Ethnicities you never buy cars off of

Ethnicities you never buy cars off of

>Indians - these cunts fucking stink for some reason and their cars are even worse.
>Arabs - dodgey bastards who probably winded back the miles
>Ghetto blacks - gonna get robbed

Why can't Asians sell their cars instead of trading em in? Theyre like the only ones you can trust to have serviced and maintained their cars

non-whites

I know chinks that are cheap bastards and never change the oil because the car still running.

Indians and arabs are asians.
You mean japs and chinkies aka orientals

Never had a problem with any specific ethnicity.
Then again, I've never had to buy a car from a ghetto black guy, as they never have the cars I look for

>browse the car ads
>Ă–zdemir Used Cars
>Hamdullah Car Sales

what i've learned over the years:

avoid anything that isn't white.

if white, check if name is eastern euro sounding. if yes, avoid. also be wary of gypsies. avoid at all costs

then i just do my due diligence on the car, check for an inspection history (easy way to make sure the odo hasnt been rolled back) and ask my cop friends to give me a full report on the car so i can know if the seller lied to me about anything. (they very often lie about the number of previous owners)

i've never been burned on a car so far. but i only buy shit that i know i can make money on even if shit goes wrong. buy low sell high, always make money on every car that's how i do it

Arabs are Arabs
Ghandi's are Grandi's

Japs are Asians
Chinks are Asians

Don't be a PC faggot

I would never buy a jap car owned by a p plater (teenager)

Even though that is geographically true, I'll say okay but yeah naww. This is coming from a flip and I'd think pajeet would agree

Just Arabs.
The sorts of cars I buy aren't owned by Indians. Other Asians I will be a bit wary of but it's not an automatic deal breaker
I'd be very hesitant to buy any car owned by a male p-plater. I would consider a female p-plater owned car if she didn't have it for very long, or if it's clear she had someone else look after it for her

My Vietnamese friend says never buy a car from an Asian.

In my experience with Craigslist, if the seller is of recent European decent (American but with a funny name) and plays soccer you will be o.k.

honkeys

it makes no sense to anyone other than muh feelings crowd.

Azns are chinese japanese koreans etc
arabs are turks pakis iraqis iranis etc
indians israelis and philips are in their own special group
swedes germoneys italians czech are europeans but they're all in their own sub groups
belarussians and russians are russians

saying indians and arabs are asians is like saying mexicans, canadians, argentinians and chileans are all americans

i try to stay away from russians/eastern europeans

Nah, pakis and indians are asian.
Arabs are sandniggers so they get lumped in with the above.
Japs and chinks are japs and chinks.

>Nah, pakis and indians are asian.
The only People that say that are people embarrassed of Indians and Pakis.

people who have addictions
>car needs oil lol lemme just put my last 20 in the poker machine first

>all the white retards in this thread

>they think this way unitonicly

i pity all of you, must be hard not living up to your own expectations

>unitonicly
what did xe mean by this

americans

>tfw bought a 2002 Accord V6 from an Algerian civil engineering student
>tfw he kept it all stock, mechanically mint and no rust at all
>tfw still running strong after 2 years

Don't rule out all Arabs guys

>xe
What did he mean by this?

You.

Because you don't speak english. It's "wound" not fucking "winded"

Meanwhile asshurt shitskin proves to everyone he actually is retarded

In the us at least never buy a car from a kinda trashy white women of less than 35 years of age. Oil will rarely have been changed, car will be full of trash and stains, bald tires, slipping transmission, rotors destroyed, title missing

Mostly applies to neon, grandam, cavalier, focus, any vw or mitsubishi, aveo, and more recently any dart, cruze or worst korea car

>check if name is eastern euro sounding. if yes, avoid

Russian immigrant here, can confirm. One of my dad's life lesson's to me: "Don't ever buy a car from a Russian or any other Eastern European/Balkan sort"

My Russian bro and his family told me to avoid Russians too.
Ive been told the same from a few mechanics i know.

How bad do they get?

There's a whole class of Russian immigrant in the US that lives by co-part auctions. Buys wrecks, fixes them up, passes them off as clean cars. The stereotype is uncanny, every Russian knows "a guy" that does this stuff for a living.

I think it might stem from a lot of Russian guys being pretty handy with cars as a result of growing up in the Soviet Union. Those without higher education to move into the corporate world or business have thrived in the used car business. Used car lots, small time curbstoning setups, etc.

I don't go based off Race/ethinicity, but off the cars condition. Of course if I'm interested in a car and i get a response like
> "Ayo cuz, come thru around 10pm dawg, and peep game mayne, come alone doe"
then yeah no shit I ain't going

Good, never ever buy a car that's primarily been driven by P platers, for example several of the hand me down cars in my family were driven by 2-3 P platers, and all but one were written off. The one I have (owned by P platers before me) is mechanically usable but the body is appalling and the interior has seen better days.

Look for evidence of bog and respraying, also make sure that the brakes, suspension, and ESPECIALLY the tires aren't fucked because P platers WILL do burnouts and skids in a RWD car.

And for some reason Arabs can never grow out of this stage.
I think it's due to shit parenting. They don't know shit about how to raise kids and they're inclined to make as many babies as they can so they have less ability to focus on their individual children

I don't buy from immigrants who cannot use proper grammar in their ad, or who can't speak proper norwegian on the phone

Luckily immigrants don't own the type of cars that I'm interested in these days

>Not placing complete trust in Slav engineering

Never buy cars from Hispanics or Mexicans, they will overprice their peice of shit vehicle.

t. Jose

Generally that's true.
But you can spot the good few who don't and maintain their vehicles.
Bought a truck off of one, one time.
It wasn't that great, but the price was more than fair.
Pic related, the truck

Nice, I really like the color on that chebby. How much did you pay for it?

My first car was the Cream colored PT Cruiser in the back that I bought off a fellow Hispanic for a grand, of course that was the best I could do 5 years ago when I was 16. It didn't really fulfill the meme and break down. I only had the change the Camshaft a year ago for my brother.

$700
This was vehicle. number 7 I think.
Currently on #13. 13 is definitely and unlucky number.
The truck was great though. Old CalTrans one. Had 5th wheel hook ups too.
Took it cross country with everything I owned in the back.
Broke down twice. Had to replace the solenoid, and the starter. But this truck was stupid easy to work on.
Eventually tranny went out and I sold it for $250
Dude who bought it has done nothing with it. Sitting in field cold and alone. Really sad about that.

Honestly I'd rule out female owners/drivers more strictly than any single ethnicity.

After that, Asians would scare me the most. I've met black and latino men who take care of their cars... Asians, not so much.

>arabs are turks pakis iraqis iranis etc
Turks, Persians (Iranians), and Pakistans are generally not Arabs. Being called "Arab" is especially offensive to Persians, who for some reason believe that their particular flavor of dune coon is superior to all other life forms. (And no, the fact that all sandniggers think this way does not give them any pause. This should surprise no one.)

Arabs and Persians (and Israelis) are all sandniggers, but not all sandniggers are Arabs. not by a long shot.

Indians are definitely Asians, and you will find that the various Asian ethnic groups create what is more or less a spectrum from Chinese/Japanese to Indian, with many flavors of Asian in between. The only standout are Filipinos, whose culture and genes have a fair bit of Spanish influence from the colonial era.

>Arabs

on the bright side, they are pathological barterers, so if you play the price game with them they are usually more than happy to oblige if it means you'll buy whatever it is they're selling.