/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #452

''Let's watch a movie'' Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11107672
strawpoll.me/11190596
strawpoll.me/11239475
strawpoll.me/11273878
strawpoll.me/11269929
strawpoll.me/11332383
strawpoll.me/11332384
strawpoll.me/11407677
strawpoll.me/11645517
strawpoll.me/11645519
strawpoll.me/11794775 (New)
strawpoll.me/11794798 (New)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
katesvid.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is nice general

BAE > Bay, all day, every day.

Max is #1

Reposting because Christmax.

Pricefiled is a best.

In actually making them intimate, it breaks the canonical romance- the desire for touch.

post K8 cause K8 is gr8

I'm so sorry, I chose Warren and sacrificed Chloe. On the plus side Kate is alive along with the rest of Arcadia Bay

Kys.

Why would you want to kiss me?
I thought you meant Kill Yourself but then what would the S at the end stands for?

>I chose Warren and sacrificed Chloe
>I

You're not Max, though.

Ky.

But am I not controlling her decision?

Not after the game ends and she will go back to the bathroom and save Chloe as soon as the funeral ends

They do touch in the game, are intimate - but not erotically, you are right.

All their touching is loving, romantical - even the kiss on the cliff.

I don't know that an erotical intimacy is "breaking" it as much as building on it, though. Furthering it. Although, an outright sexual eroticism (as in: sex as opposed to just-physical intimacy) does break it. Not that that's a bad thing, but there is then a different feeling to it than that of the game's portrayal of their relationship.

>You do know this isn't a lesbian game right?
What does that have to do with her being lesbian?
She still loves Chloe more than anyone else and only sees Warren as his "geek brother"
Read her diary, you can choose to make her do what you want but you can't change the way she thinks.

It has a lesbian relationship that is meant to be.

>Oh wait... I did say I would go to the drive-in with him. Hope he doesn't make a lame move on me... (Not that he would, egomaniac.) Warren and I do have a lot in common, but he's like a supercool geek brother... Anyway, I definitely need a movie escape.

Nathan is bae

Reminder that Warren is a creepy stalker.

BFFs, Pirates, Partners in Time & Crime & In Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Haha that one is great. Part in Max's dorm room. I guess Chloe snuck in or David let her in.

This one is amazing.

Screw it, another lewd!

Me too!

2lewd
REWIND THIS

>and beside the diary entries entirely depends on the choices you make

Even in the most pro-Warren playthrough, Max only sees him as a friend.

My thoughts exactly.

This is a blue board, user.

Any Kate lewds?

>Welcome to Life is Strange - Season 1
>Season 1

Why didn't I notice this in the main menu before?

No.

I've noticed it, and other people did too.

What I'm not sure about is whether it was always there, like, from Episode 1's release.

But we all know a second season is coming.

katesvid.com/

Yea
And

How do I get both ending?

Beanie for Bae.

I'm pretty sure they added with Episode 5, I think it showed up after completion. Lots of people were posting screenshots of it after they completed the game.

Just checked a gameplay video and it's not there

Max+Kate = best ship

Max has an assortment of dorky hats. Her own beanie, a cap knitted by her mother (Vanessa made a scarf for Chloe), a beret she got in France, a fedora, and many more.
Somehow she manages to pull them off.

I've seen it as well. I too think it was sometime after Episode 5.

Season 2 when?

Tomorrow+15months

Right now! It's called imagination:)

You better make a decent ending this time, Michel.

Chloe encourages her to wear them more often!

Now I'm sad there's so little renders of Max with headwear. She would totally pull it off. Beret especially.

Unfortunately, next year doesn't seem a realistical prospect, and Michel's "experimenting" in that stream yesterday destroyed my hopes ultimately. 2018 it is.

Fuck off Michel.

Might not be a hard photoshop job, but that's not as cute as a sketch/doodle. I want a picture of Max with a beret now though.

>tfw made a silly little Christmas animation for the LifeIsStrangeFans Christmas competition, but they don't appear to accept webms. ;_;

Is this from that contest website?

Post it here

I feel for you. Why wouldn't they accept webms...

Maybe you can add more detail and submit it as a normal render?

I will, but I wanna make sure I post it there first just in case they don't want reposts or some such. It's not terribly fantastic anyway, just a silly little Pricefield. :3

I've left a comment to see if they'll accept it anyway, if not I'll just have to upload it in terribad gif format. D:

So it's not that they don't accept animations on principle, but the webm just won't go through their application form thing as a format? Lame.

