pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous Thread:

getting bored 2bh

will someone PLEASE bully me RIGHT NOW

pls im all medicaded and stupid and i cant even keep my hands on the home row and i forgot there was a yogurt next to me or like 5 hours and it was all warm and gross but i ate it anyway

also how do i get good at frost dk in 2's i let naro down so miserably i deserve to get bulied for that too

kys yourself my man

>another week has passed and ripip hasn't killed heroic helya still
well bros we can officially and gladly say that ripip has died

is the best /wowg/ guild

>he mains a demon hunter

coming through no replies don't mind me

WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO BLIZZBROS

THE NOSTBULLS WON THEY FUCKING WON

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

How about I bully your ass with my dick?

Name my band /wowg/.

Left or Right?

Deep Purple

me behind the camera

anyone on na ally want to do nel +11 for end of week chest?

This is the ideal raid group. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>panda's
>pixar disney character models
>catching squirrels to get legendaries
>dailies on steroids
>timegating ramped up ten fold
>18 different raid difficulties
>110 levels (remember to buy your boosts!)
>boat day
>investing artifact power only to get cucked by the single most unbalanced patch cycle an expansion has ever seen
>hidden legendary caps that they swear don't exist only for them to say "lol just kidding ya there's a cap you guys just wasted a month farming m+ for no reason LOL"
>removing abilities only to add them back and call it content
>shadow priests LMFAO
>cell shading on virtually every character model and piece of gear ever since WoD for some weird reason (lol, dude at blizzard must have a hard on for making cool gear look like shit??)
>hybrid classes that have multiple roles out preforming 90% of the specs
>not a single new ranged class ever introduced tot he game despite them having priority over melee
>still only 2 mail wearers and they decide to add a fucking 4th leather wearer
>nelf male models still not fixed
>belf male models still not fixed
>lowbie dungeons still have that bug that pulls the entire instance randomly, still not fixed 2 years later (why fix it when you can just pay $60 to skip it LOL?)
>forced to literally level 3 of the same class on the off chance you get the right legendary from catching squirrels
>forced to run every single difficulty available for a raid every single week in order to increase your RNG squirrel legendary chance

join us on the 17th friends, we waiting u @ n-ost

>tgish has killed heroic helya
>ripip STILL hasnt
when will ripip kill themselves

is there still a 50k limit to how much gold you can transfer across servers?

>fall for the shilling
>post some friendly posts in nosg
>get told to fuck off
>get banned
I will NOT fall for that again. Stinky faces.

no it's 250k now

It's 250k now.

Peak performance?... *goes back to cleaning her Katana* Yeah, you could say we got that.

250k is still so low, fuck

guess that's better though

>tfw main a shitty ST class but have a DH for comfy M+
All smiles here

Holy shit what's happening to me! I haven't logged in and play since like a month ago. Just log in, see if the fat bear with no cooking talent has any recipes or AK is ready then log out.

Hell even looking at my 100 alts and realizing that leveling them is just the beginning of the endless AP and AK farming really turns me down.

The weirdest part is that wod kept me more interested playing with my alts and my main than Legion. It was so fucking fun running BRF and later pugging HFC, EN is shit and the red/purple palette everywhere is tiring me. ToV is meh and even doing normal mode is tiring, specially more gold palette (I really regret maining warrior this expansion) but at least Garm has a nice model.

This expansion has braindead mechanics in every boss and PvP is disgusting.

4 more days and the wait is over bro. Nost is gonna be so much fun.

>Horde
Disgusting

Me on the left

>log in
>get text immediately
>she sends me upskirts
whoa

>what appears to be no windwalker
>they're fucking nerfing serenity
>SEF will still be broken

I should just roll a fucking gay ass paladin

>12 year old content with buggy scripts in realms full of China players playing terrible balanced classes

going to be so muich fun!!!1

Just realized that the autistic looking druid is a windwalker using fists of the deity

It doesn't change any of my points though and

>fucking female troll windwalker

>calls vanilla unbalanced
>is currently playing the single most unbalanced patch cycle the game has ever seen

Until it's shut down again? Did I just waste a free no captcha replying?

