pastebin.com/t22qdX8T

>Social
steamcommunity.com/groups/pottisdefenseforce
discord.gg/6QpusaH

shitty try hard op

post your post-expansion stats

posted before seeing new
Dumbest shit i've read all day.
Hunter's hero power is up there with mage's and druid's in terms of just how little impact it has on design and deckbuilding. One of the neutral HPs.
Works just as well for the fastest aggro, the slowest attrition control, the tightest combo, etc.

Sure you could argue that priest has the only well-designed hero power overall (flavor, tactics, synergy, interaction).
And it's debatable whether the specialized HPs (rogue and paladin) are better or worse than the neutral ones.

But if we're talking about mistakes, nothing comes close to the 3 orcs clown show
>utterly destroys any notion of managing control as a coherent family of decks
>helps create extreme/degenerate balance situations between combo and control
>finally contributes to the complete extinction of traditional control in HS

>introduces a constant new source of variance for no good reason
>actively interferes with the core class archetypes (failing to serve its most basic purpose as a mana sink)
>designed to fill a key role in an archetype that ended up immediately abandoned and only revisited in late 2016
>endless source of player discontent, complaints, and suggestions

>includes the words "draw a card"

I want to play Reno lock but I don't have Anouilh dust, what's the best way to get gold?

>its a coinflip decides the game episode

kill yourself retard

>when the pirate warrior can't deal 1 damage

best feel, I would say good thing he ran dragons instead of straight pirates but then he wouldn't have dealt 8 damage with Ragnaros

Recommend me some non-pirate dick that's actually fun.

who /neverpressesthebutton/ here?

reno on turn 6 like all the cool kids are doing

Is it worth it playing spell Druid without fandral or rag?

I finally bit the bullet and crafted Patches.

This was literally my first game.

Who is that and why is she so photoshopped?

>Renolock drops emperor thaurssian turn 7 into full combo turn 8
>after playing mountain giant into twilight drake, then shadowflaming mountain giant and faceless shambling the twilight drake to ensure you can never ever hold board

hey you know fun game :^)

because a thick ass with a small waist is an unlikely ideal so people turn to photoshop

this meta really is FUN. man how i miss secret paladin and previous shaman fiasco.

Reno and not-Thor are two cards I won't miss in the slightest.

Hideous mistakes of design.

>tfw setting up for turn 8 wombo combos with rhino->hyena->alley cat
dropping animal companion feels wrong but at the same time it always feels awkward to play

Im drunk af stumbling through the ladder and i made it from 10-5 playing the meme c'thun, bird bitch, koon combo. Is the deck actually legit?

it is good enough

>still the wrong discord link
>still no VGL info

>being able to play 15 matches in one sitting

How?

good

>playing Reno mage against Renolock
>he plays Brann + Dirty Rat
>my Reno and Manic Soulcaster both get put on the field
>end up winning anyway

I was salty as fuck since my first 8 matches had 7 pirates. But playing the combo is fun enough to keep me in it.

Anything bad in this deck?

>>>/tf2g/

no flamewaker or antonidas you poorfag

Stop fucking forcing the VGL meme. Nobody gives a shit about it.

>Turn 4 lethal

I feel absolutely disgusting.

don't have either sadly

Who bitch this is?

Any good miracle/maly list around?

noggenflogger

It's Kun the Forgotten King.

Shaku the Dust Collector

I AM FREE

Can we stop using "playable" and unplayable" they both have "Aya" in them and it's messing things up when I search for the best waifu.

polymorph is pretty shit, ooze would be better probably

>tfw no kazakus

Recommend me a dick

Ugh, disgusting. The only true waifu is Kabal Crystal Runner. Get with the program.

I'M IN CHARGE NOW!

>Nobody from /svg/ gives a shit about it
fixed

Same here. Saving dust for it. At 600 something now.

I HATE THIS EXPANSION SO MUCH
REEEEEEEEEEE

I wanna FUCK that panda.

One ooze or two?

As for the Mirror Image and Soulcaster -- Keep or no? I've had some crazy clutch games with Mirror Imaging a Raza, Soulcasting it, and then using it for my own

same. it's actually getting ruined by patches alone

kys

Literally run mistress of mixtures or some more low cost cards to counter the aggro. This expansion has done a pretty good job of keeping the game interesting.

>Bad faction
>Bad waifu in general

Join the Jade Lotus, aka the best faction, and start worshiping Aya already.

all the games are literally either decided turn 1 or 30 minute long shitfests.
this really is the worst timeline

You are literally the only person here who cares about VGL. It is not worth shitting up the OP for.

two oozes
mirror entity is pretty bad because at this moment it will probably just copy a small pirate. soulcaster isn't really hurting but it's not great

can we get the aya guy banned already?

How viable is Kev?

Shaman is good Jade, but Druid is just cancer. Rogue I don't play. I'll stick to Shaman and my Kabal friends

what?

How can Druid possibly be more cancer than Shaman?

