Actual racing > bench racing

Post your time slips faggots.

1996 Buick Century wagon, LX9 swap. Ran 18.34 on the stock 3.1, so this is a 3/4 second improvement. Baby steps.

Other urls found in this thread:

caranddriver.com/reviews/acura-nsx-first-drive-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've only been to a drag strip once, and it was years ago.

>'98 Suzuki TL1000S
>slip ons
>horrificly shit tuner that made it bog below 4k rpm and stopped making power 1-1500rpm before redline
>wasn't even mine, friend left it at my house since he didn't have a garage and his other bike got stolen

>.967 light

He probably gotgud at launching and needed the extra time

from my 3600 lb sedan with a 2.0 liter 4 cylinder

>1.7s 60ft

Obviously AWD, S4?

A4*

I'm aware the S4 was V6 then V8 and now V6 again.

>drag """""racing"""""

>I have a car that takes 10s+ to get to 60mph

People that drive cars with no power will never understand the allure of wrestling a high powered RWD car down the quarter.

These are the kind of people that would get in a V8 manual and shit at how heavy the clutch is.

You think that makes you a big boy? Any idiot can buy a used Coyote Mustang for the price of a new Civic

>allure of wrestling a high powered RWD car down the quarter
Nigga you ain't driving a dragster

Nah bro he's Vin Diesel, he lives his life one quater mile at a time

For those 30 seconds, he's free

yes, a4

Did you have a point?

You don't have to be, once you're into 13s on a street compound you better git gud at launching. Otherwise you're just going to spin all day and not actually be fast. Also the rear end dances around, if your not gud you get a lot of what you see at Mustang meets.

>He thinks launching a car is tough shit for big boys
Maybe if you car has a lamp post for a read axle

A god damn mid engine Accord could run 12 in the 90s and was piss easy to launch

meant to post pic

>A god damn mid engine Accord could run 12 in the 90s

Umm...no. And the older ones were even slower.

caranddriver.com/reviews/acura-nsx-first-drive-review

>hurr MR cars launch well

Color me Surprised.

Nice, 6spd or DSG?

6 speed tiptronic

Stock 98 Trans am

>RT matters in a 17 second car

Have you ever weighed your car?

3640lbs with me, a backpack, and a quarter tank.

Non T-top?

Ttop. Iron block, removed ac compressor, removed spare and jack. Full interior otherwise and I'm 160 lbs.

I should clarify as I've had multiple engines and combos through the chassis and the timeline on all that gets fuzzy sometimes, sorry. Weight and time slip is with the iron block. Dyno is with the aluminum. Ran almost the exact same time to that with stock ls1 (dyno pictured) but 3 mph faster but moved and lost the slip i guess.

Haven't gotten to the track in the past couple years with the newest parts combo, but weight should be about the same. New combo feels the same down low with increased upper end (heads come alive at around 3000), I hope to see what the slip looks like next spring, then a very mild custom cam and supporting mods and if I'm feeling froggy, a small stall. A tuner opened up a shop in town with a dyno and it will be tuned after all this is done, it's running in a mail order tune right now and needs some tuning work done, but I'd like to have everything done engine wise before i do that.