>Discord link
discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 8
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=874081

>Digimon World Next Order English Trailer
youtu.be/kfIMnZ77niQ

>Digimon World Next Order Pre-Order Bonuses and Release Date
gematsu.com/2016/11/digimon-world-next-order-launches-january-31-north-america

>BLACK FRIDAY SALE! CYBER SLEUTH ON SALE!
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/11/22/playstation-store-sales-north-america-november-22-28-2016-black-friday-sale/#/slide/1

>PROMO CODE TO SAVE AN EXTRA 10% OFF YOUR PURCHASE!
D9NGJ7NF3L

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQu9hSZNbPQ
wikimon.net/Dagomon
twinfinite.net/2016/10/digimon-world-next-order-interview-with-producer-kazumasa-habu/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
wikimon.net/Itsudemo_Aeru_kara
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well episode 10 of Appmon is out now and the Black Friday sale is over. Side note: Would vote for SlashAngemon.

Team Rocket weren't part of the Digital World to begin with, so no.

Someone could always go back to that "Dreams Come True" world, and wish them back alive. But I doubt anyone cares about them that much.

No one outside the fanbase cares about them.

I honestly think the cast forgot about them.

I would vote for the shota, tbqh.

>"Dreams Come True" world
That world is still a thing?

Will he ever smile?

when he finds his little brother again

Probably. But we will never see it again.

Like the Dark Ocean.

Dark Ocean is something they really need to tackle again.

Throw it in the pile with the rest of the unresolved plot points.

We are not going down that route again.

What if we go down that road for Hikari's movie?

Shitposting ahoy, I guess.

Lucemon a qt made for sex, my vote goes for him

They were never redeemed, why they should care about them?

What purpose do the denizens of Dark Ocean need Hikari again? To create an army against Demon? They are three years too late for that.

Which digimon do you want to see in the 20th anniversary V-Pet?

Even if someone would do that, they wouldn't been able to leave

Can't leave? If 02 taught me anything, just wish for it and it will come true.

With the reset they might need her again.

Can't wait.

The things wished for in the dream world can't exist outside of it. That is why the kids lost their digimon army after entering the Digital World

Was the "every fucking person in the world gets mons" thing a wish they made, or it simply happened because 02 is 02?

Oikawa's dying wish and the digidestined worked for it

>the digidestined worked for it
The 02 Chosen don't know the meaning of hard work.

Everyone has the power to grant wishes in the 02 'verse.

Except the bad guys.

Then how it worked? I think oikawa was outside the wish dimension, so it shouldn't have worked

Girl in the beige jacket looks like prot Juri.

Oikawa used the wish world power to turn his life force into energy to heal the digital world and his dying wish that everyone would be able to have a digimon. Since the digimon existence wasn't a secret anymore the digidestined simply made transition easier

They wanted to breed with Hikari, so that was another hint of having children with digimons being possible.

>dying wish that everyone would be able to have a digimon
And what happened with that? Nobody remember that shit in Tri, so what went wrong?

I like to think Tri will retcon the worst parts of 02 and will create a brand new future that's actually not shitty.

And those Oikawa butterflies were immune to the same dream barrier that stopped the Chosen Digimon army from entering the Digital World.

For some reason.

The reason is 02. Things that defies logic and common sense are the bread and butter of 02.

Go beyond logic and kick common sense to the curb!

THE DIGIVOLUTION IS UP AND RUNNING!
DID YA SEE?
DID YA HEAR?
DID YA KNOW IT WAS COMING?
MY DIGI-DESTINY STARTS TODAY!
LET ME HEAR YOU SAY!

delete this

THE DIGI-DUDES WILL DIGIRULE!
WITH DIGI-ABILITY AND DIGI-TUDE!
SAVE THE WORLD FROM A DIGI-DISASTER!
THE THREAT FROM THE NET MEETS THE DIGITAL MASTERS!
I love this song.

So since ophanimon is the same person as lilithmon is the actual duo lilithmon and venusmon?

FIRES IN SPURTS

YAMEROOOOOOOO

Because they weren't creation of the dream world, were Oikawa's. Essentially, Oikawa simply changed the way his life manifested.

You could say it was akin to digivolution and just like the digimon kept their evolution after entering the Digital World, so did Oikawa's life force.

Do you guys prefer the packs or the starters?

The coward should've healed himself.

Starters, more Hagurumons pls.

Packs, getting those other two shitmon cannonfodder was annoying.

WITH DIGI-WILL AND DIGIVICE IN HAND!
DO THE DIGI-DYNAMICS TOWARDS THE DIGI-LAND!
WHEN YOUR DIGI-PAST AND DIGI-PRESENT COLLIDE!
TIME TO DIGI-SIZE! I don't get this part.
DIGIMON!!!

Digimon in the anime are usually larger than their game counterparts.

As long as I get the only starter that matters.

