What would you do if Apex Gang rear ended you?

What would you do if Apex Gang rear ended you?

For non-ausfags, Apex Gang is a bunch of African refugees who like to rear end people, then when you pull over to confront them about it (or exchange details to sort out what you gonna do), a whole bunch of other niggers come out from the car to bash you, then steal your car. sometimes they like to take your phone too.

rules: aus conditions so you got no guns.

>pic related
>additional rear flamethrowers
>claim it was due to fuel system malfunction from being rear-ended by said refugees

WHIP OUT ME THONGS AND START SLAPPIN' THE CUNTS BACK ONTO THEIR LITTLE LIFE RAFT

Are these cunts a legit Gang to be scared of?

or are they ok to say fuck off to and not worry about getting cuckolded

I'll take their face off with the Adze I keep on my tool bag.

Keep a baseball bat accessable in the vehicle and throw a baseball and glove in trunk so cops don't think you're breaking legs for fat Tony.

If I knew who they were I would take one for the team and run them all over

That's why you keep a nice breaker bar with a rubber handle in your car. For removing your lugnuts. Also its slightly shorter than a baseball bat and make of 3/4ths inch forged steel. Aim for their skulls and necks.

Also sorry about your gun laws Australia Bros. Any of you gun loving outback guys feel free to move to the US. We gladly accept all freedom loving immigrants who are willing to work hard. Also did yall ever get that lever action 12 gauge shotgun. With the max capacity magazine. I really wanted one but they are not for sale in the us.

Use my car shovel to beat them back into Africa

>We gladly accept all freedom loving immigrants who are willing to work hard.
No you won't, you guys make it hard beyond all fuck to emigrate to the US. I've wanted to move there for the last five years, and there's no way for me to do it unless I somehow luck out in the diversity lottery.

And the Adler A110 is still banned, unfortunately. It became a matter on a state by state basis and all of the states have kept it as not available to the public. Apparently, 82% of the citizens of the country think that it's a risk that may exacerbate occurrence of a mass shooting... despite the fact that we haven't had a proper mass shooting since 1996.

>banning a lever action shotgun
I'm so sorry bro

>you guys make it hard beyond all fuck to emigrate to the US
Yeah, you know why? Because we're full up with illegal "immigrants" who are here to undercut wages because business wants it that way. People are tired of that shit which is why Trump won.

>rules: aus conditions so you got no guns
>be aussie
>open emu farm
>buy gun because farm
>chootem

If I had a truck I'd slam the brakes and watch them eat shit, but those are too fucking expensive there m80. It costs the equivalent of 40kusd for a truck that's worth 20k in the states. Oy vey.

>read end my car

Hmm... dead people can't steal me.

Melbfag here, all those apex threads got me lowkey worried but then I realised they probs wouldn't steal a Subaru. They're aiming for high end brands kek

*teleports behind you*

watch yourself kid... hehehehe

>Not just going full Ned Kelly and killing the pack of wild niggers

Oh, right. You're gun-free now. Enjoy.

>black magic

Fug :D

>Keep crowbar under driver's seat
>Keep bodybuilder, shut-in friend in the trunk

The niggers are using a stolen ML63 AMG with a bullbar as the ramming vehicle
>how fucked are you?
>WHERE U RUNNIN OFF TO WHITEBOI

JOKES ON YOU NIGGA HAHAHAHHA

I don't get it lel, you gon' get fucked

>not having B16A swapping your modern civic

lmao

>aus conditions so you got no guns
The fuck I don't.

wtf is this square body tahoe/yukon? (shorter than a 'burban)

Looks mean AF.

>only criminals have guns in a gun controlled country

veraneio, its in the thumbnail

Question from burgerland.

What happens if you actually use it to defend your property our your life?

Here in the states it varies widely not only by state but by what fucking county you live in so my neighbor 20 miles away could shoot a robber on his porch with an illegal serial filed handgun and no questions asked. while back in my county I get caught up in a years long legal battle for killing the same guy with a registered permitted carried weapon in my house after experiencing severe bodily harm myself. It's all about your local sheriff here.

Well and then there is Florida where you can just shoot niggers on the apartment lawn.

But anyway what happens to you if you use that pop shooter?

>despite the fact that we haven't had a proper mass shooting since 1996.
No mass shootings since gun ownership was vastly reduced.

Funny that.

