/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction is now available in Japan, the US and Europe, as are the Es and Mai DLCs.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kanamenagi/status/808638606692601856
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice to see that what I ordered arrived today.

I wish it would have come with this though.

which chapter has the catdad

/maig/ soon

How many gimmickfags have we lost in the past 2 months?

Celicafag
Noelfag
Pleases flat girl for foodfag
Izanamifag
Alphafags
MuslimTsubakifag
Rachelfags

What's left? You guys are a husk only kept alive by the doujin fuel that is team remix heart or most specific Makoto and Mai, by the way, whoever requested that image of Mai and Makoto giving a double assjob, good taste

>Izanamifag
Which one? The one that asked if people were practicing?

He first shows up in chapter 3.

>Mai and Makoto giving a double assjob

Link?

I'm still here though

his mouth is so tiny and adorable here

I love how cute it is but at the same time it looks commanding and strong. He's so wonderful

Excited for later this week?

Of course.

What do the names of izanami's themes translate to ?

$7.99 for a character that can get 3k by mashing C.

>oy vey

>3k

Yomo is the hill of the dead

Anybody want to netplay? I'm US West.

>finally got the game since Final is finally over
>very shit
>get perfect raped almost every match

maybe I will just wait til steam version so I can play with other shitters ;__;

Yomotsuhirasaka? It's the entrance to the underworld. Isn't her other theme just THE WORLD END?

I'd post more, but CF killed a lot of my enthusiasm.

I AM THE ONE TRUE SUSANOO

DIE

Killed mine,too. Can't even expect hijinks or at least a short story about everyone because Mori is done with this shit, lots of plot holes and hooks will never be elaborated upon and there's not even any gag reels to go back and watch because 2 of them are recycled and not even amusing because 1 suffers from Kagura being there and the other suffers from bloated cast and Kagura and Arakune not shutting the fuck up. The other one is boring and the last one is boring with a stupid climax.

What was the reason Terumi couldn't re-fuse with Hazama? And why did he destroy that piece of the Azure he got?

I think it's what Trinity did to him to rip him apart from Hazama, or a combination of that and the Mind Eater curse.

I haven't played Terumi's arcade mode but Hazama throws away that piece because it's just a piece, not the real thing. The only good a piece does is showing your dream and then rips it away from you because Noel is still the supreme chosen one. Hazama wants to become the real BlazBlue, not possess some small fragment of the Azure.

In Terumi's arcade mode...from what I understand is Act 1: Relius runs tests on Terumi to make sure he's stable enough to go around from place to place, and tells him his self observation will only sustain him for one week. At the end he runs into Hazama and tries to fuse with him but it...doesn't work for some reason, and he fights Nine.

Act 2 he finds Platinum while looking for Trinity to try and get rid of some curse on him, but he can't find her so he moves on. Later he runs into Hakumen and considers taking his body and ignoring Hazama(but still calls him important?). Then he runs into Izanami and asks for the Azure she has, beats her in combat and realizes it's only a fragment and destroys it. Izanami is startled by this and he says he wants the full thing not just a piece, but Izanami mentions he could have created a new vessel with it.

Why didn't he just create a temporary vessel with the piece of the Azure?

>Sounds to me like they used Bell's body to save Luna and Sena.
If that was the case then Mai's reaction to Platinum was a little weak. If Bell effectively died and her body is being used by other people, shouldn't Mai be really upset about it? The fact that Mai knew that Bell was called Platinum now and Platinum didn't recognize her also suggest that whatever happened, Mai must have been there to witness it.

No, that doesn't change anything. Bell and Fuzzy could have been both put into storage and had their bodies experimented on. And you forget that Mai knew that Bell was being called Platinum, so it is likely she was there. Maybe she was there to try and rescue them?

If he created a new vessel he'd be bound to it and would have to get himself killed if he decided he did want to use the Susanoo Unit. Hazama is a backup, but Hazama has been behaving erratically and Terumi's obviously dissatisfied with him.

Mai niggas.

Since you have it, how many pages total is it? Are there any extra pages in it? Anything?

I second this.

Mai and Makoto have such wonderful breats, why do you want to see their butts? That's not where the good stuff is.

This guy gets it.

Besides, Mai's boobs are just a pleasant distraction. Mai's real appeal is her ass, legs and hips. Her face is also pretty cute.

10 man

I agree that he's a 10/10 man. I would even go so far as to say he's an 11/10 man.

WAGA NA WA HACHIMAN

Because he has 8 Magatama, get it?

But Hachiman means 80,000.

Shut up weeb

Holy shit that's true.

You just fuckin' blew my mind user.

Why is she so perfect /blaz/?

Nah, fuck you baka gaijin dubfaggot.

>Can't do anything without resource.
I bet if her BF would ask her to suck his dick she would have to beat him up to get stocks first.

