Previous
>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
- From 12/7 to 12/21
- 5* Enkidu (Lancer)
- 4* Gilgamesh (Caster)(Bride)
- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/14 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Final Battle Raid event later this month, you need to clear Babylonia to participate

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/5i121r/quetzalcoatl_medusa_lancer_my_room_lines/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Quetzacoatl in the order has 0 problem being upfront as fuck, kissing you openly, asking you to marry her openly
>S-She's just using subtext in the version you summoned, s-she still totally likes (You) despite having 0 lines that in any way resemble her Babylon self where she actually clearly did like (You)
Quetzfag headcanon everyone

Illya

user I expect that not to be true because It makes me not want to roll her.

i love my dog

I love Eli!

Best boy.

Shiki can kill Grand Servants.

look at her my room lines, there's nothing of her order personality or affection towards Guda there

Sanzou 2.0

Nobu a CUTE.

Replying to waifufags is the worst case scenario, you should have stopped long ago.
Shitposter-kun.

Ishtar also seems to know everything and has lines about the mastermind, and she also doesn't use Solomon's name.

I did it, anons.
I fucking did it.
I'm so happy.

Gimme all your Grails or this guy gets it

I have the catalysts to pull Enkidu now, right?

May I ask something good anons? There is no way to switch the final portrait right? because some servants really got a shitty ascencion and they look hideous in the party arragement.

POST RARE CHIBIS!

Nobu event is in a few days in the chink server and i'm not affraid of using my 30 apples.

What should i do in the mean time?

>72 crystals and five tickets rolling for loli medusa

>only got two of gilgamesh

Fuck this game

No

I don't see the problem. She has a cool personality. Its like Sanzou, she has a cool personality and is a fun character so I would like to roll her.

Thats a nice dog, but I prefer a less fluffy and smaller breed.

This

>Gilfag
Congrats. How much did you end up spending?

I'm happy for you, user. Treat your Gil harem well.

When does seiba get her np interlude?

>Braindamage need to proclaim his so called fake "love" to everyone
We all know about it so kindly off yourself.

>grailing old hag

Haha.. kill him.

Wrong
132 Quartz

At launch

Aww that's cute.

I meant what level

the problem is this character was advertised as waifubait to drum up interest and then she's nothing like that when you actually whale for her

Why isn't Saber Alter immune to the damage from the Chaos Tide in the fights towards the end of the chapter? She's already been heavily exposed to it. She should have a pretty heavy tolerance built up.

3 quartz, get rekt

The only reason I haven't gotten Medea to 90 is because then I won't have enough to get Sakura to 100

Talking about hell, is there an actual descrption about it in the nasuverse?
They seem to have a purgatory and the "underworld" but they have not even showed or described how hell really is.
Avalon is heaven lite but what about hell?

You need to grail her to 100 for max resistance

Cute kings.

Bond level 5 at second ascension.

I did.

It takes you about two hours to make it to Tiamat. As expected, the Lahmus immediately attack you. Ishtar and Quetzy move to serve as the vanguard (which is sorta weird since you're supposed to be protecting Quetzy but okay), and Roman warns you that standing on top of the Chaos Tide will damage you. Which it does in-battle, but not nearly enough to be a problem compare to how hard the Lahmus hit.

After the first fight, Mashu reports that the Lahmus are starting to morph into a larger form (hence why you fought a Beil Lahmu), and that the concentration of the Chaos Tide is getting thicker. Ishtar explains the latter as you getting closer to Tiamat, while Jaguarman freaks about the former. Roman can't believe how fast the Lahmus are evolving, and asks if you still think you can make it Tiamat. You assure him you can (though how confident you are is up to you), and in the process catch the attention of the Lahmu.

>Lahmu: Human...

A bunch of other Lahmus appear.

>Lahmus: HUMANHUMANHUMANHUMANHUMANHUMANHUMANHUMANHUMANHUMANHUMANHUMANHUMANHUMANHUMANHUMANHUMANHUMANHUMANHUMAN!

Ishtar can't believe how many there are, and cries out for you to run. Mashu tries to save you, but before she can get there arrows rain down and stop the Lahmus. Quetzy identifies them as being from the remaining troops on the coastline, which scares Mashu in a different way since there were only around 30 people. That's nowhere near enough to defend against the Lahmus, and indeed some of them start heading off towards the troops since they're easy targets. Ishtar groans that you don't have the time to save them, so Quetzy begs Jaguarman to go instead since she's far faster. Jaguarman confidently accepts, then asks you to take care of Quetzy for her since when push comes to shove Quetzy tends to blow her top and get really angry.

Well, that might suck for people who want her for that reason, but doesn't matter to me.

I guess its kind of like Tristan in Camelot. If someone actually liked Tristan's asshole personality in Camelot and see that his actual personality is nothing like that, yeah I guess that would upset people. If people are happy being delusional I say let them.

f-fuck you

>old hag

I'm waiting for tomorrow for Caster EXP to get mine from 80 to 90

450 quartz in total.
Hoarded 330, bought 150 and I still have 30 quartz left.
I am over the moon.

I most certainly will.

Thanks

She'd better hope he doesn't use Chinese Martial Arts on her.

The only mentions to Solomon we've had are discussing shit with Holmes, and Merlin telling Gilgamesh that "the King of Magic is preparing to awaken one of the Beasts". And from what we know, the King of Magic is Solomon.

