Why don't people like smaller wheels?

Why don't people like smaller wheels?

>Better ride comfort
>Lighter
>Cheaper tires
>Handles potholes better

I think they can still look good on a car depending on the style, like pic related.

No way m8 my wife needs sick 20s on her 4 cylinder ute ya cunt

Why don't people like smaller dicks?

>better pant comfort
>lighter
>cheaper condoms
>fits easily in holes

Ugly

This, I can't stand the fuckhueg wheels meme. My Legacy GT has 16" alloys which were the large wheel upgrade at the time, and I'd maybe upgrade to 17" at the largest. All these cars that need 19" or 20"+ wheels just to look ok from their 10 foot tall beltlines are the problem.

How am I supposed to fit 14.5" rotors?

My first Cadillac had 16's which felt a little small, my new one has 17's and they're just perfect. GIANT HELLA HUGE wheels are just to show off.

5 spokes are the only acceptable style on smaller wheels. They make the wheels appear larger than they actually are

This. My 14" rotors only just fit in my 18x9.5s

more roll less comfort bad for handling
a few lbs mean shit
fair enough
as long as you dont have rubber bands your fine

looks like complete shit anyway

Bigger wheels and tires ride better and handle potholes better as long as they're not 20 series nigger tires. The larger diameter rolls over things better.

Personally, I prefer the higher sidewall look.
Put some on my 300zx, mainly cause it was cheaper.
Made my speedo exactly 5mph off tho.

I can't wait for this nightmare meme to end.

Fucking huge C pillars, 22" wheels filling the doghouses, super high door sills, tiny rear windows and monster blind spots. Peering over a door sill, using a backup camera because the design fucking makes it impossible to see around the car, windshields that go from your feet to your forehead...

Cars are shit and getting shittier today. I want to make from this design meme nightmare.

Big sidewalls + tire shine = Sexy af

performance tyre manufacturers barely cater for anything under 18"
you either get normie comfy spec, full on track spec that lasts 5000kms or some 10 year old design

>I think they can still look good
Found your problem, OP.

ugh

fucking hate dealerships that do this

no you stupid fucking arab, slathering a half inch of goose grease on those 5 year old Chinese tires doesn't make the car look any better to anyone who knows anything

Image, people are fickle and want to appear "more wealthy" and big wheels help with this.

Not to mention with the way car styling is going having small wheels would look ridiculous with the high beltlines and small green houses modern cars have.

Wow triggered much?

I genuinely don't see the problem with how it looks. Sure 18s would look better, but those 16s look fine. Midsize sedans have good proportions, small wheels on something like a Fiesta sedan looks retarded.

he's not wrong
tire shine looks ok in a showroom
shit anywhere else

That's because you need to do it right

You need to apply just enough and not slather the tire in it like most mouth breathers do. This will hold up fine and not sling on the road.

I've used tire shine for years and always got compliments on how good it looks. So I don't care what some anonymous shithead on Veeky Forums thinks.

Cars have gotten faster, as such there brakes have gotten better.

Better brakes = larger brake.
Larger brakes = Larger wheels

the car you posted for example, the SX model has larger wheels and brakes because its turbo.

Larger wheels = larger frame
Larger frame = larger driver
Larger driver = large feet
large feet = large shoes
large shoes = large socks

amirite?