>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NYzPnCiJDuE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not lewd enough!

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Reminder that if you unironically think CoD is bad in BE, kys

He died for our sins ;_; I do have some pondering to make about how I found XV as a whole, but the ending hit me like a trainwreck

What is the absolute cheapest way to get FFXV? I have no nextgen console, want to play it, but don't want to spend a fortune

Will Dissidia opera omnia beat BE at being the best mobile FF game?

Patience
Wait some time then you can the full version with all the DLC on PS4 when it's cheap or Steam (it will probably take a while for steam).

Rob a Gamestop.

Get the cheapest pre owned console you can find

A faggot from the /v/ xv threads here.
Can somebody legit red-pill me on this phone game? I don't believe I understand.

As long as it isn't gacha bullshit.

>BE
but Mobius is a better FF mobile. It blows everything with the graphics alone. Make you wonders what kind of game they produce for mobile in future if they put more budget into it.

>they produce
they will* produce

>3 Metal Gigantuars in a row

Graphics alone don't make a game. Its why most games nowadays cost too much and suck all the same.

Spend more time on gameplay and you'll get far.

Phone games shit out new content regularly to keep the threads going, since apparently we'll eventually run out of things to discuss in mainline games. I don't understand it much but that's usually the reason given when >literally /ffmbgg/ is brought up

RK was the first and is old and busted
BE is shiny and new and that's probably why it gets so much discussion, plus it invites reddit/forum crossposters over for some reason and the occasional "omg look what eceleb X pulled!" talk
Mobius killed itself with the paywall and a rocky launch

what did he do right? not a damn thing!

i found some ps4 for like 200 but that's still more than i want.

i'm hoping for some cheap craigslist deals after xmas

wait until 2018 when it comes out on steam

How come FFXV is rarely discussed here?

He did everything right user, we've been through this before.
What do you think he didn't do right?

> mfw Repeat button finally carries over to Arena battles and other battles

For some reason today when I'm trying to do hanging edge PRO it doesn't let me pick any of the Lightnings on my friends list, when I go to pick a friend list unit it only shows all the other units but not the lightnings? I checked my friends list and they're all still there

What the fuck? it's been well over 4 hours since I used any of them

Everything is discussed here, lurk more.

>plus it invites reddit/forum crossposters over for some reason
The problem with BE is that reddit is a veritable treasure trove of Exvius information. Huge detailed macro guides, the best JPBE wiki you can go fishing for whales, and stuff like the amazon deal was easy to find there with a simple google search. Meanwhile we just recently strung together a basic pastebin 5 months after softlaunch.

I fucking hate reddit but the autists there are useful

WAIT WHAT? JP or GL?

Check your filters, you probably hit something that lightning doesn't have

>Dissidia opera omnia
how many absurd names can they come up with? jesus christ

Pretty much. Use the info threads and the wiki and avoid everything else like the plague.

JP for now with the mini-update today. Which means we're many months away from it in GL.

everything

No filter at all

Like what user? What do you think he did wrong? Do you have even a single example?

do a random mission to shuffle your list

did you not notice you get ~20 summons to pick from even though you can have over 100 friends?

>chibi half assed graphics from dissidia

Should I buy that event skill aoe for my lightning

fuck no

>It blows everything with the graphics alone
Yeah and prices

Anybody wanna host U Titan in RK MP?
Can bring:
BSB:
Firion
Kain
Vaan

SSB:
Arc(both)
Auron
Laguna (2&3)
other assorted damage stuff

SG

I'm tempted to use Fang as a main unit and buy her the Calamity Spear. My team is lacking phys units and Aero Blitz seems like a good skill. Tell me why I shouldn't do that

not really chibi like World of FF: youtube.com/watch?v=NYzPnCiJDuE

You should probably just reroll if Fang is your best unit?

Is the winged saint worth crafting? or are there other easy options to craft that are just as good/better ?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

winged saint is good for the DEF

Winged Saint is probably the best fist we will have for a while until the robot trial boss drops here.

By the way RK friends, if you're badly in need of Greens, I suggest taking advantage of the new increased droprate in multiplayer and farming the lowest difficulty Titan fight. It costs 6 stamina, is quick and easy and it seems like it drops greens like 60% of the time, maybe more.

U+ technically is less stamina for more greens but also takes way longer and may actually fail in MP.

I'm already rank 22 though

Did anyone recently roll a Luneth? I've been trying all day with the 13 tickets thing, I got countless of Lightnings but not a single Luneth.
I feel like I'm getting memed at this point.

I'm sorry just reroll and try again. If your best is 2 Exdeath, you should reroll and save yourself the trouble.

Aim for that Lightning/Luneth/Gilgamesh and you'll see how much of an easier time you will have restarting and getting back to your rank and higher.

Lightning has a rate up on the current banner. Try the generic rare summons banner instead if you want a Luneth.

You have two Exdeath. He's pretty good.

