kit (just like the race cars), a special body kit, lowered suspension, and a supercharged 1.8L Opel engine making about 170 HP.

It is called the 4G69.

I thought for a long time that the Zonda, 993, and FD would stand in my heart as the "best sports car designs so far" for the categories of supercar, coupe, and 2 seater.
But damn are the LC500 and AMG GT giving the FD and 993 a fight.

I fucking love crap brown full size wagons, mainly insofar as actually owning and driving them.
Of all eras also, I drive a used MDX, it's not an SUV.

wagons are dope

>feels
That Caprice Wagon is gorgeous. Where I'm from I haven't seen one for many years, isn't that something? They were everywhere in the 80s

>even though I think VTEC is a shitty meme most of the time, the B16 and K-series engines being a favourite of mine.

>Thinks VTEC is a shitty meme
>Likes engines that are great because of VTEC

Ok bro you're right.

If only 2000s era Nissan interiors weren't so bad because the wagons used to be able to avoid the (also nasty) stock VQs.

VQs have the worst induction noise of any modern engine and a very bad exhaust noise stock, because Nissan does the "brown wagon thang" better than the RX and MDX.

I hope the CX9 or low-spec V90 have enough power because I'm looking forward to them.

Eastern bowes and commiemobiles.
They were all terrible compared to what existed in the west at the same time but I find them fascinating anyway. They are like a small window into what cars could be if concived with completely different ideas, different means.

I said "most of the time", retard, learn to read properly. Those engines are great because of VTEC but most others are just trash, VTEC or not. VTEC in MOST applications is such a meme that most serious racing Hondas just remove VTEC altogether. Suzuki's G13B engine in the early 90s was a much simpler high-rpm engine, just as effective as Honda's only smaller and much simpler, foregoing VTEC for what's just an awesome head on a busy little 1300cc engine.

VTEC.
VTEC.
VTEC.
I've said VTEC so many times already I can hear the Best Motoring chorus on my head saying "VTEC KURABU!".

Mk 6 fiesta's

Same here. If I ever have more free time than I know what to do with I'm going to import and restore a Zaporozhets

Remind me again what Veeky Forums hates about foxbodies... It's because they're weebs, right?

Was the Pao ever sold in North America? I swear to God, I must have been sleep-deprived and hallucinating but I think I saw one in Saint Paul, Minnesota last month. Same color, same size, same rear-window horizontal split.

I just can't imagine that anyone around here would care enough to import something like that.

>Was the Pao ever sold in North America?
Nope.
>I swear to God, I must have been sleep-deprived and hallucinating but I think I saw one in Saint Paul, Minnesota last month. Same color, same size, same rear-window horizontal split.
They're over 25 years old now so legal to import.
>I just can't imagine that anyone around here would care enough to import something like that.
People have actually started importing Nissan S-Cargo's so I wouldn't be surprised.

Never seen that. Its pretty sick.

I really want one of those with the 3 cylinder and 5 speed.

>tfw 21st century Geo Metro

No. The 4G69 was a N/A 2.4L version, not a N/A 2.0L version. The N/A 2.0L was the 4G63, while the turbocharged version was the 4G63T.

I like the new model even better

>it's the japanese manufacturer with the least guts right now.
What do you mean by this?

I know your feels, but we never had these cars, tho.

I'm seriously considering getting a Trabant. I'm pretty close to Germany so it's possible to get one, they are pretty cheap, and spare parts are still very common and unexpensive on the other side of the Rhein. Plus the engine is as straight-forward as it goes and can be taken off by hand, you only need to worry about rust on the chassis.
It's one unevitable european smokes/emission regulation to be permabanned though, and I'm far to retarded to try and fit a new engine (not to mention engine swaps are paperwork hell here)
Still not sure whether or not I should pull the trigger. For that or a Wartburg 311.

it's a classic race car with pedigree. It destroys mustangs.

It's not one you should be ashamed to like, every car person is forced to like it.

I like toyota iq for some reason.
It's face looks like an old trains snow plow. It looks geniunely badass.

I'd wanna have one just to get smug when I offer my annoying friends who constantly ask me if I could take them somewhere a ride in it.
Hell, I'd practice the line "Oh, I can give you a lift in my car. It's a 4-seater after all" in front of a mirror.

On the other hand, sqeezing into a shoe box like that at 6'3 myself is probably neither comfortable to watch nor to actually pull off.

Wartburg 311 is the far nicer car but Trabbi is more iconic.

311 is great but it's a bit harder to come by, more expensive and spare parts more rare.
That front end though

If you're worried about the emissions thing, you could try and look for the versions that had a 1.1 gasoline engine from the VW Polo. Most Euro countries would let you swap in a more modern engine in those, as long as it's also a VW four cilinder of about the same displacement.

Rat Rods, im not ashamed at all.

i like it tho

It's just in this right spot between looking cool and looking stupid. It's like an atrophied american barge and oddly enough it works.

