/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/13/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll, paste, and VGL7 match dates
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH
implyingrigged.info/wiki//drg/

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

First for taima.

cuck cuck

Tokomaru happy ending!

Not even image limit, what a shame

First for best magician

I created a new thread instead.
I am going back to data transferring.

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is dick

See you later then. Have fun doing that thing

I prefer the original, but this isn't bad at all...

What did he mean by this ?

Is pandering

They dont care they just want money

hmmm makes sense

SWEAT
ON
THE
BOOB

Ha!

Ha! Cucks are funny.

We can try again, theres always hope~

>because the one thing she cant analyze is ----
The success of Nickleback as a band.

ANIMALS OUTSIDE, BEFORE IT SHITS ITSELF!!!

wut.

Nah. It's dick Like I said.

Here I made a few wallpapers.

>We
I tried pretty much on my own, git gud!
I'm done for the day so this thread is your chance. Shitpost better than me if you can~

I want to be video game journalists with chiaki-chwan!

>wut.
They're making lewd faces.

Well, Saiaha looks sad more like

Who looks scarier?

His eyelashes make it look like he's wearing makeup.

Its actually about ethics in video games.

Rantaro

Amami. Enoshima's expression looks tame compared to his. That's saying a lot.

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Im a time traveller from 10 years in the future ask me anything about v3

krigiri's a messy eater

Very messy!

I think she does it on purpose

Maki a cute, CUTE!

Cuter then the piano baka

I wonder if that v3 in HPA game mode will mean updated 1 sprites. The difference will be too blaring.

Rantaru's by far, Junko just looks like "now you fucked up" his is like "You will regret what you just did for the rest of your life"

Reminder that Best Boy will survive.

Somebody beat you to the punch faggot.

I really hope so, he's got one of my favorite designs, talent and personality so far. If his mask didn't have that zipper he'd be perfect.

Yare yare, the protagonist spot will be mine once i kill Kaede

The Protagonist spot is mine and you all bought my lies

Naegi family happy ending!

I want to fuck Toko

Messy shitter.

Are you sure you're posting even in the right general?

And not just normally. Violently. Genocider can come out at any time and try to match me.

Why am I going to import a visual novel?

Just fix it

Good man

The right one is almost too perfect

So if Rantarou and Maki bone then it would be like Nagito and Hajime boning.

Dirty bootleg ahoge!

and the fangirls panties would be waterfalls

Pretty much. Plus white roses means pure love and Maki's wearing a grip of them and a ring. She's likely engaged to Rantarou. Seems Komahina fags will rejoice.

>subtle pubes

What a hot boy!

yo where is the sauce

what if tsumugi or yumeno like this?

you said this is from ch6 but there's literally no playthrough where it happens on youtube

It's fan made..

Komahina is the best and cutest ship.

Pssss on your face.

What?

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

Nice delusions.

Thanks.

Easiest board ever

>fan favorite dies in chapter 3
But that didn't happened in DR2.

Kibo is too cute.

You were not here for the mikanfag and ibukifags

I was. Vocal minority doesn't make a character into fan favorite.

I would try to argue with that, but it would be called moving the goalposts

If I'll start proclaiming myself as Nidaifag and spam all the threads with Nidai pictures, it will not make Nidai into fan favorite character. Same with Mikan and Ibuki.

Ouma did nothing wrong yet, but he still somehow in the need of redemption arc, huh.

Should I play Danganronpa on PC or Vita? Any differences?

Junko is way cuter than anyone else in the series maybe except natsumi and SHSL pikachu

Miu looks literally identical

What about Junkuro?

Not cute enough

Junko looks more elegant and refined
She looks like a princess while Miu looks like her peasant cousin

She dresses like a whore