>Strata has nigger problems now
HAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Sorry man. Sucks to hear about the gun and your immigration troubles. I meant me not the us laws. I'm sure they are a pain in the ass. I've had several people I was friends with in grad school get sent back due to not being able to get a job in their field within 6 months of leaving.

>sometimes they like to take your phone too.
In the USA, the black gang muggers try to prevent all evidence. So they always grab the phone and smash it up elsewhere after taking the SIM/datachip.

>Apex Gang is a bunch of African refugees who like to rear end people
Not Apex, but generic thugs. They wait somewhere and get you when you use an ATM machine to get cash.

Or when you park your car, some black kids come up and offer scratch insurance for $10 to $20. If its a football game, they want $20 since they know you won't drive off and abandon the game that you already bought tickets for.

The homeless black youths stake out some city blocks as their parking meter territory. Calling the police does nothing to them and only identifies you as the snitch that gets police. Your car is now risky to park downtown and you have to only use guarded parking lots from now on to avoid snitch revenge. Snitches are punished.

>What would you do if Apex Gang rear ended you?
No Apex here. But others. Before parking, I scope things. As soon as I park, I lock and move away from car fast. As long as they don't get the chance to talk to me, they cannot demand money. So the car stays undamaged. If I am slow to leave or get into car, people can approach me and ask for money.

So move fast city boy. And you stay okay. No Apex here. But too many african entrepreneurs with 3rd world ethics. Some even demand protection money from shops.

No idea about Australia, but in France if you claim you found it lying on the ground as you got attacked(and no proof you had it on you is available) it's ok

Minimum charge of manslaughter here.

isolated in a handful of suburbs in the equivalent city of san francisco
rest of the country dont give a fuck

Pic related.

>nigga going to kill you (caught on tape pointing gun and saying "i'm going to kill you"
>you grab a knife on the floor or something and stab him in the neck
>you go to prison

Are you fucking canadian or something?

>reverse over african as he gets out of car
???

NEET here.

I had to do my work for dole at Salvos and sometimes they have criminal scum cunts doing their community service there.

One dude said he was there cos he bashed some lebo who broke into his house. got an assault charge for it and over 300 hours of community service. because he admitted what happened when the police finally came and asked what was going on. He was the one who called the cops too

said that's why you don't admit to anything unless a lawyer is around. even if it's just a casual routine 'so what happened here' when the cops finally come.

apparently they said he should have just called the cops, locked himself away in a room or something and wait for them to come.

Who knows, cunt could've been lying to look cool in front of us other salvo slaves

>One dude said he was there cos he bashed some lebo who broke into his house. got an assault charge for it and over 300 hours of community service. because he admitted what happened when the police finally came and asked what was going on.

While he may be lying, it is true in washington state that you cannot use unjust force against a burglar in your home. You will be arrested for it. That has happened in my suburb city a few years ago as the standard homeowner defense tactic "I was scared for my life so I used self defense" failed to work against the burglar's good black lives matter lawyer. Yes, it was a black burglar and he "won" the case. He was convicted of burglary, but the homeowner was convicted of attempted manslaughter and had to pay restitution to the burglar.

>He was convicted of burglary, but the homeowner was convicted of attempted manslaughter and had to pay restitution to the burglar.
Lmao

>have ute full of flying spiders
>wait for APE gang
>????
>let mother nature do the job

Fuck off with your anti business shit, there's no such thing as society
The free market knows best you commie bastard

>The free market knows best you commie bastard
There's no such thing as a free market. Markets are highly regulated and need to be. Look at product safety laws. That limits free enterprise. Look at anti-scam laws - that is not free market. Look at warranty laws - that is not free market. Look at the Magnuson-Moss Act and you know that is definitely not free market. Free markets regulate themselves (supposedly) but they also hurt a lot of people in the process. Thus, free markets have become regulated by all sorts of laws, trade laws, treaties, and even threats. Of course, TPP would put more regulations on the "free market" and those restrictions would get in the way of Trump's use of "implied tariff wars" to get a more equal treatment from countries that consistently violate patents and copyrights in their products.

But there is no real free market and there never was. Even in medieval times, the nobles taxed the shit out of things. And if your company was "too good" you might be invited to some unwelcome meetings with the kings's reps. How's that for free market? You have plenty of freedom as your head rolls in the basket. Five degrees of freedom, amirite?

It's okay user I was only pretending to be neoliberal filth

>What would you do if Apex Gang rear ended you

Are there really "apex gangs" in the usa?