That said, you do have mostly shit-tier units, and with the new pull system, you are as likely to get shit units as good ones, so maybe just reroll.

If you download through Amazon you get 850 lapis and 13 tickets to roll with after the tutorial.

Hmm.. I kinda want Lightning AND Luneth to be honest.. That's gonna take quite some time I guess.

>new pull system
oh god you people actually fell for it?

>tfw farming gears and you spend your energy just right to end up at 0 and rank up after.

Truly the best of feels lads.

>tfw want to buy a energy recharge to farm more gears but I won't have enough XIII companions to bring

What a ded thred.

>made one of those hyperfast TM macros and used it and some lapis to get some dank gains

suddenly 8% tmr overnight, holy shit

>Tfw just spent 14k gears in seconds.
The 900g star quartzes and a few of the more costly 6* materials, at 28k now, still need the moogle and maybe the 6000 a-piece tickets.

Is the winged Saint worth crafting for Snow?
Feels a little overpriced

>reminder that the gacha has been normalized so you have the same chance to pull any 3 star base now

Now you dont have a reason to not be playing BE user.

Can anyone with a strong character on BE please add? I got jumped on last time for asking but everyone I try to add in th Google doc list is full. 271,242,912. I have a 6 star lightning party leader but no equipment yet. Having trouble with some fights

>crafting winged saint
>don't even own snow or WoL
heard it's pretty gud

Sure, I'm on a meh Lightning for the event, but she's still solid for most content.

Never played XV, when does this cutscene happen, bros?

What if I don't like it?

It doesn't happen.

It's not a screen from XV, it's from some old vaporware game that got canned.

>respoding to obvious bait

my 5* Gilbert begs to differ

He said normalized, not the draw change.

PAINE?

Sent, my Gil should get you through most fights.

how do those work? it feels like you need a set amount of stamina or lapis to do it wel.

Isn't that a Snow only item

Nah, only Fang, Vanille, and Hope have exclusive weapons.

what happens when the hanging edge event ends? is there a new one to replace it?

Was there an announcement for this, or is just what people are noticing?

I'd pull if it wasn't this banner though, just saving up right now, though only 12k lapis and 20 tickets.

probably a few days off then new event. that's how mobage work, they gotta keep you on the treadmill. always on the treadmill.

4 buttons on a loop, the ones you're looking at here are Z X C and V. The macro goes ZXCVZXCVZXCVZXCVB (many more loops of ZXCV though, the b is near the end just in case it gets stuck)

the buttons cycle through the mission accept, closes daily quest popup, refills on lapis, finishes quest super quick. I'm rank 60 now so with 70 energy I can feel decently justified in refilling for lapis, but I'm not gonna go overboard with it

search on youtube for Blazing TM, there's a video explaining it well

>2 d
holy shit

It takes 3 days to craft.

My only 6* are Refia, Snow, Bartz.

In what order should I max them?

titan is easy. how the hell do you fail that?

Snow/Refia/Bartz. Although Snow is outclassed the second you pull a Cecil, so do Refia first if you feel lucky.

I feel distinctly unlucky.

Most of my other units are shit, so I'm relying pretty heavily on these three, since I figure 6* > most 5* in general.

It's true

I think Snow was the first 6* tank in JP, so he's serviceable - especially if you don't have an alternative. Try to grind up the mats for the Winged Saint, he doesn't wear heavy armor so that extra DEF will go a long way.

So its best on WoL, got it.

Is 6* WoL a better tank than cecil?

I've been grinding the event hard, just started crafting a Winged Saint an hour ago.

Still getting all of the metal gigataurs, gonna grab the 6* awakening mats, cheap tickets, 10% atk+magics, and hopefully have enough for a Trust Moogle but I doubt that last one.

Shit's expensive and I can't farm high level ones with my XIII units.
It seems like it's best for me to do 10 energy run with my Refia for dispel and a friend Lightning when I can, then 3 energy with six XIII chars otherwise.

5 energy seems fucking worthless. I can range anywhere between 220-310 gears from it, while I can get anywhere from 170-210 from 3 energy.

How good is Argias? I just pulled her I heard she was getting a 6*.

They're a bit different, but WoL is overall superior because he combines tanking with breaking with is more overall useful than tanking and some healing.

>roll for the hell of it
>Medius
>who the fuck is this guy
>TMR gives 50% more XP

Almost considering dumping my trust moogles into this guy, but if I do I'll roll Zidane tomorrow.

So better for offensive parties then? My cecil just sits around and blocks stuff when not in a mage party. I will miss that sweet curaja though.

Believe me, 6* WoL will basically never have a downtime turn.
Cecil's still usable, but is more replaceable when you have good physical units and a really solid healer

Same guy. I just realized I have agrias too. I have too many future proof units. What do?

Got about 20k of the event items so far. 80k to go

Wait around like a cuck, dick in hand

What's your team?

Hehe.

I don't know anything about her 6*, but unless she gets some good damage or something she probably won't be as desired.