Post your shitbox

Post your shitbox

Thinking about buying a 98 Maxima for my first car; over a civic simply because it's a family deal: new tires, breaks, alternator, etc

Let's get shitty with it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wBWfTw08WPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nigger car
>nigger wheels
>nigger tint

Maxima's are nice. Just make sure it's the 5 speed manual and not the 4 speed automatic.

Automatics are trash.

What problems do autos have? Carcomplaints hasn't turned much up for '98

its harder to pretend to be speedy speed boy

It's a fucking maxima lmao, automatic is fine.

They are good cars, I bought a 97 with 230k on it for $300, used it as a winter beater, cut the rotors and threw some quick struts out back and sold it for $1500.

Doesn't look too bad. Rather tasteful for a shitbox.
Wheels aren't chrome, tint isn't blackout, paintjob doesn't advertise a snack food... not bad.

$1500 for over 200k mile nearly 20yo car.

You fucking robbed them.

No. The auto trannys in these cars are well known to be shit and unreliable long term. They are also noticably slower compared to 5spds because the gearing sucks.

Both of these factors are pretty important if you ask me. Not to mention 5spd is simply more fun but i suppose thats opinion.

>t. maxima owner

Yes because he'll be racing this Maxima so that fucking matters

1/2

2/2

>reliability doesn't matter in a daily driver
>manual means race car!
fuck off retard

I beat the piss out of that car too. I took it too the local 1/8th mile every week.
youtu.be/wBWfTw08WPU

It was honesty a good car, if I could find a rust free version with a 5sp I'd buy it in a second.

No, you can fuck off with your dick shifter fucking fag. Not everyone has an obsession with jacking off something phallic-like on their daily commute. Some would just prefer to drive without an auto-erotic obsession getting in the way.

Yeah, what are onramps with aggressive minivan drivers who want to get in front of you just to do exactly the speed limits?

A: Something BRZs can't cope with
B: Racing
C: All of the above

nice

Thanks friend.

Does my rusted out, 75k '95 nissan altima GXE trim count?

Yea na. Had 98 max run to 250k miles original engine and tranny. Needed injectors and ignition coils so sold it. It was a tank

Anyone have any experience with the 02-03 models with the 3.5 and 6 speed?