Caldina??!

no mass shootings before, either. Legislation based on statistical anomalies is idiotic.

ULTRA HARD MODE:
>its a pack of abbos
>no physical contact otherwise its a hate crime

>rules: aus conditions so you got no guns.
if niggers don't care about laws why do you?

the whole west coast doesn't even count as america anymore.

Why would a country with niggers be without anti-nigger defenses? Can you at least have a machete in the car?

It's true there are a ton of mexicans. A lot of the mexicans in every state are here illegally. They are just waiting for the next amnesty. But now that Trump won, Hillary can't make good on her implied promise she was going to give all the illegals another legal amnesty when she was president.

Look, this is the way it is

You can't have a weapon for the sake of having a weapon, i.E. Self defence

If you're a lunberjack by trade and are on your way home from work and you have your axe and saws in the boot, then fair fair, you have a reason to carry it.
If it's 11pm in the inner city and you're driving home from the pub with an axe in the car then you don't have a reason to have it there, you could get fucked, at cop's discretion.
Grey area is if, say, i'm coming back from bushwalking and I have a multitool with a big knife in my pocket and the cop pulls me over, it's at his discretion as to whether I should be carrying that weapon or not. If you want to fight his decision then you need money and courts usually.

In regards ti actually defending yourself, you're better off being barehanded. If you're not in danger then you can't use a weapon on someone else, i.e. Dodgy cunt is walking around your car while you're stuck at the lights, can't just jump out and attack him. He punches your glass, then yeah, you can defend yourself because he's threatening you.
Same with home defence, if you find the cunt stealing your beer then you can't just crack him in the back of his head. But if he sees you and then lunges at you then you can defend yourself.

How did a country with same origins as America cuck themselves so hard?

well, we're not a third world shit hole like yours so...

we got more freedums than you anyway.

>How did a country with same origins as America cuck themselves so hard?

It's actually the anti-discrimination people that did that. Self-defense against muggers is most often used against blacks or mexicans. Thus a lot of court cases occurred to defeat the "self defense" excuse for carrying a weapon in the car or having it at home.

Basically, the black lives matter lawyers said that carrying the weapon showed you had the intent to use such a weapon. And because you were a racist, the intent to use such a weapon combined with your racist viewpoint meant you were hoping to have a situation in which to use such a weapon against a person of color.

That is why they are so quick to label people as racists. It lets them leverage those court precedents and defeat your self defence argument. If you carefully remember the past cases such as Trayvon, that was a big part of the argument.

When people argue americans cucked themselves, no, technically this is another freedom and benefit we americans have. It is just that the anti-racists TWISTED the law to create an unintended consequence to support their version of racism (non-linear preferential treatment of blacks via use of the anti-racism law). I also believe in anti-racism laws. But it is unfortunate that #BLM and activists before them twisted the law around to ruin the country and make criminals more annoying and tougher to prosecute.

It's important to not be biased with emotion. Remain calm. The next times you look at #BLM activism, you notice they are not concerned with truth. They are mostly about attacking key people who use truthful stats or accurately reported situations against blacks. Winning and not truth are their goals. I believe that is a travesty and perversion of truth and a destructive effect upon society. But then again you have seen how many past towns and cities crumble under #BLM type ethics decade after decade in the past century.

They aren't even niggers. They're fucking Africunts.

m8, boongs are too fucking lazy to do shit.
I'd rather be surrounded by MYLAND lazy blackfellas than Africans

we dont have a nigger problem
you do
we dont need guns to protect ourselves from the family home being raided and my children raped
you do

should have learned to treat your niggers like the shit they are instead of letting them into society
all ours live in the desert and sniff petty

>You can't have a weapon for the sake of having a weapon
and for good reason. bogans with a baseball bat on the backseat of their vr cause a lot of problems in traffic, and no body wants fetal alcohol syndrome lads packing knives in their bumbags

Shooting is the only thing that makes me happy anymore, why even live when we keep getting cucked harder senpai

Rapefugees ran through a crowd in a truck in France once so we should just ban automobiles right?

First of all they have africans in brisbane too.

Secondly melbourne isn't as hipster as it's made out to be.

Most melbourinians are normal or even slighly bogan people.. The hipsters are only seen in collingwood and fitzroy.

I'm not from there but I have visited.

Cops don't even come in Australia until 20 minutes or even half an hour later.

