/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Reading comprehension edition

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this!)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ drawfriend galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Official News & Known Issues
New Mid-Season Reinforcements patch on the 15th.
Livestream link description now says 15th instead of 13th.
youtube.com/watch?v=bA36gkJrTZw
Year 2 has been confirmed. New CTU's will be Spain, Hong Kong, Poland, and South Korea.
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-275000-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
Season 4 - Operation Red Crow is out. Patch 5.1 Live.
youtube.com/watch?v=12hNVzz4CYY
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/redcrow/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1522714-Patch-Notes-Update-5-1
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-11-21-2016

Read the thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkVsuO2Ichk
twitter.com/toffee_bit?lang=eng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should I say "Tango down" on mic every time I kill someone?

Probably just tell your team who you killed.

Definitely

If any of y'all need any tips just hit me up. I'll give you the 101 on how to place your EDDs to git gud.

I just heard mid-season patch is giving Tachanka a shield with "Lord" stuck on its side in russian. Fucking Reddit.

>not blasting youtube.com/watch?v=VkVsuO2Ichk on full volume while playing ash

>Keep wanting to play Castle
>Ash and Sledge are specifically designed to counter him and anyone with a breeching charge will get through unless you coordinate with a Mute
>or they can just melee it enough times

They need to make his barricades immune to melee destruction. Not sledges hammer of course, but make it take like 3 swings or something.

>101
>Kapkan is 6 letters
>101 x 6 = 606
>162611606

Metal on metal is loud. Make it 2 bashes instead.

>Ubi dev lurks here
answer me this
do you like Ghost Recon: Wildlands? would you play it and have fun unironically?

Make it do half the door, and ash's charges are stopped by mute

patch notes are coming out on Wednesday the 14th

art not mine. done by: twitter.com/toffee_bit?lang=eng

>Ubi dev lurks here
If that's true I want them to explain why they are pandering to the fucking memecrowd. Is it money? I bet it's money.

You could write up something for the OP FAQ for Kapkan, comrade. We could use your knowledge

Not to mention the fact that 90% of castle locations will hinder your team more than it helps them.

Thank god you faggots are not in charge of game design
>uuuhm. how about we make it so that if the enemy doesn't bring explosives or breaching specials they just can't get into the objective at all
>good idea!

they're a game company they only exist to make money.

the only reason they lurk here is to hunt down leakbro

well who else are they going to pander to?

>Play like total shit in placement matches
>Placed in Silver II

100% yes.

they should double the amount of melee strikes it takes to break it. 13 hits is too few but if you absolutely must break it, you gotta really take long to break it.

for that matter, you should be able to break hatches by meleeing them like 30 times too.
it will probably get you killed but it has to be put in as an option

>put hostage in that little room on cafe with one defender
>enemy team is thatcher, Montagne, Fuze, IQ and Blackbeard
>all decided to bring stun grenades (or claymores)
>They have now lost the game because it is literally impossible for them to get into that room.

Players in general? Just because there exists a subset that yells TCHANKA LORD OMG WTF LORD CHANKA PRAISE HIM ROFLLOL doesn't mean you have to recognise those retards and affirm their autism.

>Twitch getting unmasked headgear dlc

Post yfw we get unmasked IQ

but it's true that Tachanka needs buffs.

>having to stand still in front of a fucking door/window and hit it literally 12 times is too little

???? You are losing time and making a lot of noise giving away where you are. I agree that castle walls should at least require 2 breach charges or sledge's hammer strikes but removing or doubling the melee hits it takes is just fucking retarded

>not even 2 trap kills per hour
Why do you play him so much if you're so bad with him?

I'm not saying he shouldn't have gotten the shield. I'm glad he did. But why the fuck does it need the "LORD" ornament?

>Male hostage takes 3 shots before getting incap.
>Female takes 2.
What did they mean by this?

>tfw Ubidev is internal affairs who has failed to identify leakbro
>by outing himself as monitoring the thread he has forced leakbro into hiding

fuck

it makes Castle a stronger pick and makes people regret not bringing breaches.

I don't know what the deal is with that ornament crap, and I frankly don't really care.

The black/red uniform looks much better than the gaudy default. Now all she needs is a full frontal mask.

Feels good

A pity she looks nothing like this and is hideous ingame.

because why not? does it ruin your immersion that much that a relic of a machine gun has a bareley visible text on it? or is it because of muh reddit bogeyman?

I think I've killed more hostages as Glaz and Fuze than with all other operators combined.

Ubi getting lewd on the BR map. Reminds me of some old games where they didn't care about hurting feminazi feelings.

To be fair unless It's a "big tripple A story driven frat boy" shooter nobody cares. No Femnazi plays Rainbow Six. Fuck, they probably didn't even Play Tomb Raider, still complained about the trailer raping her.

Used to do this in Cod, back in the day when people used game chat. Always annoys people.

...it's not that deep fami
it's just a framed picture in an apartment of some BR dude

>barely visible
>on the gun
It's full frontal nudity.
And I care about this because Ubi has given in to the most vocal subset of players, who are now legitimised in typing LORD CHANKA SAVES THE DAY in allchat whenever he gets a kill. This is equivalent to releasing a striped pyjama skin for Ash.

>tfw fighting a diamond
>"he can't be that good"
>Hibana with 250 ping

Okay.

well so what, if a Tachanka gets a kill you bet your ass he should gloat about it

Bruh, not even a shill, but that games looks fucking dope. Very excited.

