/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

>What's happening?
Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie and run by the original Nost team. We're currently waiting on server release.

>When is the release?
December 17th, (18:00 GMT+1/12PM EST) for the OLD server. 3-4 weeks after the NEW server will be released which we will be playing on.

>OLD NOST PvP and PvE(Name: Nostalrius PvP/Nostalrius PvP)
These will have all your old level 60 chars for nostalgia's sake. Will be released on Dec 17. (No one will roll here)

>NEW NOST PvP (Name: Elysium PvP)
Brand new server, will be released 3-4 weeks after old nost. (We will be rolling here.)

>What faction are we rolling?

Horde discord: discord.gg/WPF7uMP

Alliance discord: discord.gg/tAZZ6Qg

----------------------------------------

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JDwdxeijpk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder to
>Report and not reply to any Avatar-fags/Name-fags/Waifu-fags.
>Think twice about posting, ask yourself "Does this post really deserve my attention?"
>Don't reply to post asking "why does nobody likes X?" or "Why is everyone watching Y? Y is really bad at the game." You are just giving them undeserved attention.
>Provide source to the information you are claiming is true.
>Realize this board is not your personal tech support forum.
>Google your question before posting it here.

Nothing can stop this orcish advance

Durotar will rise again like the past

what is more edgy shadow priest or rogue?

4th for don't bully girls

>penis
>girls
thats not how it works laddo

>tfw got my healslut lined up ready to play with me

Reminder to message these people if you want to get into alliance discord:

Infamy#5916
qlurf#6906
Erlik#4852
crabs#3732
Rhox#4284

Is arms warrior anygood for pvp other than vs rouge/roge ?

yay were finally cleaning up nosg!!!!

ITS WORKING :D

ITS NOT WORKING D:

These roasties need to get out, nigga.

raiding shadow priest

they're not even good vs rogues who arent shit. it's pretty simple. alone ure useless, like.. garbage tier bad and practically can't beat anyone except if you spam engineering. with a healer you're god.

how many of you are girls (boys)?

clip your fingernails, nigger

xth for ugly roasties like Murder are jealous of qt traps

lad...

it has a dick
it is biologically a male and nothing will change that

Very cute Ganome.

you not being insecure and realising traps aren't gay will change it

What are you trying to say mate?

>Mfw easily demolishing every rogue barring the 1% best geared and skilled
>going to roll an orc and easily destroy them too

traps are gay

No shit. Being bottom means you're gay. You're not gay if you're the one penetrating though.

Strength and honor.

youre fucking man ass with balls visibly hanging
thats gay

With wich class u fggt

>no pit and pussy hair

doesn't even matter lmOA

name ONE (one) (1) class rogue does;tn get shit on by

Wrong.

>being a bottom means your gay
Bullshit having sex with men means your gay if your female girlfriend fucks you in the ass you aren't gay.

see this that's gay

REDPILL ALERT

There are two trannies across the entire Veeky Forums pserver """community""" (Puddi and Samfu) - the autists in this thread like to think there's thousands of them shitting up their board though.

gojrf...

Who /never had sex/ here((((

>female girlfriend fucks you in the ass you aren't gay

Yeah keep telling yourself that mate.

/nosg/ is a moral and Christian general. Please leave your lustful urges at the door.

like you keep telling yourself fucking men in the ass doesn't mean you are faggot?
who is denying what i wonder you fag

Can a paladin cast consecration on this general pls.

what professions are good for a caster? or it doesnt matter?

where you mind ur own business, but on a professional level

you will want tailoring

I'm gonna roll fresh on Nost PVE and /rasp on all the 60s who can't gank me, haha!

Why the heck are roasties so jealous of qt trannies?

Is it because no one wants to touch their smelly roasties?

>PVE server guilds literally can't kill Kazzak if another raid from the other faction wants to contest him

>qt
>trannies
thats not how it works laddo

Trannies can be qt but that doesn't mean they're female.

