This is the new Insigna Tourer

Where were you when Opel saved GM again?

Other urls found in this thread:

themotorreport.com.au/62606/2017-buick-lacrosse-sedan-points-to-next-generation-commodore
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm impressed.
a pity they keep getting better and better since a decade and people still don't care

Why does it look like a volvo?

Its pretty cool, but new Opels look kinda like MB at certain angles.

New Monza when?

>wagon

dropped

Why can't we get these in North America

Rheeee

Faggot

cuck

You do though. The Buick Regal and new Chevy Cruze are a literal Opel Insignia rebadge and Astra with a bodykit, respectively.

Previous one looks better.

>also yfw Americans can't buy 325 hp AWD wagon Buick Regals

Isn`t the build quality shittier though?

>Chevy

kek

Might be on the Cruze, but I'm pretty sure the Regal is built in the exact same plant as the Insignia.

The Astra/Regal here only looks good in the top trim. Looks like an old man's car otherwise.

The Irmscher kit looks pretty nice as well, imo.

>""premium"" buyers want 'distinctive' styling (read ugly)
>normie cars are now better looking than ""premium"" ""luxury"" cars
Really makes you think

Meh, from what i read those aren't really on par dynamically and qualitatively with an Audi S4 and aren't really cheaper to run. For example here in France, front pads and rotors cost up to 1300€ and that's only parts on internet, not installed at a dealership... Plus they seem to have a racer tax on the used car market. If I were to choose I'd get an S4. Then again I'm not really in the market for a superwagon right now.

Insignia/Regal

Astra/Cruze (or actually Astra a few years back, from Saturn, not the greatest gen btw)

Is that a last gen Sonata wagon?

We don't get the wagon though, and fuck sedans. Absolutely useless for anything other than a to b transportation of people, when I mostly to a to b transportation of myself with a toolbox and a bunch of other shit. Not getting a trucc either, too many dindus around here to leave anything in the bed without a locking cover, and they've gotten so goddamn big now that they're a pain in the ass to drive.

CLA sort of wagon me thinks

That's more the wider problem that you have almost no estates in burgerland. Maybe the E-class and even then I don't know if they offer it still.

longer than a school bus

Opel is currently trying to attract the premium buyers with their ad campaigns and stuff. From what I gather, they try to establish themselves as a cheaper alternative to the german premium brands, instead of just being a cheap brand

And I'd say it's working, atleast for me. I'd rather buy a new Opel than buy a new Mercedes, especially if it's an absolute bottom tier Merc like the CLA

That's exactly what she said

The CLA isn't a real Merc anyway. You just need to sit in one to see that it was just made for the brand whores. The lineup starts with the C-class. As for this new Insignia I'll wait to see the interior because they are usually increadibly bland, even worse than Toyota.

>Vauxhall
>GM
>Good

ahahahahaha

Looks like a Maxima wagon desu

I sat in one at the auto show in Toronto, and holy fuck what a shitty car. After sitting in the nice C-class wagon beside it, its a worlds difference.

Though it isn't TERRIBLE, but its really not up to Mercedes quality really

Looks quite nice.
OPC estate when?
>Lotus Omega: The Re-Meganing when?

You also forgot that it's fucking tiny inside. It's like a family car for midget amputees.

I love how Opels styling is changing. They went from shit like the old astra to this new style. Looks way more premium.

Front seats are alright, but just forget the rear seats.

It's not supposed to be a family car as it's just an A-class with a useless boot.

desu even Renault looks premium these days until you step inside and touch the shitty plastics and see the badly assembled trim. Don't know about the Insigna since I never sat in one but don't get fooled by the exterior.

Oh my God those things look like pure sex. I need it

Literally mazda 6 wagon

so did you even sit in the talisman? because what ur saying is complete bullshit.
Talisman interior is absolutely great, not even close to shitty plastics or bad trim. I drive mercedes and i test drove the talisman. There wasnt really big step down. If I compare the prices the renault is pretty good imo.

that's exactly what I want a mazda6 sport wagon to look like.

>Insigna
I drove an Insigna hire car a ciuple months back.
Hands down the worst car I have driven.

Totally gutless, uncomfortable seats, crap handling. I didn't like anything about it.

lol at all th poor fags claiming a shitty vauxhall is cparable to a Merc...kek

ford pisses all over vauxhalls/opel.

about on par with KIA. budget brand trying to be somethig more than it is. sad really.

>will never come to America

STOP BUYING SHITTY CROSSOVERS AND IMPORT WAGONS GODDAMMIT

IM FUCKING PISSED OFF WHEN EVER I THINK OF THIS

crossovers > wagons

Well if I don't buy an import wagon, how am I going to buy a wagon at all since none of the domestics sell a wagon anymore?

Its a rather good car, nice interior, good seats with support. This car starts to reach the premium cars like E-class or A6 but its not just quite there, handles well and comes with pretty big tyres meant for the autobahn. The automatic transmission is very smooth and doesnt slam the gears. Its a heavy car due to the compact construction for its size, its rather well sound isulated although the diesel engine (2l) is rather noicy but they have improved them in the later models, I actually prefer the 1,6 diesel which feels much quicker due to the extraction of torque from early on which makes it feel more even driving where there are not any lack of power (under normal driving). The sports tourer suspension has been made softer so its not quite the go cart feeling it used to have, country tourer with awd is much mord comfy in that aspect but handels just as well.
My experience from almost living in these cars for the last 5 years as a taxi driver.

Shut your slutty mouth

lmao

Just a matter of time before GM fucks everything up like they always do with their "lesser" brands. Shame, too. There's real potential.

wagons are for fags
i'd be more interested if they rebooted the 320 hp insignia

Literally no reason to buy this over a Mondeo or Octavia.

>mazda's face right now

so you're making cars that are easily recognizeable among others despite using angry design?
we can't have that
with GM around never relax

>buying a gm product
>when Ford has an option in the same class and the same price range

>Ford
>better

>Ford
>not literally GOAT

Need new Calibra.
Let's rekt teh meme civic coupé.

>shitty diesels
>cant even compete with OPC

pretty the problem is the button and stuff are the same as other renault and it kinda break the premium feel
for exemple
the stick to setup the angle of the side mirror is the same from a 2000 twingo to a 2016 clio

Which makes it the new Holden Commodore as well :(

>does a photo/film shoot in America
>doesn't even bother selling wagons in America

Nope. The new Commodore is going to be a rebadged Buick LaCrosse. Not a rebadged Buick Regal. Pic related.

There is no Opel equivalent (Yet) of the LaCrosse.

Pretty sure Holden has explicitly said that the new Commodore will be an Opel Insignia.

That's ugly as fuck. Looks like Mercede-Benz.

Nope. Buick.
themotorreport.com.au/62606/2017-buick-lacrosse-sedan-points-to-next-generation-commodore

All hail Australia's new American overlord.

“With a features list like that, the LaCrosse would make a perfect replacement for the Calais and Calais V models from the Commodore range when local production ceases in 2017. That isn’t the case however, with the Insignia mooted to step in for mainstream Commodore models. That car, in its new generation will be larger but lighter than the current Insignia, and based on the same underpinnings as the LaCrosse.”

You should read your own article dude.

Man, the Commodore looks way better.