/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
- From 12/7 to 12/21
- 5* Enkidu (Lancer)
- 4* Gilgamesh (Caster)(Bride)
- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/14 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Final Battle Raid event later this month, you need to clear Babylonia to participate

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

fgoservant.web.fc2.com/fgo_servant.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every thread until Ere-chan

Feed daughter plenty of Mata Hari and Boudica copies so she can grow up strong and healthy.

Best boy.

Tamamo!

>not pregnant
Disgusting

Demon King Fionn when?

I'm going to teach this boy(female) what it means to be a woman

>Feeding trash to your daughter
Monster

H-hayai

Don't tell me how to raise my daughter.

He's not popular, so never.
Enjoy him being all "i ebin trol u deermud xDDD" forever.

Clown is a well intentioned servant.

Kawashima Yoshiko servant when?

The greatest love story ever told.

thanks, couldn't remember when it came up

Anyone have a link with the babylon missions rundown?

hey could you fucking not? that girl is a monster who commited atrocities dont fucking post her anymore

MASHU

Fionn Saber soon as a giant

Don't they also talk about adult Ushi in Babylon?

PLEASE LEONIDAS FOR TRAINING?

She truly has become pretty based gameplay-wise.

>No more chink servants because they killed people
THIRD KINGDOMS FAGS BLOW THE FUCK OUT

>While swimming in the sea, seaweed gets entangled around your feet. I am not good with that. I particularly dislike seaweed.

Anyone have caster gil's sprites?

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

After Fionn lily so never.

>tfw want to roll the gacha again so I get more cloaked Servant
Maybe after I beat Babylon.

Troll or butthurt chinkshit?

I want to go drinking with both of these beauties.

Your waifu got to bond 5 while everyone else was still bond 3, she is pretty much a slut user face it

>Gudako asks Ushi-maru to speak about herself instead. Ushi-maru says it's a bit awkward, but tells a bit about her historical life. She says that her wish was only serving as a blade for her brother - she's not really interested in anything else.
>However, the name that she has right now is a name from her childhood. If she actually took up her family name, maybe she would be in a different servant class, perhaps a cold-blooded samurai who resulted in the death of many kinsmen. So she thinks that Ushi-maru is a better form. She's certainly happy to be innocently naive.

people from the three kingdoms lived in very difficult circumstances because the government literally copplased. Yoshiko Kawashima as a servant is like osama bin laden or an ISIS terrorist as a servant

Why didn't his skill interlude give him crit up instead?

What's the most useless effect in this game? My bet is either on debuff resistance down

Whenever the Flustered Saberfag finishes his fanfiction.

This is funny because Jesus would be Ruler while Muhammad would be Beast, like every muslim.

Finished Babylon last night it was uhhh underwhelming compared to Camelot, particularly the last chapter the last two fights were just a damage sponge boss that charged up your NP and with a decent mashu or waver you could reduce that damage to nil and get NP charge for free. The Ushi shadow clone jutsu spam was more difficult than this.

No, no more chink servants because they get pissed, get over it.

>Its hard to remember Saver class exists

Curse and Burn are pretty terrible as an effect you can apply due to how little they tick for relative to enemy HP.

They wanted to make Gil enemies even more annoying.

Muhammad would likely be a Rider, with a heavy focus on creating resources from himself by pillaging others.

Jesus would qualify for Savior but prefers Ruler since it lets him struggle a little more like a normal human.

>not wanting to bring out the gap moe of a stone faced dead pan Scathach
>not making her normally cold demeanor melt into absolute depraved lust as she screams for you to plow her harder
nigga

>you didn't protect this smile
feels bad

> not Assassin

Nasu better hurry the fuck up or that class will be retconned to obscurity.

Why is Siegfried BLACKED?

Oh sorry, I didn't realize that gameplay mechanics were canon. I'll keep that in mind when I kill Solomon with her and declare that she's literally above grand servant level.

>Finished Babylon last night it was uhhh underwhelming compared to Camelot
0/10, bait too obvious

>shadow clone jutsu spam

Why is she melting?

you clearly dont know what your talking about, so stop talking shit when you dont know what the issue is. her as a servant is like having nazi's as a servant. she is a very controversial figure to us

>literally maneuver a lobotimized Tiamat into the most advantageous position possible with a literal divine spirit in her domain and the worlds great hikki/flower-wizard backing you up
>not hard
Really fired my neurons.

They should make one of these but only for 4* and above. The others are basically there to boost your numbers.

>us
so you are a butthurt chinkshit
fuck off, jump on a river of piss and get lost

>cucks damage control

It wasn't supposed to be a hard fight in the first place, at that point it was more like a bonus fight. You were supposed to enjoy how the story elements were affecting the gameplay and how it all comes together for one last fight. Maybe it was 2deep4u.

Nobody cares.

What the fuck are you talking about I'd love Hitler as a servant

Christmas Eve event with Mashu right before the final battle

never

Disgusting.

source?

I skipped the story was I supposed to read it? That's dumb.

>redditmaster
>faker voice

>only giving Mashu the D just before she dies
Roughly 10 months too late.

>this delusion
Your waifu is shit, so as you.
Guess it's acceptable since people with shit taste like you only likes other shit character like matahari.

I desire passionate intercourse while our hands are locked under the sheets in the moonlight with Kiyohime.

can we agree that mashu is the best TM main heroine?

Will the bunny trigger chinks too?

sorry you have bad taste bitchboi

We just hit 5/5 bond

She is ready now

The bunny isn't a chink so no.

I'm from london and jack the ripper is a really controversial figure, it's not a laughing matter to just make fun of all those dead women for laughs, please remove Jack from the game

No.

Sakura exists

This here really hits upon the difference between video game conflict and conflict in an actual story. The most difficult fight in a story is very rarely the absolute final one. Araya Souren is hardly the final boss of Kara No Kyoukai, for instance, despite posing the greatest threat.

Babylon starts off pretty simple like most Orders do. The battles become gradually more difficult as normal, leading up to the fights with Gorgon and Enkidu. They're less difficult than the Lion King, because you have a much greater degree of support. And then, everything goes to shit. The difficulty buffs up intensely. The Chaos Tide and Earthquake shit starts coming into play. The fights are basically a race against time. Your best and most useful support servants are gone. If the game gets much harder, you're going to be fucked.

Then, you start getting your allies back. Merlin and King Hassan show up. You're in the Underworld. Those Bel Lahmu that you had to fight three-on-one? Now you're mowing down eleven of them with no difficulty.

Assuming you aren't just some shitposter, would you explain what exactly it was that she did to make her such a controversial figure? Looking at the wikipedia article it looks like she was just a regular old spy who got executed immediately after the war

post them
>I don't even use 3/4 of these 4 stars

I like Shirou more

I'm from London and I just opened up a Jack the Ripper museum, please pay it a visit we need the money for our gacha habit

>all those dead women
>like 6
Jack is the least effective serial killer in the franchise so far

Kouhais are the best

source?

Mashu isn't even the best sleeping heroine, user.

If you didn't realize they basically didn't give a fuck about gameplay and instead just focused on their story.

They probably bluffed like 6 million raped in Nanking.

>>redditmaster
Oh a butthurt non canon master fag

>I have rolled the same number of 4* and 5* servants
Gacha is weird like that I suppose

fgoservant.web.fc2.com/fgo_servant.html

He said best not worst.

Mashu > Wormslut

At least use a character people like next time.

How is the anime canon?

Here's a redpill.
DW didn't know how to work with Enkidu. That's why he's a mess.