No that's a druid

>no underwear

what a minx!

Says the one whose king is a sissy boy.

the game is more balanced than ever thanks to hotfixing, what are you on about?

That's their guardian druid.

Stop shitposting retard, entire specs were completely unplayable in vanilla, rather than the current under/over performing problem.

i can't wait to play warrior on nost

NI HAOOOOOOOOOOOO

>entire specs were completely unplayable in vanilla

the DPS difference between a boomkin to a mage in vanilla is smaller than the dps difference between a mage and a death knight when EN released

l

m

a

o

fuck off furfag

This is literally untrue, plus it doesn't change my point because of one (untrue) point.

rofl enjoy your PoM/Pyro mages

rofl enjoy your rogue stunlocking 100-0

rofl enjoy your enhance shammy 1 shotting you with WF whilst wearing nothing but a 2h

rofl enjoy being melee and being absolutely rapped by shadow priests

rofl enjoy your warlock dot, dot, dot, spam fear

rofl enjoy your no balance druids

rofl enjoy being a hunter unable to attack at all because of deadzone

etc etc

signed,
An actual Vanilla player.

ps. rofl enjoy your buggy scripting

pps. :^)

>legion
>balanced

alright guys I hate the nost shit-posts as much as anyone but let's get real here

>nigger nipples
whoa (just kidding not surprised)

All these new bird swarm quests, but still no rank 3 Stonehide

Is there some bug atm making me ineligible to find/loot the quest item?
I got Stormscale rank 3 months ago.

>t. death knight
I'm sorry you're the exception

People getting burn by grinding has happened every expansion

Nost won. Retail is dead, bury it.

>rofl enjoy your PoM/Pyro mages

literally garbage spec lmao

>rofl enjoy your rogue stunlocking 100-0

wow a rogue can kill 1 person every 5 minutes and is completely worthless otherwise? so unbalanced

>rofl enjoy your enhance shammy 1 shotting you with WF whilst wearing nothing but a 2h

mini-game bullshit no one cares about, part of what made vanilla fun was the opportunity for stupid shit like this, meanwhile you guys get LMAO mistweavers

>rofl enjoy being melee and being absolutely rapped by shadow priests

a spec that literally only works in duels and no where else in the game at all, so unbalanced

>rofl enjoy your warlock dot, dot, dot, spam fear

not really an argument, warlocks use their abilities and are relatively powerful, but not really overpowered at all and can easily be beaten by quite a few classes

>rofl enjoy your no balance druids

balance druid is a powerful pvp spec

>rofl enjoy being a hunter unable to attack at all because of deadzone

what is feign death into traps

what is melee abilities

what is not being shit

what is engineering

try again, retailfag

What classes are literally ALWAYS really good in some way? Even if it's just one spec

I would say Death Knight and Mage

so what? murderous efficiency, frozen pulse, hungering rune weapon, gathering storm and breath of sindragosa?

>Server quickly runs out of money.
>Blizzard decides to put it out of its misery and have the servers seized again.
Enjoy your six months of getting to 60 just to have all that time be for naught.

Vanilla was fun the first time but it was terrible at max level content

>seized
>again

blizzard never took down the server though?

they voluntarily took it down in an attempt to work with blizzard and get a job with them only for blizzard to ghost them in the end so they just decided to release the source to everyone

Oh, okay. Well then enjoy your twelve years of no content.

I'm not playing legion though?

People genuinely think Vanilla WoW had more content than Legion currently does.

Did any of these fucks actually play back then?

>vanilla
>content
You're in for a surprise. I'll tell you how it ends the company releases expansions that fix that boring, buggy piece of shit, and bring things to do.

Trying to find an alt, I main a lock. I am stuck between pally and monk. Which will be best if I wanted to heal and dps on the side?

About to do a H EN, if I don't get a legendary I will probably kill myself and be with sweet Celestine in my afterlife

I played nostalrius for 4 months and hit 60 near the end of it

I played legion for 1 and got bored of running maw of souls m+ for the 138 time that week.