Never ever gaiboi.
Kill me, I want another all lunamon team again. A lunamob. That's what redeemed lost evolution to me

Starters. Hagurumon for life.

Hagurumon is just Platinum Numemon fodder.

I played Dusk from 07 to 2012 almost religiously. The only scan data I was missing was Culumon, Young Chronomon and Chronomon. Im still mad.

>Not Machinedramon/Hi Andromon fodder once it's done carrying the the next generation of exp shits.

Is there a way to make a serious Digimon fan comic without it seemingly like an glorified autistic fanfiction?

Probably not.

No Applimon 11 this week? I need more Yuzu.

No it was literally Cthulhu, not even a Digimon

Yes they did. Takeru chatted on a social media site for Digimon in the first Tri movie.

I loved the kawaii pack in Dusk because it gave you an easy way to get the Rosemon Burst Mode Jogress evolution.

I thought they were the same who witnessed the Omegamon/Diablomon battle.

Wait there isn't an episode this week?

I mean those were the kids from the world tour arc so it still counts

are there any canonically thick digimon?

Define thick.

No shitty bara

Bastemon.

I think he means "SUBS WHEN"

But subs for episode 11 are already out in spanish.

Not thick enough

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=oQu9hSZNbPQ

I love this track, but I can't figure out what the first part of the vocals is saying.

"???, I'll treat you right
Make you feel good, make you feel good
Nothing would be so right"

Tough shit.

But cthultu is a digimon.

wikimon.net/Dagomon

Extremely dead thread

Dead rising bump

New interview with CS and N0 International Version Producer

twinfinite.net/2016/10/digimon-world-next-order-interview-with-producer-kazumasa-habu/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

>Well you actually mentioned this before, before we got started. Digimon Worlds is a very different game from Digimon Stories. With Cyber Sleuth being the most recent game in fans’, especially new fans, memory, was there any hesitation or worry about bringing Digimon World to the West?

>Actually, I wasn’t working with the Japanese Vita Version, somebody else was doing that and I was working on Cyber Sleuth. Redigitize and Decode – the previous Digimon World games – I was working on that, and those were the same game systems as this. In this system, the Digimon have a lifetime, so they die once they come to a certain age. So for the light fans it was pretty hard to raise them but have them die.

>For Digimon Story, we wanted to make it completely different, to make it more easier. Just collect the Digimon. So the guys who were working on Decode just decided on, ‘we wanted to make it a much more lighter game, and not something so serious’. And that was about the Japanese Vita version, so we made it too simple and the Japanese core fans were really, not like upset, but disappointed. They [the Digimon] hardly die in the Japanese version, and it was too easy.

>So when bringing it to North America, you upped the challenge so those Digimon fans who found previous games were good but too simple could find a little more challenge and some strategy?

>Yes. The people playing this game are core fans so we wanted to make it harder to clear, harder to raise Digimon, harder to train, harder to beat the boss.

>Oh, so the North American fans were really vocal about wanting Next Order?

>Yes, yes. They did the petition and those two are what really pushed us.

Well done us then.

Best Greymon Ultimate

Agreed. No offense to the likes of war or shine, but he actually looks like he evolves from the dinosauric greymon line instead of becoming humanoid

Too much gold and toy-like.

Mugendramon is the better looking dino mech mon

I was never a fan of the Xros digimons

The Xrossed forms or the individual mons? Because I found pretty cool all of the new mons such as Tactimon or Dorulumon

The villains designs are great and fit well alongside the other digimon, it's the xrosses that feel out of place since they are obvious toys.

The character themselves were great it's just the actual designs look like plastic

The xrossed forms, although there are a few individual mons that never appealed to me that much. For example I'm still not fully convinced by Shoutmon

bump

The lyrics are more or less:

I haven't been giving much,

I'll treat you right

you make me feel good, you make me feel good,

you make me feel so good

Get ready, get ready, get funky (repeat)

>tfw the game has a thing for the player

jesmon christ guys, we just got a new interview. Is too soon to be dead already

Nobody cares, unfortunately.

fuck

>tfw the game has a thing for the player
Mimi's character song wants the listener to die in order to meet her: wikimon.net/Itsudemo_Aeru_kara

meimei character song when?

Nice. Glad to see them listening.

Such a great song. Hell the whole ost is pretty great.

I care I was just sleeping.

Probably never.

digimon are good at killing things.

That's a rad mon.

Man he had a weird but cool evo line in DW 3.

And people say petitions never accomplish anything.

>The Japanese difficulty is like the easy mode in the US version. So you’re gonna have three different difficulties. Easy is going to be the Japanese one, and you’re gonna have two more so you can choose.

Fucking sweet

dat digimon need more weapons.

I'm late to the Cyber Sleuth party and just got to chapter 8.
Is this case seriously about someone trapping people inside eden and kidnapping said people afterwards to harvest and sell their organs?