/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies: imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack: mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc: imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Voice files: mega.nz/#!qcsmTQBR!eDpNzWytu6JQ1BYBoO79dhboXzdbZgz3T95jKlXX5U4
>Portraits: mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images: mega.nz/#!VlF1VAyA!KSzFsKg2r3Q_Drv6fSjP5kl-SuRUI_bAHzs8z_IjzWU
>The Soundtrack can be found at: domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016
>P5's English Cast: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>P5: The Aesthetics Artbook
mega.nz/#!BBR2BYoQ!zRI40J_hA7QzqnuUX_zcHbd7Uf36Me5sngLBFzwPEQY

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Hashino is a handsome man.

Soejima is hotter desu

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is best girl!

>you will never work here

just die in my sleep already

'member P4?

no

If he could become handsome maybe I could too

the right side one doesnt even look like it was drawn by soejima

>not enough anime same face
fixed 4 u

>Removing Joker's smug
unforgivable

Right side was better

Oh, I 'member!
'member Teddie again?

I want to have my foot licked by an autistic fox!

i want to hold the jagariko hostage and only give it back if i get kisses from an autistic fox.

SAYONARA, OTOSAN

Why is everybody so dramatic in this game?

what's a story without drama?

Goro was whoro!

stop talking about groo

holy shit!

>OTOSAN
triggered
it's OTOUSAMA

how does jappoland feel about p5? better than p4?

They still prefer the P4 casts.

that's kind of what i'm worried about. it's going to be really, really hard to top p4's characters

They really do have shit taste after all

i really don't get it.

doesn't p4 just have the benefit of nostalgia and people getting years of material of them? p5's characters are generally just better written, and that's keeping in mind how p4 sets the bar pretty damn low.

F I V E (5) M O N T H S

i don't think the bar is set very low at all. all the main and supporting characters are real and believable, and have meaningful developmental arcs. most importantly, they're all likeable as well. there wasn't a single character i hated in p4 and i hate everything

No, P5 is just in the hype stage from being the new thing.
The characters really aren't any better than P4.

Did you hate anyone in P5?

i haven't played it yet.

Having followed /pg/ for a good while now, I'd say this is a pretty divisive and subjective topic. There are a lot of things that can influence someone's level of enjoyment of and attachment to any Persona cast.

>no yosuke, chie or teddy tier obnoxious character

P5 is already miles ahead of P4 m8

>there wasn't a single character i hated in p4
Not even Marie?

What was there to hate about that faggot? He was pretty boring but gave you points to expression and his mother not only was paying you like $100 for teaching him basic Math and English but also feeding you cake and tea as a bonus. Pretty sweet deal.

okay, i think i went a bit too far when i said there wasn't a single character i hated in p4. my main metric is main characters and i enjoyed all of them save teddy. yosuke was a bit grating on me at first but i grew to like him. teddy was a sack of shit though, i stand corrected.

Can't say I agree with that at all. P4's characters often felt like their personalities were being sacrificed for the sake of gags and have too many obnoxious "quirks" to count. Their character plots are also incredibly inconsistent, Yosuke's and Yukiko's are plain fucking retarded, Chie's is near non-existant, Kanji's and Naoto's could've been interesting but were poorly executed, and Rise's is nothing special at all. Teddie's also felt like they just forgot he existed and had to write something to close that gap.
P5 doesn't suffer from that, all of the party have a strong, defined and well executed arc and a reason to actually be there. And when it comes down to it, they're bound to be more tolerable as characters. Teddie is possibly one of the most insufferable characters in all of vidya, and Morgana not only isn't insufferable but is criminally likeable. It shocks me that they managed to fuck up with Teddie so badly, yet go so right with Morgana.

>It shocks me that they managed to fuck up with Teddie so badly, yet go so right with Morgana.
Cat

NEKO

JA NAI

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>he never got to fug anne

>tfw morgana sat in your bag and watched as joker and anne acted all lovey dovey if you max her co-op and romance her
poor guy

>maybe if she didn't become a rat, but a cat, things would have been different

>mfw none of the Persona characters would be attractive in real life

Japanese women are so ugly honestly

>mfw no face

Not in my JAVs.

My 2TB of JAV disagrees with your statement

>mfw I forgot my face

there's more plastic in them than in american cheese

>there's more plastic in them than in american cheese
you're thinking of koreans buddy.

lmao

do you think japanese women don't get plastic surgery too

American landwhales arent much better, boy

>tfw nekoposter is gone

2bh, there aren't that many neat fanarts of Morgana anymore

tfw I have to fap to JAV with the audio muted because I can't stand their fucking whimpering.

Would you rather they just went "OH YEAH FUCK ME SHIT SHIT SHIT YEAH"?

I always fap with the sound muted

not really, the simple baseline "ohh mhmm ah"s of western vids are way better than "eee eeee eee eeeeeeeeee (high pitched)"

persona image to keep this related

>not really, the simple baseline "ohh mhmm ah"s of western vids are way better than "eee eeee eee eeeeeeeeee (high pitched)"
Nigga you just need to find better JAVs. I can't remember the last time I watched one with fake ass whimpering like that, and I fap to JAV regularly.

will we ever see him again?

Rise and Yukari and Anne will be in JAV!

