Good Deal?

Hey Veeky Forums I'm 20 years old and looking for a first time buy. And I was wondering if this was a good deal or a no-go.
> garymoultonautocenter.com/view/08902/Black-2003-Mazda-MX-5 Miata-in-TALLAHASSEE -FL
Heres the CarFax Report: carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?vin=JM1NB353X30308902&partner=dvw_1

Remove that bra and see how bad the paint is fucked under it

Even if it is, I would just keep it on. But thanks for the heads up.

Heres some more pictures.

>automatic

you will want to kill yourself driving an automatic miata. slow cars can be lots of fun if they're manual, but there are no fun automatic slow cars.

No, not for an auto. That's why it seems cheap.
For a manual, that's a good price if you haggle a bit, but because no one wants an auto Miata, their prices are way lower.

fug, fell for trolling OPs big bump.

Trolling? What the fuck do mean, I'm not trolling. I never go on this board and was genuinely curious about this car...

Whats bad about a automatic miata, Red pill me.

sage
>this is bait

Fuck off dude

if you don't know you clearly don't belong here
get out

Like I said, I never go on this board. RED PILL ME

either use your fucking brain or fuck off crossboarder

Kys nigger faggot

are you finished?
now go away you filth

Nah i'm good

Not him, but what actually is bad about an automatic miata? Be a bro and redpill us

Why is this board so fucking toxic, all I did was ask a simple question...

>toxic

oh, did i hurt your little feeling tumblerina?
if you are too lazy to google and get an answer in 5 seconds you deserve it you filthy nigger

All the results are reddit or review articles that are for car people, something i am not. "It feels better to drive manual" How the fuck is that valuable information...

All I want is a yes or no answer to my original question...

not your personal helpline
get the fuck out

Fuck off troll

verpiss dich du hurensohn