West coast is the truest America of all.

>He punches your glass, then yeah, you can defend yourself because he's threatening you.

That's not defence... Defence means protecting you from harm not hitting them back for revenge.

You know extreme right wingers like you are just as bad as crazy lefties.

This from a country where the government always has to say "we acknowledge the traditional land owners" just so they don't offend anyone.

>rules: aus conditions so you got no guns.

your country is so cucked you can't even defend yourself against niggers

there's a reason we don't have american versions of these threads, because you'd be able to pump that nigger with lead no problemo

And you are also likely to get shot by mexicans.

did you even read my post?

how is your reading comprehension, rajesh?

violent minorities are not a problem, as firearms are legal. there are really no regulations as to which minority your gun is allowed to shoot.

Mexicans only shoot other mexicans, and usually they just stab eachother in the thigh because they're too afraid of getting deported after serving a life sentence for getting caught, because our police are fucking insane good relative to the rest of the world.
>I would pull out my machete, tool for clearing shrubbery in the outback m8 is a tool, and whack one with it and run like hell from the cuck police and cite that I "mis-interpreted the rules" because I'm an american where we can kill people if they woke up stupid that day.

We give guns to FAS fudds in 'Merica and they do alright.
Mostly it's black people who shoot other black people, and that's not racism coming out of my keyboard, that's a statistical fact.
>literally Darwinism.

>You know extreme right wingers like you are just as bad as crazy lefties.
You are the one using emotion to color your perception. Go back to using statistics to calm your heart or you will end up supporting the Dark Side.

For example, as stats go, the correlation coefficient (CC) is a reasonable tool predicting the relationships. A CC of 0.35 is basically very little relationship. A CC of 0.70 or higher shows a strong relationship.

From statistics collected by the USA government such as the census and FBI, the numbers are fairly reliable and robust due to consistent and regular collection decade after decade by well-funded methods. If you have a better method of performing a census, then use it. If you have a better method method of collecting violence records than the police and FBI records, then use it. Currently, activist groups say that statistics are not 100% perfect and thus are inaccurate and should not be used.

Of course, that is a fallacious logic approach. It sounds good though as it opens the door to accuse anyone that uses statistics as a racist. For similar reasons, if you defend yourself against a black person, you are a racist. It is not a farfetched statement as it is currently and frequently used as a defense tactic in american courts. The key is to datamine for the person ever saying anything that is not politically correct or has said statistics can be true.

USA Stats currently show there is only slight correlation between education levels and violence. There is only slight correlation between violence and wealth levels in the USA. There is only slight correlation between violence and non-employment. However, there is very high correlation between violence and certain races in the USA. See related picture. Again, if you have reliably more accurate methods than the Census and recorded law enforcement stats, present that as the solution instead of #BLM method of saying stats are not 100% perfect and can't be used.

In straya you can go to jail for murder if you kill someone raping your family in your own house.

We have no equivalent of 'stand your ground'. We have "take it like a cuck unless you are literally going to die, and even then we will try to prosecute you for 2 years before dropping the charges".

Something like a home invasion gone wrong can literally take years off your life just in legal proceedings. You can't get a job, you can't go on holidays, you can't afford anything beyond paying the gubment some monies xDD, and you're under police surveillance until it's over.
Best thing is, even after all that, and you've used up hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees (remortgaging your house and scrounging from friends and family until they are as poor and in debt as you), you don't get awarded costs by the state. They drop the charges and you are left swimming in debt.

Criminal groups use surprise. Part of defensive driving is to try to not be surprised and react appropriately to changing circumstances. I have GM Onstar which senses collision and it works in Australia just as it works in the USA. The car has OEM cameras and audio which work with Onstar and I have subscribed to Onstar's full boat security package. At least my family can even hear who killed me.

>It's okay user I was only pretending to be neoliberal filth
That's okay. We all have opinions. That's why insurance companies and governments keep track of statistics and record them year after year.

It's why banks record bank balances rather than trusting a person at their word of honor to state their bank balance correctly for withdrawals. Recorded numbers are more reliable than activists shouting the banks owe them money and reparations for social inequalities.

I do the exact same thing..... Except I need to get a bat and ball, I've been putting it off for too long

Breaker bar with a socket
>is for changing tires breh

>Are these cunts a legit Gang to be scared of?

