Who here cheap as fuck?

Who here cheap as fuck?

>tfw rent is 800 and I make 1300 a month
>tfw only eat ramen noodles, rice eggs and potatoes
>tfw walk everywhere because bike costs too much
>tfw live in 1 bedroom ghetto apartment
>tfw buy clothes from secondhand stores

anyone else here live the cheap lifestyle?

eh, you're living better than most OP. Just try and find a cheaper place.

also, you can easily get a bike and clothes/shoes free through some donation/charity programs

I'm living just fine, I actually have more money saved than friends who make 4x as much as me because theyre absolutely horrible with money

wtf 800 for a 1 bed apartment? My house payments and utilities are cheaper than that for bedrooms and 2.5 bath.

I'm cheap as fuck

I live at home and save 75%+ of my income

I live in canada everything is expensive here

I'm older than 20 years old, living with parents at my age would be embarrassing and pathetic

>take home $2,500 a month in expensive city
>live frugal
>have ~$900/month to spend on /out/, /diy/, and /v/

good goy

>
>good goy
This. Leaving to go living by yourself only because it's otherwise seen as pathetic is a terrible move

Yeah I'd rather not be that guy who lives at home when he's like 23 and has to live by his parents rules lmao

It's awkward living at home when you have a gf

Yeah having a gf is a good reason to leave home. I was talking if you only did it because it's what everyone does at certain age

I probably wouldn't have moved if I didn't have a gf but I also like being able to do whatever I want in my place, living at my parents sucks because they always want lights out by 11pm and be quiet and in bed by like midnight

I know what you mean. My parents are chill but it is annoying still nonetheless. I wanna leave but it's too expensive really. Can't complain anyway

If you can stay and have no gf than by all means stay bro it's cheaper

Yeah m8, that'll have to do for now

Your rent should be 30% of your income.

I make 36k and spend $300 on rent.

>Your rent should be 30% of your income.

Not everyone lives in some shithole where rent is only $300.

>Make about $2K/month
>live in car because fuck rent and mortgages
>budget 300-400 a month for bills and rent expenses
>put away about 1500 a month
>job pays low but it's easy and laid back as fuck
And I eat real food also, none of that Negro food like ramen. If you ain't in a car/van you ain't cheap.

>budget 300-400 a month for bills and expenses

Bad editing

>bike costs too much

Acquire one then. Also spray paint

>live at home
Where the fuck else would you live?

>split a 1 bedroom apt with my gf
>rent is $300 (including utilities)
>spend $150 a month on food (gf is frugal too)
>in college, so only make $750 a month from my part-time

Feels good, I have around 5 thousand saved up after having lived like this for 3 years.

>tfw you made this schmucks life savings as a bonus commission in one month

How do you guys live? And more importantly what the fuck are you doing on a business board?

these rents lmfao
what the fuck

nyc rent is insane

Chi rent is getting bad too

>tfw live in 1 bedroom ghetto apartment
>tfw rent is 800 and I make 1300 a month

Not cheap just retarded

>tfw I made more in one week than this guys monthly commission

Own the company or leave this board please

>make 4k a month
>rent $1300 (including cable, i,ternet, power, water) 2/2 both master style, with a pool
>skip lunch everyday just eat breakfast and dinner

I only have like 2k saved cause I keep buying camera gear and guns....

But at least my life is comfy as fuck being a software engineer with no school loans (didn't go to college)

Currently learning FPGA firmware so i can get a raise.

I'm in school. I do not have an established career.

Do you really expect someone in college to make nearly as much as someone who has a full-time job? Most college students are thousands of dollars in debt.

where do u cook

got a slow cooker that i plug into a inverter and a 12 volt skillet. The slow cooker takes a bit longer but I can put anything in it. The skillet is best for steaks, burgers, eggs, and those small shitty $1 pizzas. Can even make toast on the skillet if I want to.

Living the dream m8.

in my car mostly btw

I'm 27 and still living with my parents ,living a baller lifestyle desu senpai ,can move out any time I want but it's a bad move financially.

lol, are you a virgin or what? Why would any girl want to date a guy who lives with his parents?

im 26 i feel guilty and i def give up any one night stands (although i live near nyc so I've just banged at their place a fews time) but I mean, I'm paying down my student loans quick and i get good meals eeryday and I give my parents like 600 a month but its k

i fucked whores in college i kinda mostly dont care. I go to school after work anyway i have no time

this is the only reason why I'm considering moving out of my parent's place
I'm only 19 though so financially it doesn't make a lot of sense to move out before I'm done with my degree

where u live

Yeah I got a girlfriend ,dont really give a shit about having a girlfriend though.

By the time I'm 30 I can pretty much buy a house outright and be mortgage free,if I'd have moved out earlier that wouldn't have been possible.