Got a problem with me asking m8?

fraid not

Is she a local?

ya

You both should come out then

in huntsville
where at m8?

NE outside the perimeter, not far

forsyth here, might be down. where are you going?

Mostly some routes I know Between Sandy Springs, Duluth, and Lilburn.

Another O/non is coming in his Miata around 11

where are you guys meeting?

We haven't dicussed it yet since he's at work, but I tell you both now and just say the Walmart next to Perimeter Mall in Dunwoody

*I'll

First for currently in Walmart parking lot

pics pls

I am in forsyth, too
I am going to be doing a high speed run down 141 to my friend's house in an hour. Starting at about exit 13 off 400, I will be reaching speeds of 45, 50, and 55 mph--depending on the posted limit--as I travel south-east.

damn crane truck pulled out into the middle of the road across both lanes

everyone in both lanes managed to panic stop, but I lightly tapped an SUV in front of me because of a blind corner- no damage
My other 2 routes are all commercial/industrial/rural so maybe I'll leave the 2 from last night alone from now on . .

How fast were you going? I had already started drinking when I saw this thread so I didn't go out. And I'm embarrassed about how fucked up my wheels are. It looks like I'm a terrible driver but I'm really just an idiot who parks too close to curbs.

35, 40 tops

I'm not too proud of my Corolla either, but it accelerates, brakes, and turns enough for me for now

Miata guy here. We are definitely going to more rural roads next time we do this. I suggest Helen or Jasper. Too many mouthbreathers near the city, especially at night.

still wanna show you 1 other one near Duluth, but yeah, Double R in Helen is god tier

Gonna see about doing a camber bolt kit on the front to get them more even and switch back to my semi-metallic pads/new fluid

Still not sure what that couple is gonna do with just a pic of my license. A paint touch up shouldn't be that much anyways if they call me, meh.

This sounds like fun and I'm in. I want to know some places I can go. I've been to red top mountain a couple times and it's fun but there is a lot of traffic sometimes.

>I want to know some places I can go.

Just follow us mayne

Would anyone mind posting the routes? I live up in oakwood/Gainesville area and I'm down to go for a drive tonight. I'm intrigued by the Duluth one that was mentioned because my girl lives up there so that would be convenient for me.

op here

Honestly I'd rather not for different reasons. If you live in Gainesville you can always do the loop around Lanier through the dam though.

Dawsonville reporting

probably can't come out tonight, but ik several Veeky Forumsnons that live in the atlanta, suwanee, and forsyth area. We should do a GA meet someday

I thought there was one a while back.

Anyone here south of Atlanta? Seems everyone is on the northside.

threads from yesterday

were gonna plan a run soon in the near future if you wanna trade info

I tried to do one once and it seemed like there were no ga anons.

How does December 10th sound for a meet? We will drive up in North GA

I loaned out my tools and won't be getting them back for a couple weeks

I don't think I'm gonna be going up there without adjusting my camber and swapping pads (too mushy/fade)

What time on the 10th? I prefer day driving because my headlights suck.

In Athens here, currently a busfag and I'd love to go for a run sometime maybe next year.
Any other GA fags here who'll keep up the interest into next year?