New cars

I know there are anons here who buy new cars, rather than spending hours browsing inventories and options, just tell me what you guys love.

I'm looking for something with cargo space (hatchback), decent power (ecotec?), and awd. Right now the Fiesta and some options are in the lead but it's a 1.6 with fwd, and I'm sick of looking at them.

Dodge dart looks like crap, too. Get in here and talk 2016/17 lineup, 28k or less bros

Bump before work, I need the Internet to tell me what to spend multiple thousands on

Peugeot 308 SW

Fiesta ST is a god machine. I love mine, no ragrats. Take one for a test drive.

Civic for 3k. awd is a meme. New cars are a waste of money

t. Juanito Perez

There are much nicer used cars you can get for 28k or less.

2017 Fiesta looks good back, looks awful. Shoulda stuck with the vertical lights...

Not sure how to feel.

Fiesta St is looking good but I really wanted more displacement. I should put my needs over my wants though.

I heard dodge was bringing the neon back for either 2017 or 18 though, I might have to wait and wee if there's a hatchback for that

Don't touch a Fiesta that isn't an ST. If you want something that small that isn't an outright performance model, get a Chevy Sonic LT or LTZ.

As to a reliable AWD hatchback under 28k, just buy a fucking Subaru Impreza Sport you fucking moron.

Can you tell me about Ford's current APR offerings and how much down? When does the offer end? Thank you regular user

>10 posts
>no mention of hondo fit

Shame on you guys

>lights on for safety

alri grandma

Subaru Impreza or WRX
Honda Fit or Civic Si
Ford fiesta st of focus st
Volkswagen GTI or golf alltrack

Mazda 3
CX-3 or CX-5 for AWD

>literally the best selling vehicle among young adults
>thinks his gay fiesta is cooler

>best selling car to nu-male hipster feminists

>I'm sick of looking at fiestas, give me more options
>shilling
cmon son

The fiesta active looks so comfy.

No it fucking doesn't. It looks like every other modern car and just looks like it rides stiff.

Fiesta ST Active to compete with WRX when?

>Fiesta ST Active

The Focus RS already shits on the Toybaru

>Toybaru
What did he mean by this?

>citation needed

am also confused

Love my '15 fit. The cargo space is insane and the CVT is perky af if you have the eco mode turned off.

86/BRZ

I was given the 0% for 72 months but I had to place about $4k as down payment for an Fiesta ES