Subaru vs honda

Ok basically I'm really into Subaru's. They work for my lifestyle and are pretty cool. Specifically I'm looking at the impreza or the xv crosstrek. Thing Is every single Subaru service have absolute shit reviews. The closest one to me has the worst ones. I live close to a major Honda dealer / pre-owned Honda. They give excellent deals and their service dept is top notch. Should I just suck it up and go for the Honda which probably is cheaper to maintain anyways? All I really need is a car to commute to work and is great as gas, looks decent enough , and can fit a dog and a bike as well as some bags...what do you guys think?

Yes. Just get literally anything from the Honda lineup.
You don't need AWD based on what your requirements are.

3k civic. roof mount or trunk mount bike rack. load the trunk with your shit and throw the dog in the back or up front. It's a perfectly good appliance.

no.

why? trying to impress your office cucks? what's wrong with your current car?

second the 3k civic

I need something with a little more utility.

yes what is wrong with your subaru? is it a broken money pit? welcome to subaru ownership.

mazda cx5 jacked up mazda 6. buy one never look at subaru again because too busy driving instead of service department naming new wing of the shop after you.

I don't have a Subaru I SAID the Subaru service closest to me has horrible reviews. I have had 0 experience with Mazda but the cx 3 actually strikes me as a pretty good option for this. No idea about the cx 5 though.

what do you drive now?

Usually borrow my parents crv for trips but I'm pretty local to my current job and job hop on transport. I should be in a new career by early next year so I need something of my own and whatnot

I'm in the same shoes as you OP.

so you're the same faggot from yesterday? get a chevy volt for 15k

cx 3 is jacked up mazda 3. if you can get a jap import one. has the smaller engine and its chain drive so it doesnt need servicing as much as a normal cx-3/ cx-5 is just the bigger brother to the cx3

honda crv is a honda civic with AWD and more ground clearance its a soft roader (beaches etc)

wut?

cx3 is a lifted mazda 2.

Op here. I think I'm just gunna get a fucking hrv

tiny, shitty cvt. if you're getting something that small you really should go with a 3k civic.

90s accord wagon

HRV comes in Manuel transmission if I'm not mistaken

Oh look it's this faggot again
We told you not to get cvt why won't you listen? I literally explained last time between Subaru's and Honda's cvt yet you still considered .
Seriously
Just
Stop
Plz

but then it's not "awd" so you might as well get something else.

If you read his posts you know he's a literal bus rider that is brain damaged

Right I know that from his lasts posts. He's considering buying one or the other on lineartronic cvt or fixed geared cvt

no idea what you two are on about

Whats all the cvt hate about? Its excellent in commuters and is good on gas...which is the specifications op wants.

except they're unreliable and suck any potential fun out of the car.

once again OP is not looking for fun. He/she clearly states good on gas and good for commuting. I think all his real requirements are that it has space.

>Unreliable transmissions are a positive aspect to a commuter car

I order you to stop posting immediately

Um Guys crv's only started to have cvts after 2014.