/dbdg/ - Dead by Daylight General

Previous Thread: >What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Official Wiki
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.3.1)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/154642901285984203/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJ1x79eDIWs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've read that myers has 0 terror radius when hes stalking, that's bullshit right?

who is that on the right?

No. He does. He has barely any at level 1

I know that he has 8 m terror radius at ew1, but I'm talking when hes at ew2 and terror radius is still 18 meters no matter what he does.

Dwight saved up enough BP to get a sex change.

Unhook

killer mains think survivors are OP

survivor mains think killers are OP

too bad the actual worse thing is the griefing and point farming and not PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME

Survivors with the meta perks and half a brain are op.

I'm sorry that my first instinct isn't walking up to you and bending over mr killermain. I'll try harder next time!

>nice projecting

Its great when a trapper gets you and then just continually walks over his own trap and drops you to build up points and won't just fucking kill you

>survivor mains think killers are OP
rank 20 "survivor mains" sure, any survivor who has played this game long enough know that they're more 'powerful' than killers

Stalking doesn't change terror radius. You'll still get his heartbeats even if he's being a faggot and just staring at you in EW 2 while you run away.

Me.

Dead by Daylight - The Halloween Chapter: KQ8DN-V0TX3-ARTG4
Dead by Daylight - The Halloween Chapter: 8JDWT-3EAYB-7FX24
Dead by Daylight - The Halloween Chapter: TDBYB-C85Q9-9FW8T
Dead by Daylight - The Halloween Chapter: IYZQ3-BET8R-V3DKQ

This guy again.
Thank you for posting free stuff, but please don't lewd post my waifu again.

>IYZQ3-BET8R-V3DKQ
thank you kind person

>reported for camping when survivors swarm the hook like a fucking locusts
God, frogs are stupid. What did they think survivors will do with this system? Report bots and cheaters?

Reports for camping do literally nothing, even the devs have said this. It only matters if you're staring someone in the eyes the whole time they get hooked and block the unhook prompt.

>8JDWT-3EAYB-7FX24
You are the greatest

i hope i get banned for facecamping people cause i'm not stopping.

why is that bannable?

It's bannable cause it's basically instant-death for the player, to my knowledge there's no way you can get around it even if your team was there to help.

You used to be able to drop an item behind the killer and unhook the survivor by clipping through them, but that's just a glitch/exploit. (and I don't even think it works anymore?)

>okay last night was a fucking nightmare to try and play this game, today can't be that bad
>have to use the survive with friends but without friends trick to get it working
>easy anticheap authentication failure

is pokemon even allowed on vg?

jinx isnt pokemon

What do you guys think will be in the shrine next

DS, SB, Sab, and Brutal Strength

>Body blocking is okay as a survivor
>body blocking is not okay if you're a killer
Amazing.

Please no. I see enough of people trying to make her out to be a whore in /lolg/

StreetWise, Dying Light, Unnerving Presence, Up The Ante

>play against 3x saboteur every match
>get flamed when you let victims bleed out instead of carrying them to freedom

Are there any gamers more entitled than dbd victims?

>Trapper puts two traps around me and uses the machine gun meme combo, never patrols more than 4 feet away
Nice, it's like concentrated cancer

>wahhhh I deserve a second chance!

>this is a full priced game on steam with only one mode that doesn't even work right half the time

Gotta fight fire with fire.

>meta suvivors are cancer
>A new meta killer evolves because of them
>only the killer meta is unfair
Nice.
Nice.

They're both pure cancer, stop trying to play the victim card.

>full priced game

>20$ for a game that doesn't work
>meanwhile shit like csgo is 15$ and 500000+ hours of the same bullshit pvp

Enjoy your 400$ gloves and pay to spray on a wall.

>implying anyone with a brain spends money on retextures that nobody else will ever see

dbd update holy shit devs do actually work

How's the game going, are they working on fixing infinites, and have they castrated Myers or something?

Thinking of buying this next summer if i have no backlog, the game is somehow unfucked and it's at least 50% off

BALANCE
Adjusted “deafening” sound effect of the “Disfigured Ear” Hag Add-On
Dull Totem outlines are not displayed from the POV of the Killer (only Hex totems are)
Dying survivors do not trigger Phantasm Traps
Progress of the cleanse totem interactions is resets if the Survivor doesn’t complete it in a single interaction

Why didn't they fix the wiggle out stun on the hag?

Not sure on Totems since survivors spawn close to them but I might as well give her perks another go.

>>Why didn't they fix the wiggle out stun on the hag?
because its not a bug. They want people to give them money because currently the new killer counters ds

These fucking rank 20s are starting to trigger me.

totems should be invisible until you walk near them, but they should make ominous chanting noises or something around the area that gets louder as you get closer, or something like it

>pay to get DS
>pay to get the counter to DS
its genius

Why?

I'm fine with it fucking over DS, but wiggling out normally shouldn't get fucked over.

>200 MB
Ebin

I'd argue hag's stun is intentional because they assumed they'd have the perma hooks and changed iron grasp perk out by now

I have the F&M DLC but I just got a Muddy Splinter in my nurse's web

what

Aren't those supposed to stop spawning for people who already have the DLC?

