How to secretly sabotage an engine

My roommate is a fucking cock right?
He just got a shiny new f150.
How do I fuck it up without getting caught?

Note: He knows his way around an engine WAY better than I do

You go back to /b/ you underage faggot.

Would they have better answers?

Buy a bottle of octane booster and pour it in his gas tank. His engine will break as soon as he turns his truck on.

civic for 3k

Would a mechanic be able to trace this?

Not if you wear a mask

Nope. Only do it if you REALLY want to cause a lot of damage. Octane booster is very dangerous.

Oh wait fuck you I know what that is. Sorry I'm retarded with rage right now.

Seriously OP, if that F150 has an ecoboost you'll blow it too the moon

Be careful.

Kys

Come on dude give me something real. This guy has been a knife in my ass for years. He can't even afford the fucking thing

Loosen his oil pan drain plug just enough so that it will come out the rest of the way while driving.
Or loosen his oil filter so it does the same.
you could also take out his spark plugs, pour gas in a few of the cylinders and then put everything back together. When he turns the car on it should cause detonation.

Well I don't wanna kill him. I want to do it subtly

I'm tempted

Why fuck with his vehicle then? Just take a shit on him while he's sleeping or something.

I don't want him to know I did anything. The dudes psycho. He'd stab me or some shit.

Lol you're a fucking idiot

what else is new

Sounds like you deserve it. Don't fuck with somebody's vehicle.

That you don't know shit about cars

You should just meet this pompous asshole. You'd agree with me man.

I'm fully aware of this fact. That's why I came here with cautious hope.

So user, what did he do that has you so upset?

Several things. He actually believes I'm out to get him (and I wasn't until now). One of many examples is that he thinks I purposely turned off the dryer and left his clothes wet. Fucking no, the dryer is 9+ years old and the door opens on its own. By the time I got back to work all the shit on my desk in my room had been swept to the floor.

Moving out isn't an option

From* work not to

>ford
Don't waste your time, the car will take care of itself sooner or later

Why is moving out not an option?

Like he said loosen the oil drain plug, it'll come out and it'll destroy his engine if he doesn't notice

>thinks you're out to get him
>now you are

If some shit happens, he's gonna blame you (rightfully in this case) and you'll likely get caught. Just take the high road and do all you can to protect your own shit and move out asap. Don't sink to his level.

I'd rather not discuss it. I just want to fuck the cockhead up

Sounds like you're that quiet kid in high school who bottles his problems deep down inside until he brings dad's winchester one Friday morning

Basically too much of a beta loser to deal with your problems head on

Put a tiny ball bearing in each spark plug hole, it'll drive around like normal for a while and grenade the engine in a week or 2

>get some bleach and ammonia
>dump it in the bathtub with drain plugged
>inhale deeply to test for the right smell (might sting a little, ignore that)
>once your crystals form throw them in the gas tank
Your roomie will never know what hit him, OP

This

user does he ever have friends over and you sit quietly on your computer avoiding eye contact and playing vidya while thinking in ur head how ur gonna fuck him up one day?

This sounds good, ill try that. Thanks

offer him your boipucci

Don't do this it makes Corvette Z06s

Pour a bottle of rubbing alcohol from any old drug store into his gas tank. The alcohol will break down the seals and oil in the vehicle for massive damage.

Hide some bad dragons around his truck

No he's a sadboi too.

Sounds like a fucking plan Stan

>remove wheel hub cover
>jam some sand in the greasy bearing
>replace hub cover
like 10 grains of sand, that's all

Hit it with a hammer real hard

Suck his dick, that'll show him

>how to secretly sabotage an engine
When he takes it to the dealer and they examine it, they will know the car is sabotaged if you put objects into the spark plug holes.

Your sabotaging his car with permanent damage just for shoving your books and papers off your desk is a poor response on your part. And his approach seems to be based upon your personality of being sneaky and doing things against people secretly. That's why he blamed you for what he thought was something similar to one of your past prank styles.

If more things happen to people around you, your reputation for doing things furtively will only increase. That's why you shouldn't do more things. Let it go and work on moving out.

Or you can work on improving things. Or the both of you will keep on escalating until it gets to the point felony assault such as food being secretly poisoned with carcinogens.

Shove a potato up the exhaust.
Just use a broom to shove it really far up.

pour some water in oil, mechanic will think it's some gasket leak.

Pour a bag of sugar in his fuel tank.

Cannot tell the intent of this post... Well played, i suppose.

This. I don't care how big of a tool he is. Fucking with somebodys car like you are proposing is the epitome of being a cock sucking faggot and a coward. If you have a problem with somebody, either deal with it directly, like a respectable human, or continue suffering like a feeble cuck.

How about grow the fuck up.

Saged, hidden, called the cops etc