pastebin.com/vN9tKBx1

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/eA4wHVC
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
challonge.com/PT2017
youtube.com/watch?v=3mnIYG2OSz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/eA4wHVC

Reminder that every relevant regular left the general and can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function. Don't forget to thank chazo chad moxy and rakky for killing the general

Tips and tricks for melee Shiek MU against the other top tiers?

How do I stop feeling insecure about going to tournament

Hi, I'm reading about the new Smash Boxes trying to be kickstarted but the "community" is rejecting it. I'm also being enlightened that players are using controllers that have "notches" in their sticks. How is that not a cheating method? Does it really not count as a modded controller?

It is modded but modded is allowed
It's allowed because it makes up for the inconsistencies in a GC controller because a GC controller is bad at fighting games

In my opinion smash box should be allowed as well.

When are they gonna nerf Cloud?

My name is Kendarious Carmichael Jordan and I shitpost in the discord using multiple accounts.

Little Mac can wave dash!

Little Mac can cancel his dash into an F-smash!

Little Mac can cancel his dash into a roll and cancel a roll into a grab giving him an amazing grab!

Little Mac can cancel the end of a dash with a frame perfect turn around and do a sliding f-tilt or back u-tilt!

Little Mac can do both perfect pivot tilts and pivot smash attacks without using Bidou!

REMINDER TO JOIN MY TOURNAMENT:
challonge.com/PT2017

3ds singles featuring me, Le Nair Spamming Nigger (Index), GrngKllh (macfag), Swatkat (nigger), and up to three more!

What's he doing to pikachu

Damn did this place die hard

>This is a thing that exists

Holy shit you fags need to grow up, gain some awareness and let melee die already

1.1.7 is going to buff me right?

No, it's going to buff ME

Id say about 3-4 months ago people just admitted it was dead and moved on, /ssbg/ hasn't hit a bump limit since then. Its just being kept alive by a pedo and an autist right now and occasional newcomer posters who leave immediately after seeing the sorry state its in.

Why is it so dead? I haven't been here in months and the game can get a little stale but I thought there was a fairly strong competitive community?

Too many shitposters and generally awful people who brought down the whole place but wouldn't leave or would keep ban evading. Drove people away like crazy. Theres also the fact that 2 of the main TOs for Wii U and 3DS are confirmed IRL pedos.

There is, it's just that /ssbg/ was bad enough to drive all the new players away

Why are tournaments so expensive to join? 15$ just to enter and get my ass kicked in the first round followed by a sympathy handshake like wtf. I could of used that money for some smash DLC

5-10 dollars to add to the winner's pot is standard, and any lower would be silly unless someone is just dumping money into the pot for no reason.

the extra 5-10 dollars for locals goes toward the Venue Fee, which comes from using the alotted space in general. Having space at all is expensive, especially when most tournaments take place in various privately owned, publicly used places like video game shops, school auditoriums, etc. Thats time and space being used and at the very least the person(s) organizing would want to come up financially even after all the greasy melee nerds break stuff.

15 dollars isnt even expensive. Thats the cost of going to see a modern movie. Its money youre spending to ideally have fun and socialize with people who also like the game you like.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mnIYG2OSz0