Fuck, I just want a straight answer. Why can't Merlin and Gil just tell us what they know?

MUCHO MUCHO

Wait were Quetzie lines and shiet translated?

>Marie
>Lewd Book
>Heracles
>Enkidu
>in the last 2 weeks
>ftp
but what does that mean

>NP2 Enkidu
Is he good now? Mind if I add you?

mucho cuck

I dont see her room lines? you wont expect me to nip read the other website in the pastebing...

I got Lancelot, Shuten, Arjuna and Frank in 4 days with tickets as f2p, that was a fucking shock

Do cuckposters really have nothing better to do?

stop making traitor servants japan it is insulting and rude especially so close to the anniversary of nanking

Is /fgog/ the YuGiOh of the kusoges?

Just think about it.

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/5i121r/quetzalcoatl_medusa_lancer_my_room_lines/

>2 Enkidus
>Kiara CE
>1 Gil
I hate you

3 tickets, deal with it.

the fact that this shit got translated over any of the other f/go doujins basically killed my desire to scan anything I buy from C91

Is it Enkidu rolling time?
Should I roll right now?

Oh shit

Yes

I dont find it fun. Its kinda silly, you put a character do a lot of shit then run another 2.0 personality when you summon it. Thats kinda bullshit.

I prefer what other mobages do. You directly meet a character and in the event you convince them to joins, shit like that because I know im recruiting the asshole or the cool dude from the story event.

>Meduseless hates seaweed

Left or right?

Then I giess she still likes taking mud baths.

it's pretty stupid

they sell you on the idea that they'll still be waifubait and then they just don't give a fuck about (You) after you invest quartz or money trying to get them, it's just a dick move

kek'd

SUGOI SUGOI

Left in a heartbeat. Cuter, more interesting personality, better actual mage, better friends, and superior rack.

>Quetzfags BTFO

Hey guys I found a rare pic of Jaguarman

I mean, I honestly don't give a shit if they are interested in the main character, nor do I see the appeal of that. No idea why that would matter to people, but to each their own.

Left always. Although I haven't read right's VN so its subject to change.

Ereshkigal gonna be the biggest bait ever, she'll start referencing her husbands in her My Room lines.

Does this trigger you?

They can just put the waifufaggotry in a future interlude.
If it isn't about lucha libre, that's it.

Red a shit. Blue a best.

She'll just fall in love with someone else, maybe they'll make her fall in love with EMIYA

>reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/5i121r/quetzalcoatl_medusa_lancer_my_room_lines/
Those lines doesnt sound bad. What was the problem again?

You think Primate Murder will appear in the raid?

>tfw Eresh references all the dudes she's dated
>tfw they're all from otome games

No.

Ok, I'll admit I keked.

>not Saber
>in fact, Ishtar will have an interlude fighting for Saber with Gil while Saber remains oblivious gluttoning in some dish Emiya made for her

イシュタルにとって、マスターとは
『からかい甲斐のある人間』だ。
彼女は自分の方が偉いと思っているものの、
憑依体の性格がベースにあるため、決して人間を
見下したりはしない。
あくまで『からかい甲斐のある玩具』として、
親愛と友情をもって接する。
しかし絆が深まるともともとの面倒見の良さと
情の弱さ(感情移入してしまう)がたたり、
『からかい甲斐のある玩具』から『行き先を
見守るにたる、大切な契約者』になってしまう。

Ishtar only views her master as a friend, according to her final profile Ishtarfags BTFO

>Doesn't sound bad
there's no affection like she showed in the order

Why the fuck did Dirty red get an alter figure and Blue didn't if that's the case?

Ishtar's still hung up on Gil in the order.

Or valentine events. I was pretty surprise with how cute some servants were there.

Do you also have here lines too?

I can see Ishtar falling for male Arthur. She likes the d too much to chase after Arturia. Arthur also attracts a lot of crazy cunts.

Most Valentines servants that weren't already waifubait didn't change in Valentines. They just gave friend chocolates like Martha.

Profiles are for the ones you summon

> captcha image says to select images of a falcon
> the bird in the picture is an accipiter
Sasuga Google.

> can't even perform proper magecraft
> a danger to herself and others
> a best
Don't make me laugh bluefag.

I can't wait for valentine so you can shut up, there is nothing worst than cuckfags I swear.

>Eresh has a line where she starts to reminisce about past lovers
>Only to stop partway and ask if you really thought she'd do something like that
>Declares there's no way she could forget someone as precious to her as you
Post your face when all the bait fags get BTFO by the blonde twin tails goddess

>Bond 4 You will surely save the world. It is not a prophecy, but my heartfelt belief that this is a future that will come to pass. That is why, there are many things I will entrust to you for protection. Culture, peace, and prosperity. That is why, from now on do your best without losing. My lovely Master-san.
>Bond 5 I once thought that the most brilliant thing in the world was the sun, reflected on the surface of the lake, but that has changed after I came here. Please smile, Master. The sun is the center of the world, and so it is for the human heart. For me as I am now, that sun is not myself, but... no, it is not something I dare to speak of.

>there's no affection like she showed in the order
True buts not an imposibility. I mean some of her lines still sound pretty cute to me.

This would be a bigger bait I admit I was saving my quartz for her.

Do you think a woman who went after Gilgamesh would settle for some short, unremarkable japanese kid?