Does anyone have more annoying fangays?

Corvette fangays

Thinking thier car is """Fast"""

Board culture fangays.
>I'm cancer ruining my community but it's okay because it's board culture

gm fangirls

Delicious gm fanboy tears :^)

Everyone in this thread.

I don't even like either car, but seeing gtr fanboys shove the same ~5 meme pics into any thread where the corvette is just mentioned is just sad.

t. gm's marketing team

GT-R Fanboys are the equivalent of liking the sports team that's on top when they start watching. It's a good car, but if anything comparable posted faster lap times, that'd be the new circlejerk, there's no real passion for the car itself.

>thinking any car is """""fast"""""

Tesla
>muh technology
>muh safety
>muh acceleration
>muh future

They are Dacia tier quality made in USA sold at Highend European prices.

>talking shit about Dacia
See you in 10 years, my Logan will still be running, faggotron

Refer to

Civic owners. They will shitpost and benchrace their FWD econoboxes against every single fucking car on the planet then yell insults non-stop when confronted with actual facts
>lmao rwdcuck is so mad XDD

>fake lap times

It took me a while to realize this, but nobody on Veeky Forums actually likes GT-Rs. They just shitpost all the memes as trollbait.

They don't like corvettes either. They're literally just here to shitpost, and honestly believe that that's the entire point of Veeky Forums, fucking off to some other fucking place (usually some faggot forum, or reddit) to have "real discussions." Makes me wanna fucking kill somebody.

>THIS assmad

the only good "gtr" was made in 1971, prove me wrong.

protip: you cant

>implying

>the corvette needs 7 gears instead of 6 to go slower around willow springs while being driven by Randy Probst.

>the corvette needs 325 width tires vs the GTR's 255 width tires to go slower around willow springs while being driven by Randy Probst.

>GTR weighs 3800lbs, yet it's counterpart, the corvette Zo6, still goes around willow springs slower, while driven by randy probst, while weighing only 3500lbs.

>GTR makes 545 hp, yet the corvette makes 650hp and still goes around willow springs slower when both cars are being driven by randy probst.

>In order to go around willow springs slower wile being driven by randy probst, the corvette needs 8 cylinders. as opposed to the 6 in the GTR.

>The Corvette Zo6 uses 6.2L of displacement in order to go slower around willow springs than it's counterpart, the GTR, which uses only 3.8L.

When will GM fangirls admit the corvette is shit and pushrods just can't compete?

>VW fags
>Subaru STI fags
>Lifted truck fags
>Mustang fags
>Ricer fags

>assmad
>that a bunch of children have run roughshod over the one place on the Internet that is even worth visiting under any circumstance deciding that its only worth is as their personal bathroom stall
What tipped you off?

Of all the cars that get spammed here mercilessly by hired marketing goons, the GT-R is not one of them. Nice try shill, waving the GT_R around like red herring.....

>Of all the cars that get spammed here mercilessly by hired marketing goons
This is /pol/-tier delusion. Nobody but Veeky Forums is under the impression Veeky Forums can afford cars.

I'm not a child though

>no one on Veeky Forums can afford cars.
That's your defense?