Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/5i36pc/7_reasons_why_patch_700_has_been_awesome_for_me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

+6 Treants
T
r
e
a
n
t
s

>d2g is full of autists that are literally incapable of accepting change
>now going full sperglord mode

Its like you told them you would take away their tendies.

It's over. Bend over and take it, right now! There's no escaping, d2g! Prepare to cry!

WHY IS EVERYTHING FUCKING BLUE AND GREY
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHERE TO LOOK IF EVERYTHING IS THE SAME COLOUR
VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALVE

this UI is so bad

best waifu coming thru

for me this patch made the game more fun, less frustrating and still very far from the lol kind of spamfest with passive abilities
its in a perfect balance now

In options, under minimap, untick "Simplified Minima

WEEEEEEEEEEEE ACCEPTING CHANGE IS A GOOD THING, YOURE AN AUTIST IF YOU REFUSE TO SEE SOMETHING YOU LOVE GET DESTROYED TO APPEAL TO NEW PLAYERS WHEN YOUVE BEEN THERE FOREVER

Meme fire lands was mid or end cata?? I cant remember, i stopped played cata between mid and end

Who else super exited to see rtz EXPOSED with this new patch?

Option to use old ui fucking WHEN? this shit is so ugly like goddamn

Bot

>top changes the actually affected the game POWER LIST

1. XP changes
2. Shrines
3. Jungle changes
4. Rune changes
POWER GAP
100. Talent Trees
POWER GAP

POWER GAP

POWER GAP

9001. UI

STOP BEING ENTITLED ITS A BETA!!

>League HUD
>League map symmetry
>League support scaling
>HOTS talent tree
>Reddit balance
>Crysis 1 max settings system requirements
>Valve thinks this will drive up profit

rmyt

OH YOU'RE MAKNIG FUN OF PEOPLE WHO CAN ACCEPT CHANGE HUH? WELL ACTUALY FUCK YOU! YOU JUST OVERREACT TO EVERY PATCH YOU FUCK! YOURE THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO CRIES THAT HTEY'LL LEAVE EVERY TIME A HERO THEY LIKE IS NERFED! FUCK YOU! THE NEW UPDATE IS FUCKING GREAT! TRY IT OUT! TRY IT OUT GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!

i don't remember either, this game is dead to me

I miss Dota guys

there is no such option

Anyone here remembers the old UI ?!
Good old days...

HE ACTUALLY DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>Hugh4Sweden

who the fuck is hugh

This image comes from a region of time and space alien to our everyday experience

This is THE MEMEZONE

The game was fine, why the fuck turn it inside out, especially with this casual shit magnet known as talents? And this UI, THIS FUCKING UI IS SO AWFUL. THERE IS NOTHING REDEEMABLE ABOUT THIS FUCKING UI. FUCK VALVE. HOW DOES A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY DO THIS SHIT. WHO THE HELL IS IN CHARGE OF THEIR HIRING PROCESS.

Simple. FUCKING. MINIMAP! BACKGROUND! How DENSE are YOU!? I EVEN SAID UNTICK! GOD DAMNIT! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! YOU COULDN'T INTERPRET THAT FROM THE INFORMATION YOU GOT HUH? WAS IT TOO HARD FOR YOU??

Fair enough. I did lot of raids in cata and they were all okish i suppose..

>Dota 3 is like Leauge
>HL 3 will be like CoD but in VR

Why did you not stop the fatman?

What does reddit think about the new patch?

Please tell me they hate it because thats literally the only chance we have for this garbage to be fixed

>For years people complained about the HUD being shit
>For years people complained the stats system was uninspired garbage
>It's bad because the changes everybody wanted resemble features other games already had because they were sensible

OH YEAH BRO HARDCORE GAMERS HAVE +2 STATS FUCK YEAH !!!

With the UI being now fully Panorama (So mostly CSS + JS) and client mods still possible, it is actually very possible now to mod the UI to your liking, for example changing the circle buffs to squares.

Too bad you are all too stupid to do it.

Shit changes
>faster XP
>shrines
>ui

okay changes
>talents
>map

good changes
>runes

What purpose does the jungle serve now?

for IDIOTS WHO STILL PLAY THE SHIT GAME TO GO

EE bots AI when?

FPS
FIX
HOW

>He sits in his basement at home
>He defends valve on an anonymous imageboard
>valve a company worth billions of dollars

and he does it all

F O R
R
E
E

>In options, under minimap, untick "Simplified Minima
>I KNOW I TOLD YOU WRONG BUT HOW DID YOU NOT JUST KNOW?

autism

#NotMyPatch

i miss dota too but it's for the best user
>ywn get that exciting feeling of killing a boss again

Same as usual? Are you dumb.

Did you think jungle was for you to pick Jugg and farm 30 minutes from level 1 onwards?

stupid faggot

what if
>add shrines and 4 bounties so nobody has to go back to base anymore
>everyone gets FREE levels no more toxic mechanics to prevent supports from xp starving
>EPIC TALENTS TREES!!!!
>so much flashy shit pregame and in game that you are guaranteed to have seizure before the game's over
>MORE POWER CREEPING SO THE GAME FEELS LIKE DOTA IMBA XDD THAT'S MY FAVOURITE CUSTOM GAME EPIC XD
VALVE IS GOING TO MAKE BIG $ WITH THIS PILE OF SHIT

Give me 1(one) good reason why there should be supports now ?