Left

Who the fuck runs a dungeon that many times in a month? How much autism do you have?

it's one of the easiest and my first 3 legendaries were all utility ones

Anyone who wanted to grind AP levels and get easy legendaries? Did you just start playing Legion or what

please post some in nosg too I need a laugh

So instead you'll play a game where your spec is either useless or can only be used in one aspect of the game, where your options are basically boiled down to zero when it comes to your class's race due to the racials, just so you can grind to 60 for the millionth time and hopefully get that 0.001% piece that has the resistance you need to qualify for anything beyond a dungeon, and no content will ever be produced for, all while staring at what might as well be shit-colored polygons? All because the three pieces you got had utility and you didn't want to use your extreme autism for something else?

Please stay there and never come back.

>check my DH on PTR
>equip mastery gear
>Chaos Blades increase all dmg by 60%

oh boy this is gonna be great.

>"these specs are OP in PvP, you just oneshot ppl or chain-CC them till they die"
>"haha yeah but other than that, they're useless"
Retard, did you just admit that vanilla sucks ass, retard?

>oneshotting ppl is NOT okay in Legion WPvP, but is acceptable in vanilla in both instanced and noninstanced PvP
>that is based on fact that certain specs (read hybrids not in their healing spec) are otherwise useless

Vanillafags, everyone.

>Dalaran/Garrison loading screens still not fixed
Fucking one billion dollar company

Look mother, I posted the thing that was already posted. Again! On Veeky Forums. Laugh, it's funny!

REEE

Back to square one. Someone be the tiebreaker.

Um, she looks cool as heck tho

bully my mog again and it'll be the last thing you bully

revv up that vocaroo shitposting lads

That was the first time I hit 60. I've never played or raided in vanilla before.

There are quite a lot of viable specs for you to choose from. Every class has a role and can preform it well enough to raid at a high level.

I mean you don't have to like it but I find it fun. It feels like an actual RPG to me whereas retail I can't stand.

I get why people like retail I suppose. It's not a particularly bad game. It's even pretty absurd to compare vanilla to retail. Vanilla is an MMORPG, retail is something else entirely.

Retail is too grindy for me. I prefer exploring a world I've never seen before in vanilla and having fun world PvP battles. When I want to get grindy I can always bang out some BG's or farm gold for an epic mount or something.

But retail has too much RNG for me. I didn't like getting 3 useless orange items in a row. Not my game, but it's okay if you enjoy it user!

Purple is fucking ugly go blue

>I've never played or raided in vanilla before.
That's all you needed to say.

What's the best current rogue spec for BGs?

>rogues in legion

Its not supposed to be funny,are you autistic? It confirms that after crit mastery will be second best stat for DH and their burst will be pretty insane

>>oneshotting ppl is NOT okay in Legion WPvP

I never said this.

>Retard, did you just admit that vanilla sucks ass, retard?

No, each spec is designed for a specific role or situation. Do you know how people constantly cry about homogenization in retail? Well that's what happens when every single spec can do the same thing in every single environment.

And yet homogenization was supposed to solve balance, but retail is still incredibly unbalanced? Sad. You receive the worst of both worlds.

There are quite a lot of viable specs for you to choose from. Every class has a role and can preform it well enough to raid at a high level.

wrong

have fun

I enjoy the detective work in vanilla wow that lead to immersion. You accept a quest and look at your map.........and there's nothing. You have to read the quest and figure out where to go based on subtle clues, making you enjoy the zones all the more.

Yeah! It's a new and fresh experience for me and I was loving it!

Every day I logged on to a new quest, a new zone, a new dungeon. I made a few friends and we explored caves and sometimes tried to climb mountains. Unfortunately I never got to do the raids but hopefully when Nost relaunches I will get to do them and make some more friends.

Good luck user!

Don't bother, seriously. Rogue is only good for pve right now, in PvP you can kill like one person, then get completely melted because you are so stupidly squishy

>I've never played or raided in vanilla before.
we can tell lol

>people who actually played vanilla say that its bad
>nostcuck who never played it praises vanilla as best thing ever
every time

Nost won.

>vanilla lock has more spells than my lock

god dammit