Talk me out of it, Veeky Forums

Talk me out of it, Veeky Forums

>Florida

Best state in the Union after California

Just buy it mang

At that price just spend a little more and buy new. You're already getting fucked

A new Z06 runs right at $100k

Sorry in advance about your micro-penis

Not for salvage cars. If you buy then and repair them from IAA you don't have to register them as such.

>there was a running and driving Volvo 240 for $350 in liberty hill on Saturday
>Only hangup I had was he had the title from the P/O, not himself
>It's gone now

Depends on the zo6 package. The starting msrp for a zo6 is 79k and can run up to 110k decked out is the 3lz package

Go for a grand sport then add power down the line once you get used to the car.

Is there any way to mod a Vette and still maintain a warranty? I know Ford dealerships have or had power mods for the Mustang that if installed by the dealership the car's warranty still remains intact.

If this can't talk you out of it, then you are a lost cause.

>Viper

I'll admit it. I don't think I'm man enough to drive a Viper without killing myself.

No it doesn't

You could literally buy a viper instead

To be fair, the base model is missing some pretty important options.

Sure, but we don't know the options in OPs case. Plus having it new from the dealer gaurentees full warranty, and the newer models always have bugs/kinks worked out. Mainly the overheating thing fixed.
>inb4 assblasted GM fanboy

Forgot the pic

Man, I do wish I could buy new but my budget is $70k and I just cannot go past that. I don't know, maybe I just should buy the new ZL1 instead.

t. 600cc shitbox yuropoor

Well your first post could be okay. All depends on miles/history/owner. You could also look into a Grand Sport. Doesn't have the LT4 but is beautiful.

Slightly unrelated, wtf does this shit mean? Emissions override?? This is what comes up when I customize a ZL1 Camaro

Blown the fuck out, will gm ever recover?

Watch this OP

this could be you

Now the shitposters are here. The thread will likely die or devolve into memes and arguing. Best leave now OP.

lmao

Oh shet. Link to video?

This is what happens when your primary goal is performance numbers for marketing and not being concerned with performance itself.
>xxx hp*
>x.x 0 to 60*
*When not overheated after normal highway driving

That, and GM is shady as fuck anyways. It's why porsches and even GTRs will always be better cars. Not even comparable

Those that require using the launch feature which voids the warranty?

Did he try to drift or something

I hope you got the extended warranty if you bought a corvette

No.
>muh rear wheel drive

AWD is superior

That's just how memevettes are m8

aint no time for stoppin lil kadet

the rust aint waitin

OP here, thanks guys. I'm officially no longer considering a Corvette.

Geez, I had no idea these cars were so bad. How do they even make it to production?

amerifats buy this trash

Do you enjoy turning?

If so, you should not get an American car.

Us Americans are retarded and think buying our own cars is a good idea

Look for a used Cayman for 30k, it'll be a funner car that's cheaper on gas, insurance. The maintenance is expensive though... But at least it won't overheat when you drive it for 14 minutes