I want one of these so bad, is it worth it?

I want one of these so bad, is it worth it?

portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/5900029151.html

Other urls found in this thread:

tradecarview.com/used_car_smart/toyota/supra/19817723/
nhtsa.gov/cars/rules/import/elig092210.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sup fellow PDXfag

why don't you just move to texas like i am and get way better deals on cars

I'll go anywhere If I can get a good deal on a JZA80.

No

Import one from Japan for half that price that'll be unmolested

Import an illegal car. OK..

I see JDM Supras all the time, they're not illegal

Canuck here, just move to Canada. You can import literally any MkIV Supra other than ones from 2002, 15 years instead of 25. Decent quality tt manual's are like $17-18k. If you're cool with doing a bunch of work yourself, I've even seen lower quality ones for around $12k.

link me a craigslist ad please.

no, supra is a meme car

>craigslist
I said you can import one yourself but here you go:
tradecarview.com/used_car_smart/toyota/supra/19817723/
Add another $1-2k for import/registration/inspections. So at most $19k and you've got a legal Supra 100% ready to go.

No. Surely, if you can import one for those prices, they are selling on local classifieds for about the same. Link me to one I can actually buy in Canada. Test drive and all.

>moving goalposts
At what point did I imply I was going to personally find you a local Supra to test drive? I've been talking about importing the whole time.

Forgot to tell him to avoid not!honhon part of Canada. The only place where JDMs go and die.

at 40k you have multiple new sporty car to choose from, and almost all used sporty cars will be within your budget.

why the fuck would you waste it on a 22 year old trashed to shit car?

Or you can "just move" to Japan and you won't have to even import it, right?

Just wait until they are legal to import into the US. Any remaining supra will become a $40k+ car. USA! USA!

Burgerfats completely ruining the price for everyone, hype too real. At least it's still two years until it happens.

We have all the money and we don't care about your market going to shit.

(although I work for a Canadian company lol)

>USA
>We have all the money
Try again, land of "I'll get a loan for it"

>$40k
hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

>illegal
LOL no. It's the same car we get here in the US. You can import them. It's not a banned GT-R, it's a shitty supra.

>tradecarview.com/used_car_smart/toyota/supra/19817723/
>$1k to import

LOL no. Try $5-$10k for all the costs associated. I've been down this path. Still cheaper than buying in the US and it will have less miles. But $1k makes me think you might be retarded.

>JZA80 started in 1993
>2018 they'll start pouring into the US
>$28K for RHD Supra with under 150K Km, with maybe Wheels/Exhaust/coilovers
or
>40K for LHD Supra that has been dicked with in every way, more than likely half assed, over 125K miles
But hey, you do you senpai

You do realize that you can import cars other than 25 year old ones right?

Supras are not on that list.

nhtsa.gov/cars/rules/import/elig092210.pdf

>40k for a 20 year old car with 100k miles and a notorious platform for modifications

I mean I like the Supra and all, but holy shit

It's all thanks to the F&F tax and i know what i got no low ballers

Look up GDP young one. And don't skip economics class next time.
LOL yes... I was referring to the canuck saying to import one for much less than $40k
They will start pouring in and will be priced at $40k just like the ones sold here right now. Do you really think the price will be lower?
Shit I need to look at this full list.. interesting.