There are 4 jungles, no need to take up space in a lane and leach exp, just go jungle and you will get more gold for wards and actual items.

Literally all heroes can jungle now or lane solo.

You can still jungle, I just stomped as 4wolf with a jungling start

Ilexa when?

THIS UI IS SO GARBAGE OH MY FUCKING GOD

You legitimately can't decide between two things to untick when he wrote fucking simplified or whatever? And one of them sais simplified? Are you retarded? Actually you're both retarded. Fucking mongoloids.

they game needs ults like Overwatch I want to press my ult and kill EVERYBODY MOMMY

Because the jungle camps spawn only every odd minute?

Getting pounded right in the boipussy by treant

Treant is absolutely retarded with invis-bash lmfao.

Guarenteed nerfs coming to it

how do you jungle a fucking right clicker in the current jungle?

Who else /uninstalled/?

I honestly don't care for -apem dota.

can't be soon enough

i did

>
there are 5 camps in all 4 jungles you clear them within 2 minutes, at least for the first 10 mins

I started tango salve stout ring of protection
I took the medium camps from level one just like in the iron talon meta
It was definitely slower than it used to be and I was low on health for a lot of it, but once lycans passive is lvl2 you do very well for yourself

>And one of them sais simplified?
but it literally doesnt, you are just spewing retarded shit that isnt correct. holy shit man relax your autism and maybe give people clear instructions next time instead of expecting people to just read your mind. do you tell people to turn left when they are driving and get mad at them when they dont turn right?

POWER PC 8 + dual Titan Xs

it's the way it's meant to be played :V

I have a GTX 960 and my game is chugging hard

anyone with the same card having issues?

played couple of games and lost all the interest i had in the game.

>/d2g/ right now

Anyone else burst out laughing after seeing that puck illusory orb speed talent?

i did, fuck this patch

>Nvidia

>tfw you don't even play dota and just come here to shitpost

literally in heaven right now boys

>Reinstall after three years of not playing
>Get to learn the entire game again

Why would anyone ever pick the first 2 levels of talents? You're deciding between a skill level and something like +2 armour.
You gotta be retarded or play a hero with a useless skill.

yeah it's good if you add valve shills to the last panel. only legit retards or paid shills will defend it.

Any other human would have simply gone "Oh he meant Simple, he must have remembered incorrectly or something" and unticked it, instead you freak the fuck out over that the word isn't the exact same, but pretty close. Sometimes, even with poor instructions, the answer is so obvious it really, really should not be hard to figure it out, even with poor instructions.

GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI GET RID OF THIS SHIT FUCKING UI

Yeah true man, the new patch is shit. Why don't the pros just quit? Why are people still steaming? I would legit not go to the next major if I was pro, because the whole thing would just be random. They just made it in to League of HotS, it's so stupid.

PLEASE
PICK ME
MY WINRATE IS UP 12%
I DON'T TAKE AS MUCH SKILL AS YOU THINK
P I C K M E

who is this cucumber cutie?

>these kind of people exist in d2g

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/5i36pc/7_reasons_why_patch_700_has_been_awesome_for_me/

Support cucks destroyed the game

>you will never be a good goy and get cucked by odpixel and sheever

feels bad

holy shit widowmaker is flat as fuck

Don't you dare talking shit about Lumi

Where do you lane lycan now
is it jungle?

i played 3 games and uninstalled because this isnt dota anymore. the game feels exactly like league did 2 years ago when i quit that game. its a real shame honestly, im pretty sure this patch is going to see a massive drop in players. i dont even understand why everything changed so massively, its like they changed everything just to have changed everything. there is no rhyme or reason to most of the changes and nothing was wrong with 70% of the stuff in game anyway

this
where did the stats go? , they literally removed the alt stats (which where also shit)

>why people who benefit from just playing on their fat asses do it
(You)

>le icefraud is dead meme
stop

>-60 second respawn at level 20
>level 20 respawn timer is about 13 seconds
Good luck pushing highground rofl

You're going to be my go-to hero, don't worry

I played 3 games (about 5.5k avg mmr)

-2 were monkey king shitfests.
-In all 3 laning was over by 4 minutes and everyone kept fighting since you had fountains in the jungle
-Supports now have core levels of farm at minute 20, everyone gets an escape tool.
-Everyone is leveled as fuck, build progression means jack shit since everyone has at least two non-ultimate skills maxed by mid game.
-there are 3 levels of high ground every 100 units

talents are cool though, not cool enough to keep me wasting time with this. I've played this since allstars but it's time to stop.

Old UI needs and shop needs to come back and everything is cool.

Why would you think its a good idea to press alt to see KDA and LH?

FLAT IS JUSTICE!

Money King item transformation skill seems to be fucking useless.

The patch is awesome get with the times granpa

Haha, fucking BernCuck spotted over here! I'm walking here!

Stop sperging you fucking retard
Press alt faggot

I just downloaded the game, I was diamond in League and GM in HOTS, which hero should I spam with this new patch ?

>tfw

>ui
worst change in history of dota, bar none
>map and jungle changes
weird as hell, dont like it personally
>talents
intense memes, either almost unnoticable or dumb as hell
>shrines
less intense memes
>runes
who cares
>monkey king