/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1013

I guess I'll keep it alive then Edition

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (IT WILL HAVE WAIFUS EVENTUALLY)
>Tyranny out
>That space game that we talk about sometimes got a new trailer

Sales:

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Not bumping /dag/+/bwg/

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/ !!!

Friendly reminder to bump the thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8UR2TFUp8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=X8UR2TFUp8w
Thread theme btw

It's died pretty often today.

Maybe /dag/nas are out singing Christmas carols

I somehow doubt it.

More likely passed out in their bathtubs after taking too many sleeping pills but not enough to die.

well how else am I supposed to walk the fade

psilocybin
dimethyltryptamine

Going Christmas caroling with /dag/ while high on mushrooms and hallucinating you're in the Fade

I wish you could see him like I do /dag/. He's so perfect.

Meredith did nothing wrong.

>/dag/ died again

>I wish you could see him like I do /dag/
I hope you mean like a younger sibling, he's a child, you know.

Good night /dag/!

>suggesting I want to dick him
That's disgusting. What I feel for Cole goes beyond words. I want all of my days to be filled with him. I want him to be free and pure, but I never want him to leave my sight. The simple fact of his existence makes my life worth living. Time may separate him from me and his departure may turn my heart to ice, but I will endure and I will never forget him.

Cole is a demon who just wants another body to possess.

But he's.... not real.....

>I want all of my days to be filled with him.
>I want ... to be filled with him
so you want him to dick you

Love is the condition wherein the happiness of another person is essential to your own. And it does not require physical attraction.

that's an unhealthy dependence, not love

Would you call the love a mother feels for her child unhealthy? (kieranfags need not reply)

What did she mean by this?

Uninstalling DA2 through Origin keeps my save files, yeah? Bit low on memory space but don't wanna compromise save import.

Save import for what?

Into Inquisition, of course.

Captcha: >PLAYA CANE

Sweetie, you can't import saves to DAI, you have to use the Dragon Age keep to make them.

Darn. Well that's fucked.

On the bright side, you don't have to demean your computer by having DA2 in it.

>that face

not muh meredith

She got a facelift just for you~

Well, I finished it about half an hour ago. It was better than I thought it was gonna be, but I did come in expecting it to be pretty shit. Why do people hate on it so much?

Obvious things like Anders, the writing in act 3 and reused environments aside, people were expecting a proper sequel to DA:O when DA2 was being developed, not Mass Effect in Kirkwall.

While there are a lot of very valid criticisms, "DA2 ruined gaming and Gaider personally came to my house and kicked my dog and pushed my grandma down the stairs and told me my favourite jeans make me look dumpy" is basically a meme at this point.

What is your opinion on being filled with Cole?

That boy is a bottom.

Damnit guy(s). . .

>Bought DAI again now that all the dlc's are released
>Get to Winter Palace
>Briala starts talking
Holy shit I forgot how much I hated her voice. Why does it sounds like she has a tree trunk shoved up her ass when she speaks?

Speaking of DLC, does it change anything at all to play Descent/Hakkon mid-game or is it a token mentioned-once-and-then-never-again sort of thing?

>Why do people hate on it so much?
Companions are all Hawkesexual, Anders completely ruined, story takes place over the span of a decade yet appearance wise Kirkwall doesn't change once during that time, combat animations went from being slow as shit in Orgins to being way to fast. recycled environments all over the place

Her voice actress is an Irish woman trying to sound French. I think she's cute though.
Like two lines of dialogue change if you play it mid game.

Why would they have someone with an Irish accent try to do a French one. Hire a French VA or have one of the other VA's without such a dogshit accent do that voice.

Your fault for not staying up all night to bump.

Have you heard the French VAs like Leliana and Justinia? Briala's voice is fine

Yea they sound like shit as well, especially that revered mother you meet in the Hinterlands.

I love the character of Leliana, probably more than Tali and Liara. Will we see her in the next Dragon age game? I haven't played Inquisition yet but I know she in it.

Her and Morrigan will be there for sure.

Any idea when the next DA is supposed to come out? Mass Effect Andromeda releases next year.

No clue. I would think sometime between 2018 and 2019.

I know Josie's VA voices an orlesian npc in the emerald graves, it's probably the worst one for me.

Was it rape?

Was this the 3rd or 4th time we failed to fill a thread in a row ?

In future versions of Dragon Age will Bioware be adding in game penalties if decide to play as a white hetero sexual male?

All because of useless amerifats.

I thought you were this one's OP

Wake up

I wish it could, vhenan.

The Improved Atmosphere link is wrong in op pastebin. One job

No, but I support the waifu and music choice.

>Finish character creation with these choices: Male, White, Heterosexual?
-Yes
>Are you sure?
-Yes
>Really now?
-Yes
>Uninstalling game...

I did

It's been exactly one year since I played DA:O. What do you think will happen if I update my mods and continue playing on my character? Will my computer explode?

(I don't want to start again but I don't want old mods either! AAAAAH!)

I would just play with the old mods. I doubt there have been any groundbreaking changes in Origins modding in the past year

But I'm lazy

Yeah, but what if they added a cute scene to the Rory mod... I can't risk it.

How do i finnish dragon age ?, played inquisition 3 times, every time i played like 100hours+ but never finished the game (~8 months between playthoughs), i had no problem finishing other RPGs . . . . so weird

It sounds like you already know what you want to do then, user

>people actually use that mod
Literally why.

I've been looking so long
At these shitposts of you

bamp

No h*ndh*lding - no rape.

More like ShitWare

Looks like /dag/ has frozen to death.

Let's warm it up!

Let's literally set in on fire.

How do we do that literally?

We can't. user is a little off today.

HH

Did she pluck the hair at her hairline free or something?

Photoshop

>forehead shaming

She looks like a sex doll or something, too much photoshop/make-up

On her forehead?
Just didn't know if it was some good ol' trichotillomania. Geez.
It's the thick eyeliner under the fake lashes.. and maybe a little bit overboard on the contouring, I think. She was trying to look much darker though, tbf. Still looks much better here .

>On her forehead?
Yeah. And the rest of her face

Explain THIS.

Let's at least make it to 100 posts before dying again ;_;

I can't!

>i cunt!

DED GAME when will bioware release the patch that makes cole romanceable?

C H I L D
H
I
L
D

Is user's cat dead now?

>"We don't think Cole should be a romance option because mentally he's still a child" - Bioware when DA:I released
>"Lets have Cole and that bard slut get together and have him talk about how good her bosom smells." - Bioware when Trespasser released
Making Cole human was a mistake.

>Making Cole was a mistake.

Fixed

It's okay, one day Rhys and Evangeline will come back for Cole and they'll live happily ever after. Right? Right??

What?

Could really go for some huggles.