Luxury Bread

No racism here, I'm Cadillac all the way but I respect Lincoln, Lexus, Mercedes and the rest. Just post comfy rides, powerful motors and questionably useful accessories!

postan

huh

does this count as luxury?

On the hunt as we speak. You can find similar mileage and age LS for similar prices but I'm worried about them even fitting into the garage so I'll stick to one of these.

Jags and Bentleys make my beloved Cadillacs look cheap...

One of these on air suspension would be heaven though.

holy shit that's pretty. what is it?

Lexus LS430, in other words the third gen since it's the only one with 4.3L. Front looks a bit weird from some angles, but you can pull off a sweet looking ride with it if you do it correctly. The earlier ones look too blocky for my taste and the later ones too bloated.

Oh hi there

Heres what I got /comfy/ wise in a car from 2007:

Air suspension, rear and front with 3 stiffness modes and adjustable height. Fully heated and cooled leather seats. Air bolstering for both the driver and passenger, which includes sides, legs and lumbar support areas. Separate climate control and modes for the front sides and rear. Also that fuck heug V8.

Just bought a used 2015 q50 yesterday

High end sports cars are a luxury item, but I don't think they're the point of this thread.

Q40**

is this better then?

interior

Less supercars, more comfy shiny land yachts.

interior 2

interior 3

I want to be buried in a 98-04 Cadillac Seville.

All y'all need to learn what real luxury is. Pic related.

mother of mercy. 70's Cadillac?

That shit is fucking garbage. Softness alone doesn't equal comfort just like size alone doesn't equal luxury.

how good are Buicks? ( especially Park Avenues since you can find one in France in pretty good condition for less than 2k€ ) what about the Cadillac Seville?

should I buy an American car or a Mercedes w114/115/123/124 pre-1990?

what a waste of dubs

forgot the Jaguar/Daimler XJ-something/Sovereign, I saw a lot of them for 2k or less too

>transverse V8 FWD
I really like this car, but I feel so guilty for it considering the layout is an absolute atrocity.
Plus there's the whole northstar head bolt disaster story.

What about this?

Sevilles and Jaguars are confirmed unreliable money sinks. Don't know about Park Avenues, but expect crude American luxury with cheap looking and feeling materials that start to wear and rattle soon, and seats and suspensions that are too soft for European roads.

Also I don't know the specifics of registration taxes and fuel prices in France but expect a ripoff since they all have big engines.

Good luck! The IS300 is also super fun. Probably not as comfy but it's still a great ride.

There was a gorgeous two tone second gen LS400 for sale near me. It was gone in less than a day.

>fancy-named vinyl
>floor shift
>luxury
kek

In luxo-barges RWD/FWD is irrelevant since you're not driving in a fashion that would show the difference.

Northstar is a problem though. I guess if you got one that had the engine replaced or updated it'd be ok but you still gotta stay on top of that coolant crossover seal silliness that's on the back of the engine