AWD is a meme

AWD is a meme for daily driving
needless drivetrain loss, worse fuel mileage, extra maintenance costs, understeering nature
>you need AWD for snow driving
lol only if you`re bad
youtu.be/z4On_nqCV40
youtube.com/watch?v=65jZfuYnxXc
also
>can`t do skids on dry asphalt
boringggg

Not sure what you are trying to get at here. No one has ever shilled AWD for the reasons you described. It offers better handling and performance in both regular and inclement weather conditions. This comes at the expense of other things.

If anyone gave a shit about anything else, they would just go with FWD like most manufacturers are already doing.

So go fuck yourself, you're a retard. /thread

>bmw
meme brand 2bh

best european brand currently besides Porsche 2bh
>better handling
understeer=/=better handling

You don't even know what understeer is. Go watch some more EngineeringExplained you stupid cuck, hopefully that twink faggot will feed you some more nonsense which you can regurgitate for us

I honestly believe if manufacturers would provide cheap RWDs then there would be less frustration with FWDs and AWDs.
They need to stop this blue balling.

I used to own a 40/60 balanced AWD vehicle and I know very well what understeer is you busriding faggot

I agree since there are way too many haldex ''awd'' cars that handle like utter shit and give a bad name to awd vehicles

I get a lot of understeer in my awd in the snow and it's easy to turn into oversteer.

Awd is a different beast to learn to drive aggressively, lots of using weight shifting to throw the back out and stuff but in such a predictable do everything you want and nothing you don't kind of way.
Personally I enjoy it more than f/r but maybe not m/r, I found it easier to hoon awd than either f/r or m/r and now fwd just feels wrong.

I mean proper, mechanical awd with lsd's not dirty haldex.

>BMW
>best european brand
werid way to spell FCA

>Understeering in something with a rear bias
Are you actually retarded?

Diesel Fiat Punto

>FR fags salty as fuck over the AWD kings again

yawning

>implying the MJET is a bad engine
literally the best non commercial Diesel you can get atm

> Implying Bella isn't the most attractive girl at the special needs school.
Literally the sexiest, non wheelchair bound retard you can get atm.

>FF is front engine front drive
>FR is front engine rear drive
>MR is mid engine rear drive
>RR is rear engine rear drive
>AWD is ??? engine and all drive

its some bullshit. AWD cars can have front, mid and rear engines too. but noo, they just have AWD, which only tells us the wheel drive and nothing else.

CUNTS.

But the best euro brand besides Porsche is and always will be Mercedes

AWD is fun in the a snow, you can get sideways pretty easy, I even did it with a v60 w/haldex awd

BMW and Porsche make the best and most fun cars
Mercedes makes the best cars for badgewhores and old people

Then you got, permanent, selectable, dirty part time/haldex, lsd in the back, middle and front sometimes and any variation there-of.

Then all the types of off road style 4x4.

there are like 7-14 snowy days where AWD is actually useful (sort of)
I drive through 40cm of snow in my rwd vehicle easily

And winning championships.

bmw has been beating everyone since they returned to DTM in 2012
and no Benz has ever won as many championships as the M3 E30

Yeah Im not arguing that, Im just stating its also fun

Though if I lived in the mountains or north of where I live, I would buy 4x4 jsut because its too aids up there for fwd or rwd 5 months of the year

we're talking about championships that matter not billybob's hillclimb and hoe down

Fucking this
BMW can't even make a F1 competitor, let alone a champion
>inb4 1800hp turbo i4

It's 1900hp now

>needs a rebuild after 20 laps

you mean
>warps its block during quali

Bmw has never won a f1 championship.
Mercedes has DOMINATED in the three bouts they've taken at it (pre war, post war and now)
Even as an engine supplier they were among the best.
Fucking Jaguar has a better racing history.

none of them have ever produced a more successful racing car than the E30 though, lol

>still the best F1 engine that was ever produced