Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

No ABS, seat belts or airbags
10/10 death trap.

Tacky, abundance of details taking place of actual styling, poor proportions.
Morgan and De La Chapelle do it better.

It's not fast enough for me. Has to go at least 150mph before I'd smell it. Plus zero protection for driver like another user said. Also shit interior color choice.

It's an Excalibur. It's probably got a big block chevy or an ls motor and can hit those speeds

poor imitation.

>WANTING to go 150mph in THAT thing

why are you suicidal?

Pretty sure it's a corvette motor.

That's the same as what I said

Look at the tires, it wouldn't be terrible. Aero would be pretty fucky tho

>no seatbelt
False.
Photo is taken in France. All cars must have proper seatbelts to be registred and allowed on the road UNLESS they are old enough to be in the classic/collectible category, which 70s Excaliburs aren't.
it either has a shitty two-points strap on the hip or it's not road legal.
(that said, it's also parked on a forbidden spot, so you never know, maybe the guy just doesn't give a shit)

no well known badge so you can't badgewhore

Is that Roushe?

>why are you suicidal?
Not being suicidal when driving

wtf are those HVAC vents coming out of the sides?

>oh please don't say the same thing I said, I want to feel special

>Morgan

check this site

The Aero was a scam to bring in more money by using name recognition and gullible rich customers.
It worked like clockwork and paid the development of the Three-Wheeler

Can't turn.

Ever heard of a motorcycle??

>no ecoboost

>No ABS
Are you a pussy?

It would be okay if it were an original faux retro design like the Australian Devaux, but it's a straight up Mercedes ripoff.

I'm with this guy. However homicidal is more like it. Lots of engine bay in that thing. Could easily fit a v8 or maybe a v10 with some minor alterations.

Why is this man being sucked into a water bottle?

What the fuck

also
>carrying a purse
>wearing women's shoes

Meet the average parisian.
That's a travelling bag, not a purse.
But yeah, it's one of the least practical bags to carry arround. You're supposed to fill that, put it in you car's trunk or under your train seat, that's it.
As for the shoes, they are pretty tacky men's shoes, think the sort of shoes you'd wear with a suit, except with a retarded silver buckle because it's Paris, you've got to be a fag if you live there.
I hate Paris so fucking much.

Didn't Liberace have one of those?