What the fuck is wrong with being gay exactly?

its biologically wrong

Yeah they can trannys are genderfluid

Cumfarts.

it's absolutely degenerate.

don't expect people who are disgusted by your sexual activities to ever accept them. and don't expect to be able to convince other people to accept them if you're some kind of liberal retard.

lad...

Who all here wasn't able to recover their Nost or Elysium chars on their new account?

I'll be your lvl 1 Huckleberry, user.

Not true at all though how can something even be biologically wrong if you believe in evolution?

>Having anal sex with anyone without an enema kit

>it's absolutely degenerate.
it's only degenerate if you are a biblefag and if you are what you think doesn't really meanshit because half of what you think is based on some bullshit book that falls apart if some cunt couldn't walk on water 2000 or so years ago.

at least post puddy if you're posting fuckable traps you cuck

this general is fucking unbearable
i don't even know why i come here anymore

>biologically wrong
>mfw 90% of all the known animals have gay sex
>mfw it's more unnatural to be exclusively hetero than making use of everything nature gave you

I'm sure it will blow over soon, lad.

Because homosexuality does not result in offspring, its a genetic dead end
it does occur in nature, yes, but as I said above it does not result in offspring, which is the ultimate goal of all life
making it wrong

shit's been going on for months

>which is the ultimate goal of all life
user claiming he knows the meaning of life
yeah fuck off with that line of discussion right there.

>what is adoption

fucking idiot lol

lmao you don't have to be christian to be disgusted by something that is inherently unnatural

don't argue like some kind of triggered liberal btw buddy boy. Not everyone believes in sexual liberation like it's some kind of objective improvement on society, and not everyone is so retarded that they don't know just how bad gays can be.

Do you want to know about how a disproportionate number of gays are pedophiles? How high rates of STDs are among gays because of the promiscuity and borderline mental illness tier obsession with sex prevalent in the gay community? How fucking brutal gays are when they murder each other, which is disproportionately more likely to happen than with straight couples?

On top of all that, gays can be supremely obnoxious. No, nobody wants to hear about how you want to suck so much fucking cock. No, most people really don't give two shits about gays and would rather not be around them, a lot more people than you think only give gays so much as a mention is because of virtue signalling.

Stop being a fucking faggot. Nobody wants to hear about your gay bullshit.

>outliers

so everything that doesn't result in offspring is wrong? Then you should feel pretty darn terrible while playing World of Warcraft

>implying we're any different in that aspect from multiplying bacteria
lmao

I can't wait to participate in the exciting end game content of sitting around AFK in Ironforge/Orgrimmar.

I know a couple who met in WoW with two kids now.

Yes, she's fat lol.

Ewww... what's that smell?

mate, people just don't want to accept you. just accept it and stop being a faggot lmao

youre caring for someone elses offspring
you, yourself will never pass on your genes

NOOO

>Legion turns out to be the best expansion to date
>old players are flocking in droves back to Blizzard subbing again
>they get regular quality content updates
>we have to play 12 year old content
>/wowg/ is much faster than /nosg/

WHAT DO WE DO NOSTBROS?
BLIZZBULLS WON AGAIN, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

>traps
>posts trans women

Every time.

pretty shit hat photoshop

Stay mad fat roastie

It's a roastie!

Doesn't matter since I sold my account, starting fresh would suck without past glories to boast with.

>H-Hey guys, I don't like gay people so they are literally satan
>No, I'm not cherry picking all the bad traits literally every human being can have to describe them

all my keks

Disgusting obvious adams apple. Would not fuck.

>believes religious propaganda about homosexuality
>isn't religous
>calls me a left triggered liberal
>but is triggered by homosexuality for no legitment reason.
>goes on tyriad about why he hates gay people
if someone is a triggered political rat in this conversation its you lad. Most the shit you said is just your own insecurities and triggered theory's leaking out.

