3. What was her name user?
4. Waifu etc.
>tfw no gf
>tfw almost got my degree and no direction
>tfw no gf
However snow is SOON™ and than I can enjoy my shit box sideways

i like frogs

>Why are you home on a Saturday
I'm stuck doing paperwork, I wanna form an LLC and I have to get shit ready for my accountant.

>What are your plans for the coming week car related
gotta pick up some parts for the project car ('69 Chebby Nova SS, pls no bully). Also talk to an importer about slavcars.

>What was her name user?
>implying gf
>ever

>waifu
best girl, obviously. Pic very related.

What's your shitbox, OP?

>I'm stuck doing paperwork, I wanna form an LLC and I have to get shit ready for my accountant.

What do you do?

me2

I design and sell dragon dildos

finally trying to go legit after selling on forums for 2 years

Nah man Novas are cool, my dad had one for his first car and he said he drove it till the drivers floor panel rusted out and he could see the road while holding his feet up.
>slav cars
You getting that dank Lada/Fiat sedan?
>ever
Same, bb. I drive a 92 Del Sol Si, you?

same

right now? I'm a NEET, but I'm working on setting up a military surplus shop that I'll use to finance other projects that'll make me more money in the long run.

me3

In a bit of a funk so sleep's off. Just slacking off tonight, maybe watch a movie or game a bit.
Continue to dream of affording a car I can't buy right now.
Only kinda sorta but not really gf a few years back. Didn't turn into anything. Hopefully 2017 is my year.

I feel you, maybe this year we will not want to remind ourselves why killing self is still an option. What car are you looking for?

>Why are you home on a Saturday
First Saturday off work for a while, just tryna relax and play vidya

>What are your plans for the coming week car related
Try to get a good deal for a new (to me) car

>waifu
I have a 3d waifu that will be coming back next Thursday.

*pffffpfffpbbppfpfffpt*

Always unwind it keeps you sane. What car? Did your waifu die, is she now a vamp?

r ar re you anonhmos?

>my dad had one for his first car
kek, this one IS my dad's first car. He wanted to be straight-line Dagumi and modified it for drag racing on streets.

>You getting that dank Lada/Fiat sedan?
I'd love a UAZ or even a ZiL truck but I'll probably settle with either a Lada 2101 or a 2105 for now.
>tfw I could have a Lada Nova and a Chebby Nova in the same garage

I drive a 2006 HHR, it's a piece of shit but I've had a lot of memories with it.

Honestly I really like the WRX, but no hatchback = dealbreaker for me.

Here.

>1.Why are you home on a Saturday
I'm not. I'm at my part time jerb until 1am.
>2. What are your plans for the coming week car related
Putting my winch on muh trucc, getting the rear axle rebuilt, finishing exams then going to see if there are still duccs up north to waste whilst camping / oberlanding.
Once exams are over, going camping with bae(s). Will be qt/10.
>3. What was her name user?
Taylor Swift. (I don't understanb the question)
>4. Waifu
Taylor Swift.

tank u

Silly father, going fast in a corner is more fun. Also good choices in slav cars. I've heard the HHR is fun my grandma had one but I hated the visibility in it
What about that 2007ish model where it was called the wagon but it was a short one so it looked like a hatchback?
>alone in the forest
>with qts
Sounds like some good lewd time and I hate camping. Question was if you missed a past gf or someone left you in a relationship that you FEEL for

Been thinking of opening my small business again, money is rolling in, time to invest in something

Just got off work
clean off the engine to find the source of the oil leak
ur mum

>I hated the visibility in it
the visibility can be apocalyptically bad, the pillars are way too THICC and the rear window is too small

what's your business?

Because I've been buying NES classics and Hatchimals to sell to parents with whiny kids that will end up breaking them within a week.

hatchback = hatch with short rear overhang - 3 or 5 doors irrelevant. But I digress - that gen is okay looking as a hatch but doesn't really do it for me. The new body, and all the stuff they changed in the new one makes it seem worth it except they say sedan or nothing.

Oh, lol. No as both my exes were le standard chad relationships. Here's something to help you get over your exes if you want to read a really long green text:

>date v. cute grill
>highschool sweetheart who loved truccs and getting dirty
>also classy and hated thots, loved guns
>broke up, made me sad for a few months
>go and date a friend of mine
>meet another guy from [website redacted]
>turns out he's from colombia and listens to the same kinda music she does
>"he understands me"
>starts to distance herself from her then bf
>visits colombia to see this guy who is an airlines pilot
>comes back to NA and breaks up with bf
>(now)ex-bf and i are back on talking terms
>saves up money to go live with guy in colombia
>moves to colombia with guy, ditching all her friends and family in the meantime
>he's a pilot which means she spends half her time alone in colombian apartment on computer
>civil war breaks out in colombia again
>spends her time ignoring it and browsing 9gag (where she met her current bf)
Now I camp with qts and don't give a shit.

