Tesla

>tesla
>general perception is weak, effeminate, car for people who care about the environment or gay sex
>Horsepower: 324 to 532 hp

w-what?

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2016/10/25/tesla-model-x-review-consumer-reports-reliability/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally Plebbit: the car

>implying caring about the environment is bad
>implying gay sex is bad
>not wanting a 2.4 second 0-60 time

I don't think there is a single person that isn't aware of how fast they are.

Shitty trolling attempt, son.

welcome to the mindset of 90% of humans

Y-you're actually real?

Didn't it break the EV record at Pikes Peak almost stock?

>shitposting from Alphonse
What's new?

This, that's one of the biggest selling points.

they are known for being slow among ISA plebs because of various news campaigns to slander their first attempts in an effort to stifle growth. basically; oil industry doesn't want competition

They have incredible acceleration because it's an electric motor so no shit. That's where the good news ends with Tesla's though.

This and the range compared to other electrics.

The interior is fucking miserable though

You spent a lot of time in an S or X? What was your issue with the interior?

Too much plastic, never liked how the front seats looked.

Why would you care about how a seat looks, do you sit in it while driving or sit and stare at it in your garage contemplating it's design? Which plastic pieces are you talking about? How can an interior be "miserable" when you've never even been in it? It's like complaining about a picture of a snowy mountain saying it's too cold.

because i'm paying a lot of money for a vehicle to look nice in every aspect, why would i knowingly buy a car with parts that don't look nice. I tested one and was in the market for something similar but passed in the end.

>full on autistic tripfag projecting

typical desu

>projecting
Projecting what, do you not know what that word means? You also forgot "cuck" when stringing together every insult you could mimic from other Veeky Forums posters after being BTFO.

You've got it the wrong way around. It's a car for weak, effeminate people and it happens to be a car that cares about the environment.

teslas are a pretty cool first step but once the major car makers catch up in terms of range and cost, there's plenty of cooler cars i'd like with an ev drivetrain

>all that lithium
>good for the environment

Don't you people realise how stupidly fast this car is?

you can mine lithium cleanly, it's just kinda costly

china gets away with cheap lithium because they dump shit in rivers

but i believe there's a huge salt flat in chile with a large percentage of lithium salts and they're scaling up to big time production and they mine it properly

Tesla sells more cars over $75k than all the German companies put together.

[citation needed]

lithium mining is just pumping water through rock and sand. Then leaving the brine to evaporate in pools.

now processing it into a battery can produce some nasty by products. though a good capitalist will think of ways to make money from those byproducts.

>after being BTFO.
>brings up not one point

literally kill yourself

>that acceleration
Great now I want a Tesla
Replace the ipad with physical buttons and I'm sold

but when will they make a tesla shitbox that i can buy for cheap

bgr.com/2016/10/25/tesla-model-x-review-consumer-reports-reliability/

>Consumer Reports ranks Tesla as one of the least reliable car brands on the planet

>mfw superfast, reliable, affordable electric cars will be a thing in my lifetime

in time though, in time

Suhhh dude

>>Horsepower: 324 to 532 hp
For about 5 minutes.

>overheats after 5 minutes of spirited driving
>can't even complete half a lap of the nurburgring
>assmad tesla cucks take pride in 1/4 mile time but tell us that track times don't matter
>interior from 2004 mitsubishi
>autistic egg design
>oversized ipad in center of car that is terrible today, & will become even worse over time
>can't fill it up in 5 minutes & go >250 miles

please tell me why this is better than an m5, rs7, or s63 amg
>oh wait
>you literally fucking can't

all those cars will shit on the tesla on both the street & track effortlessly, & they're all able to be filled up in 5 minutes to continue shitting on the tesla for hundreds of miles

>for people who care about the environment
moving the source of emissions from the point of use to a centralised location means people care about the environment?
No! Veblen goods are used to show how not poor some one is while also showing how poor their imagine is.

>get a tesla
>brag about the """power"""
>do some quarter mile runs
>quickly limp home and plug it in for another 8 hours

It's a tryhard car with shitty range. I won't buy an electric car until they have a 350 mile range and can recharge off 110V in 4 hours.

Nut yeah, go ahead and fund his research. Live life on the bleeding edge, pissing away tens of thousands of dollaridoos.

>Implying you need more than 10seconds to btfo mustang niggers.

>Implying you would drive any of those for more than 250miles per year.
Found the busrider

>go around twisties for 5 minutes
>batteries die
>road collapses

it needs a better interior than a Honda civic and physical buttons. then they need to make the thing corner.

>then they need to make the thing corner
it's too heavy
they either need to remove batteries and drastically reduce the range, or wait for some amazing breakthrough in battery technology

if they put a petrol engine in it like the Chevy Volt, it loses it's appeal as an electric car

if BMW can make the X6M corner, Tesla can try

>tfw there are people who daily drive all of those cars

That's because their entire fucking lineup is comprised of cars costing more than that you fucking mongoloid

You forgot self-driving cars, and driving being illegal in the future

And they're cucking lib-tards into taking out massive loans and mortgaging their micro-homes to buy one because they're the hip thing to buy, no other car is acceptable

>general perception is weak
the general public does not care for muh shifting feels, lateral g's, understeer or oversteer or engine noise

this is a perfectly quiet car that goes fast off the line which the only kind of speed normies care about

and it is has the best gadgets.

you don't need to care about the environment to want a tesla...

I have normie friends that hate the feel of gears changing

why are fuel cells not a thing to look at?

>muh scary tank of pressurized hydrogen

Fucking people have been sitting on top of tanks of explosive liquid for decades

because hydrogen is an inefficient meme in anything that isn't a rocket or fusion power plant.

you'll waste a lot of energy and money to produce hydrogen from water, or from hydrocarbons and still produce CO2.

Fuel cells are so 2008.

I make more by burning dinosaurs

It's fast until it has to turn

+1 to this. I got to ride in a P85D telsa and while it was very fast in a straight line the interior reminded me of a chevy cruse. Plastic everywhere with the exception of a little strip of carbon fiber that ran the length of the dash. For a car that costs 120k+ I would have expected a much nicer interior. The Fisker karma had a 100X better interior than a Tesla. The only thing a Tesla has going in the interior is that big ipad glued to the dash. Everything else about screams econo box.

lol I've literally never heard anyone call a Tesla slow. what the fuck are you on.

Musk blows Henry Ford the fuck out

what about
>not giving shekels to dirty oil tycoons with 12 wives

They only have one gear and a flat torque curve.
How well do you think they'll accelerate at highway speeds?

Sorry, the torque curve isn't even flat, it falls on its fucking face after 50 mph.
Normal fags will just shift up a gear and fuck off.
The tesla will run out of charge with in 120 seconds of trying to keep up and be going nowhere for the next 4 hours while it's charging up.