If you're gonna do it, then do it properly

Fellow Trabbi lover here, I am still bitting the arsehole trying to save eurobucks for a P50 or P60 although bringing it inside the country might be a pain.

>not to mention engine swaps are paperwork hell here
Ditto, but at this point I am unsure if I trully want to do an engine swap. Sure, maybe I might get more power out of a new one, but at least in my country it's hell on earth when it comes to engine change. Paperwork, regulations, "no engine with over X horsepower than the older one" and so on.

>That front end though
Dunno, it looks similar to the one of some old Volvo model, but I like it more.

I'd also get the cheaper and more boring Wartburg 353. I like the blocky aspect of it.

I'd love to own a 311 but I could never afford it. I'd have to settle for a 353 (and it MUST be a mustard-green station wagon)

>tfw no smart roadster for burgers until at least 2028
>tfw no hayabusa swapped smart roadster

smart roadsters are neat but i wish they had a real engine not some dinky thing measured in CC.
my dad has a 1000cc utv that opens the warp gate as soon as you look at the throttle.

E100-chan

>caring what your redneck coworkers think about your car

The LC500 is pretty cool, but is it really as beautiful and perfect as the FD? Maybe if it had looked more like the FT-1...

Only American I've ever desired.
Rarer than an unicorn over here in yurop.

Even tho the frontend looks like a downey sucking on a lemon and they are 3000 lbs i want a merkur

I use to consider this a german lada and nothing more, until I got a ride in a 1.2.

Now I understand why they called it a giant killer.

How would they even know you swapped the engine? And why couldn't you just slip the guy a 50?

>How would they even know you swapped the engine?
Because you've replaced a smoking loud 2 cyl 2 stroke with a 4 stroke I4. Duh. It's pretty obvious.
>And why couldn't you just slip the guy a 50?
Because even if he accepted it (which he won't,because he could lose his comfy government job that way), he couldn't legally change the amount of cilinders, or amount of power, it makes on it's registration papers without doing several standardised and expensive tests that are designed for car manufacturers to pass - not civilians.

I don't know what it is that makes me like it so much.

the greatest korean turd

I think we share a similar perversion.

That's a r8 gordini, you stupid fuck.

The gordini is pretty good too.

You do know that same and similar are two different things?
NSU Prinz TT #1 and NSU Prinz TT #2 are same, NSU Prinz TT and Renault R8 Gordini are similar.

iQ owner here. You'd fit just fine.

Where I'm getting at is why would you be ashamed of loving the R8 gordini? It's one of the most desirable vintage rally car out there, not far from the alpine.

4g63t is for f4g90ts

>Most Euro countries would let you swap in a more modern engine in those
Here, you can theoretically swap any engine you want, but you then need to have your car registered again, tested again, etc. Your car identification contains data on the engine itself, so it is possible but you just need to do everything again, on your own money, etc.
That keeps me somewhat hopeful, if we get some annoying eurosceptic in power, maybe they'll tear the whole thing down and we will get less nanny-state bullshit anti-fun regulations.

Original guy here.

>How would they even know you swapped the engine?
Engine serial, along with other informations about the engine, chassis and car itself are registered on the Car ID (or what germans call "Brief"). If you change the engine you have to go to all the fun of National Auto Registry and let them check if the swap was done right (they don't let you do it yourself, you'll have to bring proof you paid "professionals" do it for you in an authorised service"). After you paid for exactly everything, then good job! You have a car with an upgraded engine.

>And why couldn't you just slip the guy a 50?
Problem is finding the guy. Although my country is corrupt in many aspects, a lot of folks are quite pricky about it so it's simplier to just go "the legal way".

I love the styling. I honestly don't think there is an ugly Aveo.

>Nissan's pike cars were the best
Renault R5 Turbo

Giugiaro design

Idk they seem like they'd be pretty good at giving head

Should I buy a J60? Why?

Because a fool and his money are quickly parted.

The lights/grille look straight PS13

>busa swap
>efficiency now measured in burnouts/donuts per gallon
youtube.com/watch?v=7shhFUhP3XY&t=57s

my autistic obsessions
>AW11
>A60
>AE86
my lesser tier favorites
>Countach
>R5 Turbo
>CRX Si
>Dome Zero

am I alright, Veeky Forums?

>obsessions
>all toyota
>not even trying
At least throw another brand in there so not everyone can tell you're a shitposting shill

this.

Hell yeah!

no you don't understand

80's toyota is my autistic obsession

I know it makes me a pleb but i feel exactly the same way

embrace your feelings however dumb they may be

>still rear-engined
>"radiator" grill on the front
>screwed directly over flat steel
Oh Ivan, you silly cunt
1st gen Zapos are neat, they look a bit like the Fiat 500

shitty and worn out cars. theres a certain look with them that i like