*ahem*. The following people are cute and would adore non-condescendingly:

Ah I see, I'm not sure if I like the newer ones haven't really seen them and haven't been in one to make a decision.
>that Colombia story
Basic woman man, also don't have any exs but enjoyed it

>he's a pilot which means she spends half her time alone in colombian apartment on computer
>civil war breaks out in colombia again
kek, I thought you were talking about British Columbia until you got to the war part

>slept in
>wake up to overcast
>darkness 2 hours later
>29 degrees outside
>Get coffee
>Go for long drive
>heat on max comfy mode
>window slightly cracked
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Iunno. These stories chould make you glad you haven't had to put up with the mental fog and abrading confusion of old relationships.

holy shit. 9/10

This makes my soul hapi.

Yeah there are benefits to 8 years till wizard school but still

Powers out in my barracks room so no vidya. Decided to take a drive around town and now I'm sitting alone in my shitbox eating cold stone. Life is good

>1.Why are you home on a Saturday
It's 10:20 PM, I was out for four hours at the cigar lounge earlier.
>2. What are your plans for the coming week car related
Roommate needs an oil change and his brakes bled so maybe that.
>3. What was her name user?
Emily.
>4. Waifu etc.
Minnie May.

Shitty golf is shitty, so no unnecessary driving.
$8000 bonus expected next week.
Plan to but 280z I've been looking at.
Don't know what to do with golf mk3.
Barracks, so no working on cars allowed.
Getting drunker and I want to kill myself less.

Oh man I could go for some cold stone what did you order?
Good taste
Maybe donate it to a vet?

The golf is an absolute shit, something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
I had thoughts of building it up, but the logistics of that are more than it's worth.
Considering scraping it and getting a couple hundred bucks.

Ah yeah or maybe find some teenager who wants it.

Why do you libe. Cigar brands plox.

Thanks bb.

Kitkat pls.

>Good taste
Thank you user.
>Why do you libe.
W-what?
>Cigar brands plox.
CAO, My Father's, AF, I smoke a lot of different shit.

Peanut butter perfection mein negger

>mericlaps
:(

>implying we can't get those here
I've heard Cuban brands are all you europoors can get though, is that true?

helloe

I want to masturbate so bad but my house is full of people.

Nah. In fact, it's easier and cheaper to get Cuban brands in the US due to customs dodging through dedicated importers than it is in the rest of the world. Funny how that works.

A strong, darker Nicaraguan is nice after a larger meal or a Fuente Hemmingway is good for relaxing without eating. It's what we're in the mood for. However, due to importing, a Cuban cigar is generally the same price as a non-Cuban after importing. So people settle for those more often than not. Also a lot of people actually believe the "Cuban is better than Non" stimga so that's a downside.

Do it, pussy. Post results.

Awww yeah you know how it is

I doubt he has a pussy.

boipucci

Prices vary wildly in the US. Taking local tobacco taxes out of the equation you can find dozens and dozens of cigars for ~$2 a stick all the way up to "I'm literally smoking a rent payment".

Just buy them online from Florida senpai.
Or you can get Cuban cigars imported with guaranteed shipment from cigarsofhabanos.com

If the package gets flagged down, you just email Ravi (the owner of the site), send him a picture of the customs seizure form, and he reships you the parcel. I do this and have a stash of Cuban cigars from a friend of mine in California as it's cheaper than buying them in my own country.

Might be worth it to try "the forbidden fruit".

>Lost my friendships this year, everything i built in relationships broke within months of being friends
forward to today..
>Pretty good friend of mine moved to another state
>New job and he moved on, talk to him every once in a while
>Sends me picture of him somewhere with a drink in his hand, sends me snap of him out there in the world

>I don't even know if we are friends anymore, he is in another state we dont chill, i also find it interesting he is drinking and sending me a photo, as if that means something to me?

>Just buy them online from Florida senpai.
If I'm buying a bulk order I do but it's nice to support local stores for a cigar or two once in a while.

Also the ban on Cuban cigars got lifted like 8 months ago so you can get them legally now.

How'd you let your friendships sink, user?

Yeah but you still can't import or mail order them. IIRC, you can only bring them in from abroad and most "cigar shoppes" (outside of importers) still won't mail them to the US.

Places that have always been able to send to the US:
cigarsofhabanos.com
cuntint.com
cigarone.com
cigarexport.com

Guaranteed shipment but more expensive:
cigarchief.com
bellhopcigars.com

Been a great year. but it all came to an end

Used to have friends all year until two months ago, now am pretty lonely but my buddy still sends images/snaps time to time, and we talk on occasion

So one dude, quit his job and decided to move back to live with his family in another state. We haven't talked/hung out in 7 months. He left, no communication

Other friend, got a cool job in another state, bought a house, lives close to his parents/family
-keeps sending me pics/snap/text and we stay in contact

Other friend, we had kind of a fallout in the middle of the year and things just didn't work out

Other friend, i didn't understand the relationship i was forming with this person and lost it, two other dudes wont talk to me, or even care about me anymore at this point.

other friend, i didn't understand we where friends and he sort of thought we where, i should have been better to him maybe, and stayed in contact

2016 has been a bomb year for me, things have been great i just hope i can make some new friends in the near future 2017

Hey better than a few guys' lives ruined due to faults on their own side.