>play as Tachanka to meme on fuckers in a match
>get an XBL message from a guy when I kill him
>"LORD CHANKA XDDD"

>pick Rook one match
>immediately get teamkilled by Doc before putting down Armor
>get message
>ROOK MINE
>this was a ranked match

As much as you fucks are stupid sometimes and yell at each other and have the worst ideas, atleast we all seem to know when the memes stop and the games begin

>striped pyjama skin for Ash
Bikini skins for fem operators when? Let's go Ubi, I'ts the only way to make this game really popular.

>Combat forces painting/putting shit on their equipment
WHAT A NEW AND HORRIBLE CONCEPT! WE SHOULD BANISH IT FROM OUR PURE GAME!

Does this in anyway look legitimate?

>215
Could be

>in casual
>ESL team
>one guy has a 42 w/l and a 14 K/D
you tell me
I immediately quit after they rushed us with 3 speeds

>THE NEW BLACKBEARD NERF

WHY THE FUCK

THE RECENT NERF WAS PERFECT

NOW HE'S USELESS

So Which OPs should I pick for the knife kills? Blitz or Mongo-tame? I assume Cav for defend.

Threadly reminder that Jager is /ourguy/

this was reddit the patch
I'm gonna enjoy raping the fucking reddit faggots with my new C1 laser though, what in gods name were they thinking

>he was perfect
But he wasn't

Pistol kills* my bad. sorry.

on attack?
Thatcher with Shotgun so you'll be forced to use your pistol anyway.

have you ever been so autistic that you just

Nigga was slow as fuck with shield up. His shield could be torn through by the majority of guns. Limb damage going up to 1x made him more vulnerable. His AR was nerfed in range and damage.

Now he's just a fag with a beard that has no gadget.

Its always been buck the cuck though

>dude, C1 buff
Who the fuck cares when you can have an easier time picking heads off with Jäger's rifle?

Gotta wait and see mang.

On paper, it sounds like a good change to him since now most Blackbirds are "I'm going to sit on this window until it's a 1v4"

Now I think there'll be more tactical decision making on positioning?

We'll see.

Now the tactical decision is, "fuck the shield. I'll stay 2 speed. Better yet I'll just pick Thatcher/Sledge."

> liberté
> fertilité
> égalité

okay i'll give it to vek, that's pretty funny.

>Boat
>safe my drone by parking it outside the door
>we approach said door
>friendly ash just fucking shoots my drone
>think. "oh nice, fucking trolls in my game"
>shoot shoot her with my pistol
>it goes head, oh well, who cares
>Buck shoots me for my troubles
wtf man?

>he's been playing long enough to get those early noob EDD kills and invisible trap glitches
>still less than 2/hour

show me your best kapkan trap location if you're so great

Wheres echo's panties?

>Can still tank 2~ headshots before shield breaks
>Can still easily outpeek anyone in a 1v1
>Is now punished for playing like an idiot and hogging up one window the whole game
>Enemy team now has more counterplay, can get the jump on him and kill him rather than give him time to turn and gun down attackers in the same window

Garbage.

I admit I feel his shield should have somewhere between 80-100 hp to tank 2-5 shots before breaking, but I also think the bastard should have only one shield. Who the fuck carries around pocket shields?

This nerf only really affects the trashbeards who camp one window and always think they're safe. Anyone who plays smart and remains mobile and changes angles of attack to get the jump, will still have the same BB experience of outpeeking any unlucky bastard to get in your way.

Anyone else want to stick their dick in echo's boipucci

God I want to rape echo

>Remorce puts up video about Hibana
>Aight maybe i'll get some insight into how I can abuse the shit out of her
>"The Supernova is the worst shotgun in the game, donut use it's fucking garbage"
I bet he's never even equipped it.

after you teamkill someone you get teamkilled
how shocking

>doc overdosing on his own drugs

>/ourguy/
>anything but Buck
Stop pushing your autistic Jaeger bullshit, it's Buck and it always has been.

> bandit replacing the drugs in docs syringe with something a bit stronger

why does Buck say JRELOAD like with a J

agreed

he's quebexican. in french je means I , so je reload (yes it's a mish-mash of english and french but that's quebec for you) means i reload or im reloading. that can then be contracted to J'RELOAD.

heheheh

Trying to lick tyrone semen out of his beard

he's having a mental breakdown because everyone want to play the new op's and he's left alone

>teamkill a griefer
>get teamkilled by griefers friend
good system.

Hey that's a pretty neat detail, that the voice actor would do that. Knowing Quebecois people I totally buy that they would do that.

>Serenity mains Buck
>Serenity's a Quebexican too

like pottery

>griefer
what are you 12? lmao he broke your drone so what
did you get it back after you shot him? did you try to ask him why? was the other guy supposed to know what happened?
no, your fault lad

The Supernova has incredibly tight spread and fairly good range, but a lot of people think that shotgun=point vaguely towards enemy within 10 ft and instagib them, so they assume the Supernova is shit. There have actually been a few people posting on here about it being shit.

i'm sure we can all agree that buck is ubisoft montreal's self insert character.

plus quebexicans are all pretty nationalistic towards their province due to how different is from the other provinces ( FLQ, quebec separation movement, etc.)

>Valkyrie's panties show the Punisher skull
>When Frank Castle was a Force Reconnaissance Marine
>Actual panties instead of the standard issue Granny Panties

Remorce's opinion videos tend to be a mixed bag of hit and miss.

I agree with him sometimes, but other times I wonder how the fuck he's a pro player

No.
He's a fat fuck and should lose some weight.

>have never played much of twitch
>fire the FAMAS
>remember it's awful recoil
>remember why I never play her

>FAMAS
>awful recoil
you're kidding right?

Im okay with chub

Why is smoke so fucking all purpose holy shit
>shotgun + bullethose + warcrimes + shaving wire
What more could you ask for?