Tom Clancy's The Division General /divg/

DON'T YOU DIE ON ME! Edition

I will post this general everyday until you like it

>Update 1.5 patch notes
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/news/152-275402-16/the-division-update-15-survival-patch-notes

>Twitter/Forum
twitter.com/TheDivisionGame
forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/498-The-Division?s=05301fb84bc812f6898090faf8670414

>Best guide is best
docs.google.com/document/d/1g6wkNuXw0VJiymTqa79Yze7iJPNjMi35zerzd31fN6M/edit#

>Wiki is dead but we have this
divisionfieldguide.com

We have a Discord: discord.gg/mG7Sjcu

Last Wave:

PLEASE DON'T DIE, /DIVG/

PLEASE

Alphabridge is for cucks
firecrest a best

but Alphabridge is heavier than Firecrest

I've been doing 4 striker 2 nomad, but the build was much better with the 229 LVOA-C I had in 1.4 and not the FAMAS I have now. Wish I could find a new LVOA or lightweight m4

FAMAS is a meme

Use it for AB secondary and nothing else

But it rips right through people, with or without striker stacks. It's just not good for sustained fire at longer ranges, but that's what my Pakhan is for.

I had a g36 in 1.4

and i have a g36 in 1.5

literally never seen a better AR than g36

And both of my g36s had at least 1 shit talent

For some reason all the FAMAS ARs i dropped has at least 20k less dps

I don't think I've had a single good AR drop in 1.5. I bought my famas from a vendor shortly after 1.5 came out. The thing has brutal and unforgiving (with my mods, it gives about 12% extra damage that ends up coming out to another 30k ish paper dps). But yeah, I'm trying to replace it for sure. I just keep finding ARs with 2-3 shit talents.

Sorry. Uncomplicated, not unforgiving. This is what poor sleep and a headache does to me.

Is 3p Nomad worthwhile? I want to try making a build with great survivability.

Sounds pretty meh, but I've never tried it. Might be interesting to see if AB's 2set bonus doubles the Nomad 3pc healing though

I really hope whatever content they decide to add year 2 actually expands on the end-game stuff, unlike survival and probably unlike last stand.

ded

2.7GB update doesnt sounds like a ded game

They probably added 3 more incursions and several missions.

Maybe Brooklyn Free DLC?

I meant the thread. I wanted it alive a little longer. What's the 2.7gb update about though? I'm not up on the news. Is it tomorrow?

>Fixed some instances with the Xbox controller not working on PC
>Addressed some rare cases with the Fullscreen mode not working
>Some improvements to the audio positioning have been made
>Improvements to high CPU usage cases on PC
>Players losing control of their characters for a brief moment
>DirectX12 is now supported

It's nothing. Just DirectX12

Bleh.
>Improvements to high CPU usage cases on PC
At least maybe now I'll actually be able to get the performance I should be instead of the random and intermittent choppiness that frequently accompanies my playtime.

page 10 bump

nice save