What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on RicerMiata?

I think the channel is entertaining, what about everyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCB6003YOIDVODeqML0DHLxg
youtube.com/watch?v=TmvdxcK3Gdo
youtube.com/channel/UC8Fhqs3DqM-MgG1tENQ8-EA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate how much of a meme the miata is becoming. Entire YouTube channels are being formed dedicated to it. It's turning classic nostalgia to nu-male hipster.

I'm talking about this dude, not just the Miata in general:
youtube.com/channel/UCB6003YOIDVODeqML0DHLxg

I dont know why, but I'll watch his channel occasionally. Also sometimes check out his buddy/dude he rents his shop from, tommyfyeah.

Definitely not something I watch for informational purposes, but for background noise and an occasional chuckle it works.

Yeah, Tommy's channel seems much more car related too

Better than Haggard shit and actually good that they found some old dude with a real shop unlike Onion and his storage unit.filled with scumbags

go advertize your yt channel somewhere else nigger

I'm glad that Rudnick isn't just vlogging himself eating pizza anymore, and is actually doing entertaining shit

Yeah so far i really enjoy his videos.

Did you happen to see where he went to that bad ass hot rod shop, big als toy box or something like that. I was so jealous of that guys setup, but, he totally earned it by the sound of it. That guy is a serious petrolhead.

So true. Not big on the kind of cars he works on, but I really respect him for the condition of them and the setup itself.

Jesus christ i cant stand when he eats. I feel like he constantly has pizza sauce on his face.

And i cant fucking stand how he talks out of the side of his mouth all the time.

Yeah, he is actually trying to do some proper work since he got that SR for the S14 but yeah RIP Miata

Same here. I really dont give a shit about muscle cars and 18 liter v8s, but you gotta respect what hes been doing for 30-some years.

Mambo is the best

People eating fucking triggers me

>mambo is the best

Uhh. Wut?

He's pretty cool, not in many videos anymore tho.

He's some funny guy with really dry humor who used to be in loads of videos

Rape Pussy Monster
youtube.com/watch?v=TmvdxcK3Gdo

sometimes i watch muscle vs tuner.

i know. ill see myself out.

That's cool

My sister's kids eat like pigs.
Absolute haram.

its too crowded with kids now.
i prefer the smaller channels with less than 10k

so weird to see people talk about tommy on Veeky Forums

he's the homie, he also picked up my miata for me when I bought it in NJ.

Thats cool as fuck. Tell him to keep the channel up!

lol it would be sick if you showed him this thread

I subbed to more skids at 10k, look at them now

I wish I could find a Tommy that would give me a corner of his spoopy warehouse to do car shit in.

>tfw kids in comments said they didn't like him when he first showed up

FUCK OFF

same with mighy car mods back when they did diy things. now i just unsubbed to the commercial jew crap

>tfw when kids in comments didn't like him when he first showed up

What do you mean?

will do!

ive showed him a thread a while ago bc someone linked his channel on here, he loved it haha. i'll shoot him a text in a bit.

He comes off as an asshole sometimes but he's genuinely cool as fuck. Dude has owned a ton of cool fucking cars.

Are you one of the bmw drift dudes?

i kinda subbed back when moog became less obnoxious but unsubbed again

only channel to do a miata justice is TheCarPassionChannel.

fuck no, I live about an hour and a half from Tommy and I don't have my E30 anymore. I only have a miata. I've been to Tommy's shop once. shits huge, a bit dusty but huge.

I'm jealous as fuck of his warehouse, something similar here in the UK would cost a ridiculous amount

In some of the first videos with Tommy in them kids were in comments being butthurt about him and didn't want him in videos. I think they all like him now though.

bump

I wonder if he actually sent this to Tommy

Spencer>Mambo

Come on, Grillo is obviously the biggest g there

I see a lot of myself in Grillo and that really depresses me 2bh

nothing wrong with loving thicc girls user

Not being able to fight back casual banter, thus becoming a meme and pretending that it's fun for you as well is wrong. Being socially awkward as fuck is wrong. Making fun of someone that you don't like on camera but acting beta and saying nothing when you meet them irl is wrong.

uh. thanks user.

this is not "thicc", this is just plain obese.

definitely something not normal going on in them jeans cuh

thicc

When i found out dan started making videos i subbed to him immediately. Dan was the kid with the big gauges who always fixed rudniks shit
Dans Rods and Customs if anyone else is curious.

Dan is great. I'm glad all his work is paying off. It's crazy how hard the government makes it to start a car business.

Yeah. He does so much work just to get shit on by the municipality. I donated to his gofundme after the police nailed him after that whole ordeal with the retard customer.
virtue signaling aside, he's probably my favorite car related channel
Im glad to see he's finally catching a break. He seems like he'd be a really chill dude to smoke a blunt with if he was into that sort of things

Yeah I've never seen a more supportive fan base. I wish I had his determination.

Haggard garage was better with him

>tfw have a huge warehouse with extra space but don't have any carbros

Small world, the "Ignorant Miata" belonged to a kid who I want to school with & lived in my home town.
It was actually being built to be a "functioning touge car" but the kid he traded it to maxxed out the coilovers, slammed it, riced it, then traded it to Rudnik for his 240

It's starting to look better now. That spray can paint job turned out great.

He's been trying to buy it back ever since the car he traded for was a flop in disguise. The kid he traded it to blocked him, then when it ended up with Rudnik he became hard to get in contact with, hasn't even looked at the DM's he sent asking if he'd sell it back to him yet.

I could maybe see him selling it back when the 240 and his old Miata is back on the road. It's hard to tell really since Chris is so spontaneous.

Threads like this make me realize how narrow the degrees of separation between us are.
Its an abstract feel

He has an EM2 Civic that he'd trade and throw cash on, and since he's looking for a daily, it would work out in his favor.
Also, not even a honda or FWD guy, but the Civic is probably worth more then that Miata

RicerMiata is pretty good now after he started hanging with Tommy. The RV and the 4x4 subaru was kinda funny to watch but they had no direction or progress and we're just kinda pointless videos.

Haggard Garage went to shit once Onion started daily vlogging. They've kinda gotten back on track but it's not as great like back when they were making the boosted protege.

Tommy is good in general.

Dan was pretty boring for a while. Every episode was basically "You ready Lilo? (Walking down stairs) Gonna do this today. (Night outside) Oh sorry I didn't get to film much. (In apt, shirt off) So I didn't get to do much today." It's much better now that he has the shop though.

I just wish jafromobile would make videos more often. ;_;

Maybe it can happen. Chris has a hard-on for Miatas though. Lel

If any of the /osg/ manufacturers want to advertise, why don't they just send stickers to channels like this?

youtube.com/channel/UC8Fhqs3DqM-MgG1tENQ8-EA