Oh, hue, I didn't mean to make it sound like they were being dicks or anything. Yeah, their form just doesn't accept webms. The site in general does, but not the form for the contest for some reason. c:

Well, good luck! Both for getting it accepted in glorious webm, and of course for the contest itself.

I bet you will be one of the very few people - if not the only one - to have submitted an animation. So perhaps...!

Yep, it is.

In the meantime...

Yarr!

I bet Max and Chloe used to watch SpongeBob when they were kids.
I still do

I forget where exactly, but Max actually references SpongeBob!

They definitely watched it.

Spongebob, like Max and Chloe, is awesome.

Try contacting them directly. Maybe others are having similar issues or you can at least link them to it.

CUTE! I'm loving all this Christmas art. and we're still more than 10 days away from the 25th!

I've seen a few of these repaint edits over the past few days. They seem relatively simple to do but look nice.

Sorry I don't have any treasure to give. Only some homemade Brownies.

They did win. Victoria didn't stop complaining for the rest of the night.

Those costumes were only for the party. For the Trick or treating they tried their hardest to be scary.

this is fucking amazing. I've got tears in my eyes

Life is strange season 1
Successful
Final Fantasy XV
Successful
Hitman season 1
Successful
Vampyr
??????
Life is strange season 2
??????
Will square enix's magic do it again?

How much of LiS's success can be attributed to SE? As far as I can tell they just gave Dontnod money and let them do what they wanted, after they were impressed by the initial concept they were shown.
Dontnod is still a bit of a wildcard. Two games, both have their areas of success and failure.

>Hitman season 1
>Successful

Too bad it doesn't work. A PC that runs D44M on medium settings at 100fps runs Hitman on the lowest settings at 20fps.

Works on my machine, but then I have a PlayStation™
Does PC have 4k60fps option? Would be nice once they fix it.
Was life is strange in 2160p60?

Remember me guys?

The "Two games" are Remember Me and LiS.
Vampyr's not out yet so nobody can tell how it will do.

When is vampyr coming out?

You didn't hear? They cancelled in favor of season 2

Supposedly some time next year. Keep in mind that doesn't mean a thing regarding LiS S2 since they are made by separate teams.

Yeah. Decent game, but nothing amazing.

Full of gross warryncucks.
>"i sacrificed chloe because ethics, derp"

Why even bother going to the /aco/ thread? The most I can tolerate is a well written, romantic, lewd fic.
Anything more than that feels wrong and disgusting to me.

>Vicky getting her sticky all over Max.
H-how will Chloe strike back?!

played you recently. they took shitty things from you and they put you in lis like the stealth sequence.

With her fist.
Vic can get her own GF or BF.

B-but who? Vicky just wants someone to love her.

Kate

Wot if Victoria knows kung fu or something?

Can those beat bar-fighting skills taught by Frank?
Regardless, Max would break up the fight and then leave with Chloe. But there won't be any problem, and they can all be friends, if Vic keeps her hands to herself.

Will she make Vicky feel happy?

Winter art!

I could see them getting along and helping each other
They'd make a cute couple, even if some of Kate's family disagreed

What will you get Max for christmas, /lisg/?

>In bar
>See some fucking waif hipster looking tragic sitting there, waiting for her g/f or whateva.
>She's so small and timid and shy. It makes you wet.
>Walk up to her. She knows you're fucking hot and perfect in every way she's not. You remind her of that fact every day.
>You lean in, and she's trembling. She knows she can't resist you. And she'll soon learn she doesn't want to.
>Suddenly her trash g/f appears. All street tough.
>You're not scared. You've done years of kung fu.
>You're completely confident that you can mop the floor with her in a fight.
>But instead of throwing a punch or kick, she grabs a bottle from the bar and throws it at your head.
>You block the bottle with your super-trained reflexes, and get pissed that the content has soaked your cashmere. Why do your shirts always get ruined when that hipster's near by?
>Anyway time to get revenge against this dropout trash. Beat the shit out of her, then have your way with her precious little hipster right in front of her.
>Oddly, dropout trash doesn't desperately try to grab another bottle or anything.
>Instead she pulls out a lighter
>You finally realise that bottle contained export strength spirits and your cashmere is completely saturated with them. One flame and you go up like a torch.
>You find your exquisite lace thong wet in an entirely different way as drop-out trash slowly walks toward you with her lighter lit.
>Scream "this isn't over", and fucking bail.

Even if Victoria was female Bruce Lee, Chloe will never lose a fight to her if Max is at stake.

What will you get Kate and Alice for Christmas, /lisg/?