youtu.be/m3si1Z_B2sM
youtu.be/gZ6OZK2Qu60
youtube.com/watch?v=HbfB_5LNsHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9oZfYhq43gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its disgusting and sounds like a high pressure fart

t. mjet

It smells absolutely obnoxious though.

i kind of want to get a diesel car. like a jetta tdi wagon. i feel like itd almost be having a small truck with all the room in the back while getting 45+ mpg

Especially diesel fiats amirite?

t. bus rider

Uh a big pickup truck or a Detroit Diesel 2 stroke maybe. Your diesel Fiat or VW TDI sounds like a tractor. Mercedes diesels sound like shit too.

youtube.com/watch?v=zusKFgalOwE

I guess depending on the definition of manly you might be correct

Daily reminder that you dieseltards are shilling diesel to people that largely agree with everything you say but live in a region where diesel vehicles are not popularized and difficult to find (America)

Shut up poo in loo, Mercedes straight six will always be superior.

youtube.com/watch?v=6FYttMIdUmA

Glow plugs grid plugs, a second battery and they still can hardly start in the cold. Amerifat here I'll stick to my gasser.

Sound like a Porsche, which is not a compliment. What's the point of a diesel if you have to rev it to over 6k rpm? Sure that thing hauls ass but I can't see it lasting too long at those rpm's.

youtube.com/watch?v=K2zwd1iazvU

>diesel sound is god tier
your not wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=22b27P9Pk9E

What is that?

the pic? is a punisher skull carved on a piston from from a CAT 3412 engine

youtube.com/watch?v=N9O0_G_GduA

youtube.com/watch?v=8lEYaTvvq4g

>jetta tdi wagon
Oh lmao, apparently they exist.
Till now I was fully convinced Jetta is nothing but the sedan equivalent of the Golf.

What is this dumb shit

Detroits are that fire

Your picture pretty much says it all.

>Huuuurrrrrrrrrrr

Sauce plox?

Honestly can't hear my Mercedes diesel

blacked

This is now a great sounding diesel thread

youtu.be/m3si1Z_B2sM

Sauce I'm tired of seeing this image. But I want to fap to it. Link it fucker.

>Uh a big tractor engine or a Detroit Diesel 2 stroke tractor maybe. Your diesel passenger car sounds like a tractor.
I think you've been sniffing too many Nox gasses. Or you have an extra chromosome.

Whatever helps you sleep at night poor euro... I'd be bitter too if I never got a chance to experience a Detroit 2 stroke or was stuck driving a 0.7l diesel clown car. Even the bus you ride is probably powered by a 4 cylinder diesel.

yeah no it isn't, Diesel is only good for polluting the environment.

This shits just intentionally convoluted to look cool. The left and right stick are just the splitter and range selector, but he just wants to seem like a super trucker by shifting with both hands. What a faggot.

eurocuck detected

>implying I'm europoor
>implying I'm not currently working playing with a Komatsu 11L and godly sounding non turbo 14.7 Mercedes V8
Good job projecting those insecurities though

>resorting to google images
I'll take your right click/save as, and raise you an OM442.

jelly t b h

>dat shadow
i r maek gud foto gais

This sounds like a wet fart...

Pretty much. There's some guy with an inverted penis that sits and revs his shitty brodozer every morning for no goddamn reason. I live in a nice part of town, this shit isn't supposed to happen here.

If that's the case, I want to hear to the wet farts you've been listening to.

That sounds pretty weird dude...

Here you have another engine burning oil and having emission problems: youtu.be/gZ6OZK2Qu60

That sounds disgusting, dude.

you guys make me miss my old boat with threads like these

youtube.com/watch?v=HbfB_5LNsHQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9oZfYhq43gs

I ain't no diesel expert or nothing but, diesels doesn't burn fast enough to rev to 6k

That depends on the engine, some Le Mans racecars can rev that high but nayting over 4500 is unusual on production cars.

just add more air lad, or maybe stop being a fucking rapist

Doesn't get much more manly than that

>it doesn´t get more malny than a wet fart
DIESELKEKS ACTUALY BELIVE THIS

I start my shitbox with only two glowplugs working in -10 - -15 celsius. (It doesn't sound like petrol engine obvuiously)