>Myers keeps EW charged so that it takes half a second to hit EW 3
>Still fails to kill the last 2 survivors despite getting one in the basement
On the bright side he murdered a twitch fag off the bat with it

a wraith who can instant down you is still just a wraith.

Rank reset soon lads, prepare for rank 1 survbabs getting sent back to fuck over fresh faced killers.

Amazes me that people still do this.

And the r20 survivors getting annihlated by fully decked out r2 killers. Two sides to every coin bub.

that sounds like a pretty normal day to me

It's a fucking Christmas miracle

I wish the entity would block the hatch if someone stays near it for too long, this would fuck over all those assholes who camp next to hatch waiting for rest of the team to die

a bond that's higher than tier one?
Fucking hacker

I posted a long time ago it should despawn and respawn somewhere else if people camp near it too long and I got banned for 'trolling'

times sure have changed

Use the hatch?

>Used to take it easier on survivors that were low ranks
>Can't check survivor rank in lobby anymore
>Forced to go hard on white shirt Dwights on the off chance they're a triple prestiged memer

Yeah, cuz going for a save is the smart thing to do there right?

Camping the hatch waiting for the killer to see them hop in.

Inverse is also true. If I was aware the killer I was up against was a level 7 wraith who bought the game yesterday, I'd throw on my level 1 dwight and have some fun.

Nope. I have a Black Splinter on my Wraith and have owned Halloween Chapter since day 1.

I wish the devs would add a way to sell back items/offerings/add-ons you don't want for BP so I can use Ace with plunderer's instinct + ace in the hole to farm shitloads of extra BP.

I always go easy on unprestiged dwight, unless they do some meme shit

I love luring them around in circles or forcing them to hide in closets and pretending like I don't see them

at rank 1 there's nothing better to do than give newbies or friends of rank 1 shitters a good time / story to tell

but if they're a bming shittard they get facecamped to all hell and I bathe in their salt

>Adjusted Deafening effect
>Killers can only see Hex totems now
>Still no fucking change for Totems being garbage or even making a noise/visual for Killer when broken
>Fix for farm
>An actually good change so people don't 99% a Totem, finish a nearby gen, then pop Totem and leave
Neat.

>hear blood webs are smaller
>Get excited
>my lvl 40+ characters still have the massive cancer webs until I clear them out
Fuck.

Anyone know how to edit the number of items you have with cheat engine? I want alot of purple flashlights.

If you pour like 3 rounds of Blood into one, even with shit Entity consumption, you should be rid of it.

Hex totems give you a notification when they get broken, whether you're a survivor or killer. Unless you actually want to be notified whenever a survivor destroys a useless one for those piddly 300 bold points.

just started playing as survivor and it's a goddamn miracle if I make over 10k a round

but if I play level 3 hag I get 18k just for clicking the find game button

So play killer and dump your BP into survivors

Fucking infinite loading screen glitches are ruining this shit for me.

Weird.
The ~10 games I played as Hag with a Third Seal Totem, when it broke my Perk would blink out, but nothing else.

Wouldn't it make more sense for the survivors to break all the totems to disable the perk? Why would you ever take a hex perk if it can be literally taken out within the first 30 seconds?

but then I'll never learn to play survivor

You wouldn't unless you're going for Hag's "Get 4 Sacrifices with your 3 unique Perks" achievement.

Her Perks, while decently strong, are fucking awful because they're easy as shit to spot and easy as shit to turn off.
Third Seal really shouldn't even have a Totem, just make it cap at 2 Survivors and scale 50/75/100 with Tiers.
Ruin is good and arguably fine as a Totem if Totems weren't total garbage that required 5 seconds investment.
Devour Hope has a Token system we've only seen on Myers' Play With Your Food before and it's really fucking good, but the Totem thing makes it utterly irrelevant.

The major problem with Totems as is is that when Survivors know they're being run, they can drop everything and hunt for them or just grab them when they see them in passing.
And it's nearly impossible to defend them AND Gens unless the Survivors accidentally fuck themselves and leave last 3 Gens and a lit Totem all in a tight spot the Killer can easily patrol.

See the killer?
Run to pallets
You now know how to play survivor

>top tier players
youtube.com/watch?v=KJ1x79eDIWs

nice shitpost bro, it's not like the game is about learning the feel of the engine or anything

I'm sure I'll be juking like a god my first few rounds, this games a total joke easy mode for survivors

im not watching this whole thing. give me a time stamp or something

>Put someone on the hook
>All 3 other survivors are there too so I chase them around
>"Man I hate campers"

Why is this a thing?

You're supposed to let them off the hook bro! MORE POINTS! You're not having fun unless you are getting points! We survivors dictate how you have fun!

I know I had fun because I cleaned house with Evil Within III

They pipped too so I guess everyone had fun :^)

Since the new update hit I finally manage to get 5 tokens for Devour Hope. Feels good killing a cocky survivor by the exit. They tried crawling away but I killed him while his friends ran away

that isnt fair. he was next to the exit. he would have made it and you know it. you should have let him crawl out.

That's not the same.

>this is what survivors actually believe.