Damn I love this cover.
kinda weird that they put "PERSONA 5" on it three times though

akihiko was in p4u2

I like Futaba mostly because she reminds me of her seiyuu.

Do not slander second best Arcana!

two of them already are

hmmm I wonder which one is evil
also is this shit hardcover? might get it if it is

it's obviously the one with red eyes

actually now you mention it
why are phantom's eyes red there, he doesn't have red eyes

he's the joker from the bad ending

artistic license

its not his eyes that are red in the bad ending

Stylistic choice, like the coloring for the rest of that illustration. Joker's drawn with red eyes in limited-palette artwork pretty often.

Wrong bad ending.

What's that?

Rice cakes designed to look like the Persona games' discs in a custom PS4 box sent by Sony to celebrate the 20th anniversary.

>Rice cakes
You mean donuts?

LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT JUST DAMN LISTEN YOU CUNT I AM YOUR HELL .YOU GOD FUCKER LISTEN BITCH I AM GOING TO FUCKING JUMP THROUGH THIS GOD DAMN SCREEN AND TACKLE YOUR ASS INTO THE FLOOR BEATING YOUR ASS LIKE FUCKING CRAZY AND THEN FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS A FUCKING ROUND EVERY FUCKING CORNER UNTIL YOUR ASS BLEEDS LIKE FUCKING HELL YOU FUCKING CUNT ASS BITCH .I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU YOU LITTLE CUNT I WILL FUCKING GET A FUCKING IRON BAT AND WHACK YOUR SORRY UGLY INTERNET WARRIOR AND INTERNET PUSSY ASS ALL OVER THE FUCKING DAMN PLACE YOU GOD DAMNED MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND THEN I WILL KEEP SWINGING AT YOUR DAMN BITCH ASS CUNT ASS SELF UNTIL YOU SWELL LIKE A GROUP OF FUCKING RED BUBBLES YOU BITCH I WILL MAKE SURE YOU BLEED HELL YOU DAMN CUNT BITCH.I AM NOT DONE STILL YOU BITCH ASS,I WILL HANG YOUR SWOLLEN RED ASS AND BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS WITH TWO BASEBALL BATS VIOLENT AND AGGRESSIVELY YOU BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER SHIT BITCH AND THEN I WILL STAB A FUCKING KATANA STRAIGHT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS AND THEN FUCKING SILCE YOU LIKE CRAZY UNTIL YOU FUCKING CRY AND SCREAM AT THE DAMN TIME.I WILL GIVE YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL PAIN AND MAKE YOU FUCKING SUFFER YOU DAMN PIECE OF MOTHERFUCKING SHIT BAG.AFTER THEY I WILL LIGHT SOME BULLETS IN YOU YOU CUNT ,GRENADE YOUR PLACE ,AND BLAST YOU WITH A SHOTGUN YOU SHIT BAG.I WILL FUCKING LIGHT YOU UP WITH BULLETS,GRENADE YOUR FUCKING PLACE,AND THEN TIE YOU DOWN,KICK YOU INTO THE AIR AND PULL MY BIG ASS MINIGUN AND LIGHT A HELL STORM OF FUCKING BIG ASS BULLETS IN YOUR DAMN SORRY ASS YOU INTERNET SHIT.I GIVE YOU MY WORD ,BUT I AM STILL NOT DONE.I WILL FUCKING PISS ALL OVER YOUR CORPSE AND CELEBRATE AND THEN SEND YOU INTO LAVA AND MELT YOU YOU CUNT,I WILL GIVE JESUS AND SATAN A MESSAGE TO REVIVE YOU SO I CAN DO THIS AGAIN,WHEN YOU DIE A SECOND TIME,I WILL NOTIFY SATAN TO GIVE FOUR TIMES WORSE DAMAGE AND SUFFERING.I WILL MAKE HIM CUT GOUR ASS UP AND BURY YOU IN ANTS. I HOPE U GET HELL FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE.

I miss it when we thought Goro would be a massive lawfag

Is there any footage of the Yaldy end? Some user said it was available on Twitch but I have no idea what I am supposed to write in the search bar

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

flirting with a traitor!

Yu x who cares
Yukiko x skinship with Chie
Chie x Kou
Ai x Daisuke
Naoto x not Kanji
Kanji x Kashiwagi
Rise x Kanamin x Me
Yosuke x Teddie

what track # is life will change in the OST?

I don't know.

thanks

No problem.

I haven't play P5, but I don't think it's about well executed characters and stories. P3 had that and it isn't even as half as popular.
We are talking about the country that loves Love Live. They want easy to understand stereotypes having the fun they can't have. Fujos may love drama and shit, but otakus just want girls being happy and cute. And P5 characters have too much drama going on. It's not a feel good game like P4.

For the same reason Goro's eyes are sometimes brown and Anne's eyes are green in the game opening.

>P3 had that

Aigis is a huge slut

>Fun Book
Isn't that supposed to be a fanbook though?

Only the ones that are canon handsome/beautiful would be attractive in real life.

The problem with 4 was that its slice of life aspect was terrible compared to the thousands of show it was copping from.

Kings Game was like the only fun part

Goro, Anne, Joker, who else?

>2/14 will be filled with lots of Potter x Goro art

I can't wait.