>just play around it

>3 mana Twisting Nether

I only play Rogue to get as many copies of the best waifu as possible.

It's the first otk deck he's ever had to play against, I was salty too when I got rekt by Arcane Golem

>shitting up the OP with something general related
>The link to a discord and steam group that has nothing to do with /hsg/ isn't shitting it up
I think your priorities are messed up.

whom is it

I just opened a duplicate tirion yesterday, hopefully this is better luck

WIIIIIIIIIIIINDS!

Kripp

I have no time for games!

Here it coooomeees!!!

DRINK UP ME HEARTIES

I think this guy is safe dust, especially with warrior having that 3/4 that has pretty much the same effect

> Harrison Jones
> Leeroy Jenkins
> Justicar Trueheart (meh)
> Chillmaw
> N'zoth
> Malygos
> Kazakus
> White Eyes

Which one to craft next? I've been playing mostly Jade Shaman on ladder lately, Dragon Priest sometimes.

Don't have enough to go in for Kazakus&Jarraxus for Renolock.

>dropped 3 ranks in an hour
fucking
based
yes fuck i love rng

Kazakus for Mage

Dude, what the fuck?

Okay, round two I guess

That's pretty fucking ridiculous. Kind of weird both packs have no epics or rares, I think every legendary pack I've opened has had at least one

Why the FUCK does Freezing Trap exist???

It's gotta be the shittiest card in the entire game.

Justicar & Chillmaw are at the bottom of that list most likely.

Harrison is a more expensive Ooze. Don't waste the dust.

Leeroy is having a comeback tour. He's up there.
N'Zoth decks may have a comearound, but he's low priority imo.
Malygos is top meme, and MalyRogue/Dr00d was rather strong last season. He's up there.
Kazakus is king in Reno decks. If you got the stuffs for a Reno Deck, get yourself a Kazakus asap.
White Eyes will be meta in an expansion when Control Shammy is the new top Shammy deck. Wait on him.

WIIIIIIIIIIINDS for sure.

well 800~ dust in two packs isn't bad by any means I suppose

I think Tinkmaster was run in old CW but that was pre nerf wasn't it?

Seeing the massive powercreep that nerf seems kind of silly but it's not like blizzard's gonna buff him ever

Tinkmaster overspark is used in some control decks m8, I would keep it if I were you.

Tinkmaster is an odd pick from time to time because of N'Zoth and shit. Pretty much always an upside if dropped on one of them solo rag boards, even if the opponent gets the Devilsaur.

Hold onto him, for now.

will probably do, I'm not gonna dust anything immediately but when I do I'll probably go with Madam Goya or Illidian before him

If you are going to make the OP, at least have the decency to link the previous thread. Goddamn. And there's not even a edition. And what's this discord bullshit? I'm going to need to lie in wait until the next OP comes up and do it fucking right.

Also, say something MAD about this card.

How is Goya? I was thinking she'd be a sleeper card this set, but it seems that wasn't so. Any neat scum decks with N'zoth or Deathwing or some crap?

jade n'zoth rogue is pretty good.

What the fuck is this random fucking Steam Group and Discord? No link to previous thread? How fucking much of a fag are you OP?

Goya is garbage as hell, you want to put her in a deck with a lot of beefy minions but she's already coming out turn 6, so something like a sylvanas would be better.

And the fact you'll later draw your 1/1 living roots token instead of something else is also pretty bad

Reno Dragon Priest with Deathwing has been doing wonders for me

i'd suggest cutting 1 poly, 1 flamestrike, and the soulcaster, you're not making a control deck
consider cutting both flamestrikes for that matter, they're too in-between in this meta (late vs aggro, useless vs reno, and weak vs jade)

no idea about the couriers since i didn't think to try them in anything this fast. Probably not great, i'd rather have an ooze and a water ele (both anti-pirate tech)

and add 2x mirror image
they were decent before MSG when i started running them as an excuse to avoid crafting epic 1-drops, but now they're straight-up autoinclude
with tony i can recycle them in slow matchups, but i'd run them anyway. Just too good against pirates to leave out.

Oh and the drakes. Didn't remember either til i opened up HS to check my list.
When a card is so autoinclude nobody even thinks about it anymore, you know things need to change

Kripp? more like Krapp amirite?

heheh got em

PLACE YOUR BETS, BOYS

got a few packs, what's it gonna be...?

gnome cop lady

HEY, JOIN DA GOONS

OR MEET MY FACE

>I was thinking she'd be a sleeper card this set
literally how, she's so bad i had to pause the reveal video and stare at it wondering what they could possibly release later to make her playable
figured she had to be the worst in the set

noggenfogger beat her to it but she's probably second to him

Jesus christ why is everyone so lucky but me..

It's Goya

*fist, god damn it

I liked Face better

Is this what it feels like to open a pack and find nothing but dust...?

I'll wait a few days to dust him but I dont see myself using him

hes great