>be me (Murder)
>bored af :/
>get idea!
>shuffle through all my piss bottles
>lift up my massive rolls of fat(smells bad man)
>start moving my finger in and out of my ugly, smelly, loose, shit crusted vagina
>feels so good ;D
>happy because those dumb trannies will never get to experience this ;)

sure smells tumblr in here

youtube.com/watch?v=3JDwdxeijpk

WHO IS EXCITED FOR NOST?

try again bucko

literally none of that is cherry picking, gay people are genuinely predisposed to all of those problems. If you actually cared, you could look up the myriad of studies done on this sort of shit back in 70's-80's when it wasn't taboo to talk talk about gay people in any way that wasn't politically correct.

yeah I'm triggered Tbh, you can't control what other people think by trying to shame them into liking and accepting something that they're disgusted by. I don't even particularly care about gays, but there is empirical evidence that suggests a lot of gays are literally mental and require treatment. Nothing you say can dissuade anyone that cares about the truth from believing this.

The fact that you don't know about any of this speaks volumes btw. I don't think you actually care about gay people or their problems, you're just suffering from the effects of cognitive dissonance and the need to virtue signal, which I can't blame you for since you can't help it I suppose, but you should probably know about.

Man, I can't wait to suck some big meaty dick after finals these week

Who is this qt, a/s/l? I want a fat WoW gf!

>"I don't even particularly care about gays"
>goes on a mile long rant about how gays are responsible for everything bad in the world

guess who's lying to himself~

Please talk me out of rolling rogue on fresh

>being a degenerate gaylord
>in the late year of 2016
end it my dood

Holyshit you are actually insane and think gay people have a vendetta against you.

>you can't control what other people think by trying to shame them into liking
you read to many conspiracy novels
> don't even particularly care about gays
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA thats a fucking laugh
>Nothing you say can dissuade anyone that cares about the truth from believing this.
you are literally fucking crazy man

>I don't think you actually care about gay people or their problems, you're just suffering from the effects of cognitive dissonance and the need to virtue signal, which I can't blame you for since you can't help it I suppose, but you should probably know about.
projection
gay people and their problems wtf?
you've both projected insane theories onto me and gay people and totally taken this conversation into an area no one but you was discussin

I asked you why you thought gays were degenerate now you are telling me their trying to brainwash you holyshit man you need help.

Funny thing is, it's the exact opposite. People are unsubbing in droves actually, and this is one of the worst expansions to date. There is nothing to do but do dungeons over and over to attempt to get legendaries.

I hate you family

I hate you with every fibre of my being

You're a fucking obnoxious faggot that started a shitshow in the thread for no reason because you can't stand the fact that people hold different opinions than your own

You're a dumb cunt who is incredibly uninformed and couldn't hold his own in any capacity in a formal debate

You're a ridiculous shitlord who is compelled to defend homosexuality and gays in an anonymous basket weaving community forum for probably no real reason, and you're probably not even gay yourself

I hate people like you. You don't legitimately stand for anything, you just stick with whatever's trendy and hop on the bandwagon and talk mad shit that you know nothing about.

You're a faggot. You're a liberal. You're a retard. You're a bigot. I hate you.

Rogues are dime a dozen bro, go for something less played like a dr00d or warlock.

Okay let me start this off by referring you to this inane post You want to know what's wrong with being gay? See you're a genuine retard and you're hardly worth conversing with. The epitome of your argument is "lmao ur fucking crazy gays dindu nuffin wtf is wrong with u"

you're a dumb cunt

"not an argument" - stefan molyneux

It's the second most played class, also the melee spots in a raid is the first to get filled, so unless you already have a guild + a raid spot then you are going to have a bad time. Unless of course you just wanna be a mediocre PvP hero.

sane people dont write things like

>Nothing you say can dissuade anyone that cares about the truth from believing this.

Sane people don't accuse groups of people of forming cabals to brainwash the populace.

>I'm 12 years old and my mom told me that gay people are bad: The Post

Hahah, oh my god, my sides. Are you going to post any arguments or will you keep crying 'I hate you' until mom turns off your computer?

how about
>hunter+alchemy or engineer