3000gt stealth love

Here is my ass of my car, painted my self.

>Vermont plates

You know a guy named Charlie D.?

>fwd

You are as dumb as you look.
>rear based AWD twin tarbo goodness

Does the spoiler go up and down like an Audi TT or a Boxster?

go be a retard somewhere else

Where you at in VT senpai?

It's been a surprise to me about the DSM presence in the state.

>rear based AWD
No. Not even close

muffler is hideous. what are you 16?

nm just saw the engine. boyracer confirmed.

Another one? How many people from VT are on here anyway?

If you like Subarus, you ought to make it down to Addison some day. There's a guy there that has three STI swapped gc subarus, two coupes and one sedan. Also has a shell that's caged to hell and back for $7500 if you're interested.

I'll be living here for the next four years, so there's that. I'm in South Burlington.

I'm probably the only other one that I know of lol

>ad hominem

Gee, you just proved me wrong there user.

Once it hits 300mph

Op here, I live in Addison county. This is just funny to read, yes it's Fwd is it stock? No. Lsd, fuel pump, air intake, bigger injectors, downpipe, 3sx straight pipe, fart can(for the police), 3000gt wing(u-style is hideous), lowering springs, bunch of new sensors because fml. She's my baby and is rust free, I'll probably hold on to her forever. The NA versions are easier to fix and there are no fucky turbos and tuning to deal with the OBD 1. Here is a front pic right after Paint, no lights or wing obviously.

>say retarded shit
>get called a retard
>start accusing people of using logical fallacies

There is an AWD rear biased TT version with an active wing and active suspension and four wheel steering. So in a way some of you are right and wrong. I prefer mine because I don't have to deal with all those systems.

You need to give it this paint job my man.

see I hope your lack of self awareness keeps you away from decent people.

see

Ought to do a meet at some point. Or just show up at the next autox wherever it is next year. This year I know they were down in Rutland.

You should go to the autox too. I know a couple people you'd probably like to know. One of them lives up towards Milton, has a VR4 that runs 11's and has pretty much every aftermarket part on it that you can get. I don't think he drives it much any more though, as he just dropped an LS3 with a T56 into an RX7.

Other guy has a VR4 that the previous owner modified, but is still decently fast, though he's still on stock turbos. Same guy also has a regular FWD 3000 gt that last I knew he was trying to swap a small block chevy into and convert to RWD, though I don't think much has happened with that yet.

Both guys have like to hoard spare parts, so if you need something, chances are they either have it or know where to get it.

god I want one so bad

fucking craiglist is the worst
-No I don't want your automatic
-Oh wow, a vr4 you launched off a curb and the underside is wrecked, thanks bro