Join a political movement if you want a hobby and some friends. Maybe go to school or some weird thing like that.

damn, we had the most fun times this year though, just thinking about it now, after being alone for two months, how much fun we really had most of this year, just thinking of all the things we did this year and how cool it was

i had the connections this year, i just need to focus/think more about social life than anything else, we had some fun times though

1.Why are you home on a Saturday
>it's comfy
2. What are your plans for the coming week car related
>I might buy a used 2013 FR-S for $15000. 25k miles. Thoughts? Is this a bad idea?.

If it's a car you want than it's not a bad idea. However, research is always a good idea. Good job getting that kind of money though

I hope everything works out for you in le knew [current] year, user. I know this isn't /QQ/ or whatever but I'll be thinking of you during the New Year when people go and relive memories.

Remember that crying is a thing that can benefit you despite how (((CUCC'D))) some people say it is.

Also, don't get too hung up on those people that moved out. They'll no doubt get their own friends over there and you will see that talking over the internet will only bog down your social life more than advance it. Also don't NEETify yourself either.

Snuggles your way.

1.Why are you home on a Saturday
>lolfriends
2. What are your plans for the coming week car related
driveline output shaft seal replacement, try to figure out why my truck wobbles/lurches when i first accelerate in any gear. probably something i fucked up working on the drive shaft
3. What was her name user?
kayla
4. Waifu etc.
rich slut when

Weird that it wouldn't keep wobbling at higher speeds/rpms

>why are you home on a Saturday?

Because I work at a restaurant and this particular Saturday was fucking packed with people so I think I need a fucking rest

thanks, im also not a neet btw

I'm doing well in life as well. I moved here for work, and want to stay here instead of move back where I'm from or another state.

its uniform when it happens. engage gear, press accelrator, hear a wwwwmmmm-wwmm-wm that is in sync with a small, soft lurches forward and then it stops. if i baby the clutch/accelrator enough i can make it not happen, but its hard because my shittruck is old and the throttle feels like i have less distance to press it down than i should. probably why i can pull it up from where it sits at rest. it was interesting to learn manual on, to say the least.

Well yeah. You're on Veeky Forums. Thank god not many people here are degens or neets.

Follow your ambitions. Good luck on New Year's and in the New Year but also in the C U R R E N T Y E A R

Well at least you can pin point the problem that's at least 10 steps ahead

im going to go over the rear end and driveline while im down there. i dont have a jack or jack stands unfortunately, because i dont have a place i can use them... my driveway is large gravel. but i have a 95 4wd s10 and am small and short so i can just crawl under it lol

Do it. Assert dominance nigger

Yeah, god forbid it actually feel like Veeky Forums here.

Way to ruin the weekly thread, faggot.

Yea, I just want to hope I get something reliable...

Cuban cigars suck. They are like yuengling west of the Mississippi. Forbidden fruit drives up the price of pisspoor shit.

>Just got out of jail
Feels good

Fucking degenerate

>not a NEET
>probably owns a car
Go away

tfw. buying another super car
no friends around you who care and work on the car, no dank skids with the homies anymore

I did?

Dumb wojack poster

Meh. If you truly believe that, I'm not going to change your mind over the internet about this topic on a Saturday night. I was just hoping to help you get a reach more so but will respect your palate as the only one who knows it the best is you.

>looking at getting a new car
>don't want to drop $15k - 20k, but I guess I could
>see mustangs for $6k
Shit man. Found one for $6k, 2005, with a new engine. I'm going to end up buying a mustang shitbox.

I've smoked many a Cuban cigar over seas. I once paid the equivalent of 80 dollars American in Dubai for one. The average Dominican cigar is superior now.

Maybe with the embargo gone, Cuba will get it back. Right now though? Their cigars are shit.

Got a long drive ahead of my in the morning. What should I listen to? Thinking about queuing up some stupid shit like MLP, and letting the rage fuel my journey.

Listen to all of the recorded Hitler speeches.

That's a second user, I've never smoked a cuban.

>1. My 'gf' lives with her sister-in-law
>2. Hang out with 'gf' while no one is home
>3. Should probably do some of the work I've been neglecting like my wheel hub and leaking hoses, and my brakes.
Monday should be fun

Have her help you, good bonding experience

>go to work at gun store at 8:30
>work 9 to 4, go start at dominos at 5
>get off work there at 11
>come home and get ready to do the same thing tomorrow.

QT at the gun store might be into me though, and she rides a gixer

>be going to lunch
>she asks where I'm going
>say "I don't know" and walk out the door
>go to AAA and get maps for upcoming road trip.

Soild autistic response.

It's okay user, at least you have a qt that notices you. That's like a million steps closer than most people here

>>she asks where I'm going
>>say "I don't know" and walk out the door

i thought for a second that you said
>go to AA then get maps for upcoming road trip
holy shit

>dating a 9fagging whore
>colombia
what the fuck

Yeah but Monday is the only day we have off together and we'll probably spend the day inside

>Moving
>got to drive the 10' trucc
>first time not in a sedan in my life

Was nice.

>jail
>white skin

everytime

must be Argentinian