As in any country, if you are able to shoot first, the opponent is not as scary. But in australia, the self-defense laws have loopholes that african immigrants such as Apex have learned to exploit. At least they are not organized like an aus version of Boku Haram yet.

Jesus, no wonder Aussies are such huge shitposters when their government treats them like shit

>The free market knows best you commie bastard
We don't have a free market. Not even in housing due to anti-discrimination laws in housing. It's why we can be hit with discrimination charges for refusing to rent to black people (somali immigrants using welfare resettlement dollars) instead of waiting for a white couple immigrating from sweden.

I like in an HOA and someone rented out their house while they were working elsewhere in the country. They wanted to move back and retire here so that is why they refused to sell. There's a clear pattern of black renters continually failing to follow HOA rules such as mowing the lawn or not throwing trash on the ground. They always try to file racism charges (and thus have the federal gov't (taxpayers) handle all the lawyer and legal costs). If not for the HOA support by the supreme court, we would not be able to reverse our legal costs onto the accusers when we win our case. So far, the HOA has never lost a racism case.

But it's clear free markets don't exist in the USA housing market. The anti-racism laws forcibly create non-free-market situations.

>you can go to jail for murder if you kill someone raping your family in your own house
no you wont

everything else you said is shit by the way, youre describing the american judicial system

>(and no proof you had it on you is available)
yeah don't listen to this faggot, of course court will be able to prove this fucking jerry-rigged shotgun didn't come from nowhere. And then you're getting into domestic-terrorist-levels of charges.
>Taking advice from someone who never got involved in any of those things
constanza.jpg

This is false

In basic terms, you have the right to defend yourself with equal or lesser force.

So theoretically if your about to be "culturaly enriched" with a knife, you do have the right to kill your assailant.

It still doesn't matter if you have a pyrrhic victory. Your reputation is tarnished by the racism charges and you could even be laid off for being controversial. My company has terms like that in the employee contract.

Mace?Pepper Spray,Bat,crowbar,machete or Taser?

Eat lead, dirtbags.

I call my islander 23 bros

roo bars front and rear and tow bar. tow bar pierces radiator i drive away laughing... grab truck tyre checker(mini aluminium basebal bat) smack cunts in head.

> Adler A110 is still banned
Import of the seven round was banned by the federal government. The five round version is perfectly legal to import and own in all states and has been since forever.
Also it is completely legal to buy the five round version and get the magazine extended by a local gunsmith to what ever capacity you want.

Welcome to Australians retarded gun laws

>Your reputation is tarnished by the racism charges and you could even be laid off for being controversial.

Thats unfair dismissal. You can't be summarily dismissed for proven criminal activity let alone alleged criminal activity. They must conduct a fair and unbiased investigation and your employer must prove that your actions have 'cause damage to the company. Even then you must still be paid severance if you are fired.

> My company has terms like that in the employee contract.
You can't wavier your right to sue.

>Mace, Pepper Spray or Taser?
illegal
Bat, crowbar, machete?
illegal without a genuine reason.

You would get away with carrying a big heavy maglight in the car. That would be about it.

They can in a "Right To Work" state. Those other states have a lot of union-related protections that apply to everyone even if they are not in a union. But those "right to work" states which are that way because they are anti-union, allow dimissal for almost any reason as long as it doesn't violate the bill of rights.

In my state, you can be dismissed simply because the owner doesn't like you. He can't dismiss you for being black though. But he can dismiss you if you are a controversial public figure.

We don't have 'right to work' states here in Australia. The fair work commission here comes down like a sledgehammer on employers who play those sort of shenanigans. And those protections are extended to everybody union or non-union.

Wouldn't be in their best interest unless they want a hitch through their rad and me driving away laughing.

Yeah, I am thinking of buying a cheap hitch and locking it on (have to superlock them or they will get stolen). State law allows me to extend the hitch as far as 8 inches beyond the bumper which is what I would do. I would not end it in a nice round thing but leave it edgy.

If this happened where I live i could probably diffuse the situation immediately just by asking the nigs for soem weed

>asking the nigs for soem weed
No way. They rob you of all your money. That is a common thing here. They make drug deals but do not come through. When you arrive with the money, they or someone else robs you. Then they always claim innocence of course.

I have had a hitch on my DD continuously for almost 9 years and it has no lock and has never been stolen. Only a few years did I even keep it in the garage. I've had a radio faceplate and catalytic converter stolen, but never a hitch.