Difference is that when she has stocks she'll tear you to pieces. In a match like that where she's getting cornered with lewd pats and rubdowns and the foreplay is too much. BF-kun's fingers keep gliding across all the right buttons. Just as she's about to go down she taps into Overdrive and auto-stocks and she flips BF-kun onto his ass and whips Mahou Shoujo's her breastplates off and goes full yandere. "You're so cute, BF-kun... I'll defeat you in the name of Justice," she'll say as she juggles your ass into the sky and rides you corner-to-corner as you can't predict the next mix-up cross-up Valkyrie Fall. She's slamming her ass so hard into you that you can't even believe the AF gauge could go that far. Noel could never prepare you for this, and Rachel is completely jelly against a real woman's charms. Izayoi is so fucking classy and modest compared to something as out there as butt-floss lady, Litchi and Mai are garbage tier, and Kokonoe is busy trying to develop a new Saya-clone to compete with the perfection of Justice-Goddess Izayoi. Fuck Taokaka and all of these other bitches. Izayoi is PERFECTION.

As you bust your nut you realize that Izayoi is best girl. And then she rapes your anus with her floating dildo options and you love every second she shoves her glorious feet into your unworthy face. Then, and only then, will you understand the true meaning of JUSTICE.

Why is his voice so hype?

Anyone else like mori's art more for certain characters? I prefer his

>Ragna
>Jin
>Noel
>Bullet
>Hazama
>Bang
>Relius
>Valk
>Plat
>Lambda
>Azrael sometimes

katou has better coloring in general but sometimes I like mori's flatter colors more. also sometimes his characters look too clean / pretty when they could use a bit of grit

>Hazama

He poses Hazama too effeminately.

His Jin is the only one I think is better than Katou

She is very mediocre.
She doesn't have small breast but she doesn't have large ones. Her expressions are pretty flat and nondescript. Her clothes aren't sexy but they aren't classy or good looking either. Her attacks aren't all that powerful but they aren't weak either. She isn't hard to control, but she isn't easy either. Her name is pretty forgettable. Her love for Jin isn't yandere level and it isn't cute. Her sense of justice isn't high enough to be considered interesting. Her weapon is boring. Is it a sword? A spear? A short sword ad a shield? Her voice isn't cute or sexy. She isn't tall or short. Her body-type doesn't fit her height.

You mean katou's right? mori's CP one just makes him look like a huge slimeball which I like a lot

wait, did mori do CF or was it katou?

Katou, CF obviously doesn't look a thing like Mori's art.

He finally got to voice a character in the same game as his senpai.

i had them switched in my head i think.

i vigorously disagree with sexualizing hazama in either case

You'd hate Katou then, he did the Hazama daki.

bumpu
desu

Bang!
I've come back to bring /blaz/ back to live!
With the power of love and justice!
C'mon /blaz/!

Nah, I'm okay.

night

Rachel is best BB.

yeah

It has 164 pages. There was this additional illustration by Mori.

Mai has both amazing breasts and ass. Nothing wrong with wanting both.

Nice

twitter.com/kanamenagi/status/808638606692601856

such a good artist wasting his talent drawing plats

what a shame

12/10

>10 again

you aren't dying before the jubei reveal

Will Jubei have any clash intros? Or will it be like Susan again?

I'm hoping jubei taking as long as he is means that he'll get plenty of polish and bonuses like that

If he does, it would probably be against Ragna and Nine. Maybe against Jin, Haku, Valk, Teru. Those character (exception of Jin) are at least guaranteed intro lines if anything.

can I fuck that cat?

only if you share with the rest of us

valk is too hard

Anyone got any tips for the Rachel combo piece of 5A-5B-jc-J.B3D-J.C-5B-6A? I can't seem to get the 6A consistently

So no bonus pages? No 4koma?

Feedback is the best fightan intro.

The goddess of death can't be this cute

Why didn't Mori make Ragna top tier if this is his last game

Because it's Ragna's fate to suffer for eternity.

No 4koma. I didn't notice any extra pages either.

does it have any ass shots of jubei?

>10

Have you been practicing /blaz/? Don't tell me you've stopped already. Go out there and practice and play!
What keeps you here?

GIVE ME ADVICE

Is Tager any good in CF?

mid tier like always

I'm sorry but I never touched rachel

>Practicing
I messed around with Gravity Seed fatals and made a combo that does exactly 4k for no resources. I probably won't land it but it's there.

>Play
I never feel up to it. I only ever see one or two of my friends playing this game at a time. Maybe I'll start making /blaz/ lobbies.

DELETE THIS

LAMBDA IS A PURE GIRL

Morning

why are there so many terumis in netplay

I find gravity seed much more useful as a neutral tool in this game mostly because you can combo 3C into 236B iirc, so you don't need to follow those old routes. That being said, GS routes can still be high damage. Well, high damage for CF Lambda anyway.

And just where have you been?

>And just where have you been?
Here. Izanami won't post herself.

what is nines bnb

I like practicing combos and dumb shit in training mode more than actually playing the game online so all I do is training mode

>What keeps you here?
Sometimes you guys post cool pictures and I keep waiting for another cosplay shitposting spree