Alright Veeky Forums, Mustang or Camaro?

Alright Veeky Forums, Mustang or Camaro?

Also say why is your pick better than the other.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4r_hvFALTJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iAM9LFhbMZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on the engine you dumbfuck

nigger fuck that we all mopar all up this bitch

Mustang although both are shit

even the Stang driver in that pic is worried that the Camaro is going to smash into him with that limited visibility

GT vs SS

Depends on if you want to be able to see out of the car

Toyobaru. Or a focus RS. Or save the little bit extra to buy an Elise. Or a Crown Victoria with the v10 mod. Or a fucking Solstice.

The modern Camaro and Mustang are bulky, ugly messes of poor design.

This.

delete this

Why does the guy in the Camaro look like hes laying down and can barely see through the wind shield because its too small

Relax. It will be reported enough to get deleted eventually.

>Flat plane crank DOHC motor vs pushrods
>carbon fibre wheels
I think I am okay with the price and lap time dispartity. The Camerblow will LITERALLY never sound as good as that Voodoo 5.2.
youtube.com/watch?v=4r_hvFALTJQ

Probably because he's a manlet...

Nope. I'm 6'4" and can hardly see out of the LAST camero, the new ones are even worse.

Not enough eagles for me. Needs more cam and less flat plane Italian trash.

>no supercharger whine

scust

Slower than the rxc turbo

Camaro. It beats the Mustang in every single performance metric, even reliability.

youtube.com/watch?v=iAM9LFhbMZM
Better? It's only at the top end really, but still there. Considering its stock from the clutch back, pretty impressive.
>flat plane Italian trash.
K. I don't hear any Italy, just alot of bald eagles flying up to 8200RPM.

i would pick camaro if i had to choose between these two in the picture, but old 60-70s mustangs are the best muscle cars ever.

Camaro

Faster.
looks better imo.

the challenger is the comfy one
the mustang is the one in between
the camaro is fast one

>track times
>for a road car

I'm sure you've never been to a track.

Ehhh, can I just have the Corvette?

Ryan Gosling drove a 2011 Mustang in Drive so It's gotta be a1

F-body but only if it's a third gen with that big glass hatch.

Firebird for bonus point popup headlights.

who

He voiced takumi in the english dub of initial d

aw yis

For everyday driving, id go with the stang.

However the SS is faster, lighter, and has waaaay better features as a base model compared to the base GT.

The stang looks better, but the performance of the SS is superior in every way.

trust me, even as a SS fan, NO ONE is getting the ZL1 for under 70k either.

Mustang. My sister had a shitty Camaro and my dad had a shitty Corvette, I loved being the black sheep with the fucking Mustang. Mustang pulls more teen pussy. Mustang looks better. Mustang goes faster. Mustang has greater aftermarket support. Mustang has less "Mullet factor." I could go on and on...

mustang is way more aesthetic and has a better interior

camaro is slightly faster

It's perplexing how literally everything you said is the exact opposite of reality.

Is it just me or is the camaro just straight up ugly? Recent years the front got a tad bit better, but the back is still horrid.

Would not want to be seen in one of those.

He's right except for faster if we're talking current gen

They may both be heavy as boat anchors, but the Camaro looks like one too. Literally no sense of style.

Camaro automatically loses because visibility.

Why buy a sportscar you drive fast in when you can't see shit? I don't want to duck down to see a green light when I'm at the front of the line. It's fucking retarded.

I personally own a 2015 Mustang GT, obviously I love it but I like the new camaros. The last gen just felt so cheap inside and bulky. Fast cars though.

Welcome newfag

The Mustang looks better, imo, as a non yank

The Camaro looks like an angry vacuum cleaner with that absurd front end.

Mind you, the Challenger and Charger look better than both, performance and quality aside

I was recently car shopping and I have ridden in an SS and a GT before. They both are good cars. But thet felt way to pigfat for my tastes.

Based of terms of performance the Camaro is better in just about every way from mustang. The only thing that stands out for the Mustang is its good looks and great interior.

For me personally I ended up getting a Miata ND for its lightweightness and handling. The power isnt too bad wont match any wrx, ss or gt but its decent at 5.9 0-60.

My advice
Miata is always the answer, tons of good mods and theirs already some good tunes for it....

I typically like the Mustang more and they're generally more aesthetically appealing to me as well