/mbgg/ - