/svg/ Shadowverse General

Memes edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released on December 29th.

Currently revealed cards (Incomplete)
docs.google.com/document/d/1PEidN6h73bySliVVFHEe1REDSmKqjEIo79Btak0Dpjc/edit

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

You can listen to both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

Dod'ed:

Other urls found in this thread:

game-ai.jp/16335/
shadowverse-portal.com/card/101211080
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it normal for D0 to be filled with PtP and DS?

Post favorite deck and favorite song
>Earth Rite Rune
>Man on the Silver Mountain

What is normal anyways

>tfw cum denial until RoB

Yes. People can play netdecks but not understand how to use them or even play the game.

How do people sandbag that hard? You'll climb to C easily by just doing your daily rank missions.

Play Forest!

Shame.

D0 PtP and DS are generally weak enough that if you close your eyes and believe in the Banner memes, you can get out of D and C without thinking too hard about it. That is, they usually don't know how to play their decks at all, and it's not an issue just winning offhandedly.

t. dragoncuck

Your chastity belt isn't coming off with RoB.

This deck looks fun but it doesn't look that good. I could make it since I'm only missing one Holy Sentinel but I don't really feel like testing it out with RoB so close.

I wanna play this but I have 0 desire to craft another Moon with the expansion coming so close.

Can someone tell me what is this aggro forest shit?

>put card in deck to deal with follower spam from forest and swordcraft
>draw it once every 20 games against them

A lot of the lists I see only run 1 or 2 moon.

you put goblins and more wind gods in tempo elf and call it aggro

Aggro "Tempo with Goblins" Forest

What do I ditch for more goblin though? sylvan, tia?

angelic barrage?

What if you could see your opponents hand if you are having a losing streak? Or maybe let you redraw your cards as many times as you want

Whenever I play against a Forest running goblins they always run out of cards and never seem to win

>Forest has two DE cards (one competitive) that evolve using the class mechanics
>other classes have none of this shit

Defend this pet class, /svg/

how are there no hacks for this game yet? its a fucking japanese phon game

game-ai.jp/16335/

Sounds like you just need to git gud.
Cards that let you see the opponent's hand (and maybe even interact with it somehow) when?

So does tempo since this deck pretty much rely on topdecking unlike ptp where you have 2 other draw options in altered fate and glimmering wings

What's going on today? Everyone except one person I've played has said hello. It's making me uncomfortable.

B-but I thought Dragon decks were the only decks that ran out of cards!!! That's what /svg/ told me!!!

alchemical lore

They want to fuck you user. Better send them a friend request.

Thx senpai

Well I suppose Garuda is pretty sexy so I don't blame them

Reminder

>playing as shitstain
>expecting respect

Haha.

You cant even see the shitty banner

Banner is a poor man's Midrange Sword. Literally.

otohime into sage commander kills you on turn 7. the fastest you can realistically win with dimension shift is turn 8 or 9. please tell me what spells you can play that will clear two floral fencers into otohime because I can't even think of anything outside of two boosted fire chains.

But the banner is ripped up

Spitroasted by Vania and Luna! their dicks are huge!

>He falls for dragon is bad meme.

Don't listen to those anons.
Midrange is very favored against DShift, with a 60% winrate. You need to get lucky to win; if the Sword player gets a good curve, you're pretty fucked.

puppet pussy WHEN

Only if she's thicc like forte.

It's actually pretty bad if sword doesn't get to go first and curve out or go second with floral fencer

It's also really bad if there's more than 1 kaleido glow and levi

So after getting my starting cards and opening up all my packs, where do I go from here? I'm looking up decks but I'm missing a lot in the lists across the different classes. I'd just put in other replacements but as it goes, I'm starting to feel overwhelmed.

Finish story, defeat all elite AI, open more packs.

Banner Sword

Enjoy using that for a month until you get the cards you need.

Actually it's better if Sword goes 2nd even if it's just to stop Rune from going 2nd, not to mention you get a lot of evolves for Floral Fencer, Aurelia, and for anything going face. The only time I would say it's better going 1st is if you get a 1 drop into Fervid Soldier into Fencer thing going.

I got to A0 in around 150-170 wins. I'm at 400 wins now around A2-A3. I started playing Shadow once I hit A rank. Is this a bad win rate for my rank?

After cute spookies first.

turn 4: drop golems/emmys
he evo floral and hits a golem/emmy
turn 5: evolve levi, kill 2/2 with levi, kill floral with levi spell and finish the 1/1 with remaining 2 mana or just leave it
he evos another floral, kills levi
turn 6: you now have a weak floral(4/1), a 2/2 and 1-2 1/1s to deal with. this is a very easy scenario to deal with. On top of this he has been doing very little damage to your face, and you are close to d shifting

mid sword vs dshift is not as bad as people think. there is a reason why there are so many master rune players despite mid sword being the most popular deck right now, with the proper techs (emmylou) the match up is pretty even and based on draws more than anything

I guess that's mostly correct. The lesser the levis the better

Getting to A0 is easy because of win streak bonuses and you don't lose many points when you do lose. I got to AA0 in a little under 500 wins which is probably a little slower than most people.

Don't winstreak bonuses end at B3?

She's even holding a doll of me, sweet

post your face when someone play a certain card.

I'll start.

>Avant Blader

What counts as a "shadow" for the Path to Purgatory card?

>when they play Avant Blader and they haven't played banner yet so you know they fucked themselves

Asking again in new thread.

I only have half the cards necessary to create the deck I want, and only 4000 vials. Should I keep grinding with the starter decks until I have enough for the cards I need, or gamble and use the vials to create some cards now in the hopes that they will make the grind shorter?

Thanks

Fug

>TFW Rise of Bahamut proves that Shadowverse is a prequel to Rage of Bahamut.
>TFW opening the Infinity Gate was a catalyst to creating a new world that the Shadowverse cast was taken to and all the cards they were using were made real there.

>cudgel

claiming my waifu

Wait so they weren't real until RoB? You telling me that they were fighting monsters using cards? Urias just flexing and throwing cards at them?

You waifu makes me go WOO WOO.

TRAITORS

>Otohime
>Sage Commander
>Garuda

Anything in your graveyard. Just click on your deck during a match to see how many you have.

PLEASE

>Tfw that damn priest always banishes my cool Skeles
I feel you bro

It's a civilised card game user

The cards are just a gameplay abstraction for us.
They're really duking it out in the context of the story.

THANK YOU user

>Urias just flexing and throwing cards at them
This is how I like to imagine it.

youre at a really odd point because of the expansion about to drop. you have to consider that the decks that are popular and viable right now will likely shift in the weeks following the release as players discover new card interactions

>Fanfare and Last Word: Summon 4 1/1 spiders
>8 cost

Would this be fair?

When is the new expansion due to release?

are you assuming he did nothing for the first 3 turns? it's likely that he played a 2/2 on turn 2 and 3, and possible that he had a 1/2 on turn 1. since you can't kill any of that with magic missile or angelic snipe you have to trade your golem if you have it or hope you had insight and wind blast in your opening hand.

Read the OP.

>Runecraft doesn't get a legendary
Wew lad

Angel Slayer without Dracomancer

Ah thanks.

I hope the Runecraft legendary is a spellboost healer so DShift will be invincible

december 29

What in the how?

B shitter here

How early can one get 30 shadows so that you can use oto?

>tfw when you're so bad at card games you lose bots
I'm on chapter 3 for fuck's sake

>newbies
Banner-sama omamorishimasu shadowverse-portal.com/card/101211080

Where's my neutral thoughtseize son of a bitch

are you guys ready for discard ramp dragon?

Turn 8.

I work at Cygames. Here's a leak of the upcoming balance changes:
>Otohime now summons 1/1s instead
>Sage Commander only buffs officers and is a 4/5
>Roach is a 0/1
>Aria has countdown 4
>Dragoncraft will be removed from the game

iktf

>need to do ranked for missions
>5 sword opponents in a row

Yes. I will be playing discard dragon exclusively for the next three months.

Ahhh I'm in love again

>Dragon daily
>Doing it at first try with very budget deck
Nice meme Dragon is weak

Need a concede now please

>not playing phoenix roost discard burn dragon

>run into Control Shadow deck in Arena with Cerberus, Pluto, Foul Tempest, and a bunch of low cost removal
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ACTUALLY FUCKING KIDDING ME.