First Car recommendations (Germany)

I've read the sticky post, but I live in Germany. Recommend me a first extremely cheap used car to get me from A to B on weekends (Student using public transportation on workdays)

Just something cheap to buy and own, maybe a nice interior if possible. Am a poorfag getting like 300€ a month for studying.

Thought about: Mini, Twingo, Smart, Corolla.

Below 1K and cheap fuel, insurance.

If something brakes, I'll probably just sell it instead of repairing.

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=235875787&scopeId=C&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&isSearchRequest=true&minPrice=999&maxPrice=1001&makeModelVariant1.makeId=17200&makeModelVariant1.modelId=126&pageNumber=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Golf

Kek decided it

nice quads
but golf are overpriced
a twingo or a corolla would be more in his price range

I was under the impression VW is bad. Maybe I'll consider one if I find it cheap

Also check em

I've had a Honda CRV 1999 model for about 5 years pre owned and it still runs like new only paid $1k

Volvo 850, bullet proof and you could probably get a 850R manual for a grand in the EU

>but golf are overpriced

get a polo

Twingo.

memes aside probably a twingo or a ford ka

ive got a 2013 twingo, paying 42€ in taxes yearly and if iirc about under 500€ a year for insurance. teilkasko.

Fiat Punto
Twingo

ford puma

This, the 1.7 Puma is cheap to own and insure. They rust like hell but that makes them cheap to buy too.

Go for an old for ka or a Twingo, best beginer's car, not expensive in repairs, insurance and général cost.

a brand new 2016 porsche cayenne turbo s is a good and affortable first car

S65 AMG
Unless ur poor or something

Get an opel astra g. Won't turn any heads, but it'll be faithful and get you where you're going. Get the 1.6 16v version if possible. It's got enough pep to help you keep up with the traffic around you, without murdering your wallet in gas money. Interior is kinda cheap looking, but solid enough.

Audi a2
>very lightweight, so good power to weight ratio, even at 70hp
>30l tank goes for 400km easy, even if you're constantly above 3.5k RPM
>previous owner probably used it as shopping cart, so little wear
>alumemeum frame for FUCK RUST
mine has been in service for 15years, and the only thing that starts to bother me are worn syncros in 3rd and 4rth, but no biggie

A2 buyers are the kind that dont drive awfully much and always keep the service book, so you can expect a full history of high-grade synth oil changes

fuel and insurance

Honda Jazz

mercedes 190

kia picanto is about as cheap as possible, but not very comfy

Or a Seat, or Skoda.

Their prices are going up just like w124.
Good suggestion.
Mazda 323f or the before mentioned Astra

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=235875787&scopeId=C&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&isSearchRequest=true&minPrice=999&maxPrice=1001&makeModelVariant1.makeId=17200&makeModelVariant1.modelId=126&pageNumber=1

ford ka? never! It's a rust-trap
twingo? hell yeah
very decent, not that cheap though

Tbh, you can't afford a car with 300€ per month for all your expenses. It is even more a waste of money if you just use it on weekends.

Mk2 Volkswagens are goat

P much this.

Twingo1 IS the absolute bottom end of costs for a car and is actually a abnormally in the market since it offers so much for so little money.

The only car that might be cheaper to run would be a MKIII Fiesta but safety wise a Twingo1 is a fucking TANK compared to these. Fiestas and KAs (literally a Fiesta MKIII with a bodykit) are literal tincans with no thick beams under the sheet metal anywhere.

You don't have many options when you're too poor to actually own and run a car.

*anomaly

need sleep

no they're teurer Müll

>teuer

Why?
Have they reached classic status already?

Cheap on insurance, good on fuel economy, and can be fixed with a screwdriver and a hammer.

>muh old VAG

>cheap to own
>cheap to insure

Thank you all for the suggestions!

>Audi
>cheap to own
I was under the impression that shit loves to break and that its expensive to repair.

Buying a first car in yurop is suffering. Theres all these awesome cars for very little but they all have way too much bhp and cost a fortune to insure.

Audi 80 are quite bulletproof.

At least the 1.6 and 1.8 is

Is it really that expensive? 300 a month, lets say 200€ for a car makes 2400€ a year. I think thats okay for a < 1K car, that I mught sell once the repair gets expensive

Don't forget the 2.3 inline 5.

Twingo or Polo are your only choices

You won't get a decent Golf for that money

Personally I waited to do my drivers license after university and once I got a job, so I could afford a nice new-ish car, because I didn't want to drive a shitbox like some poorfag. Considered it beneath me.

Rate my elitism

Not even a cheap shitbox can be maintained on €200 a month tbqh

Insurance, petrol, maintenance, tires, etc

but having your licence allows you to drive your parents or friends cars, which you missed out on during uni

>Twingo or Polo are your only choices

I've been looking at '97 Corrola's as a first car, they seem cheap and reliable. Why isn't that an option over the Twingo or Polo?

parts aren´t that cheap in germany

Fair enough. I'm from the UK, is it more of a viable option there?

My parents drove shitboxes too

8 year old wagons mostly

sounds great to drive around in with friends

I dont know, but just look up some parts for the toyota and some for a corsa or polo or some shit and compare, might be fine in the uk

>friends

lol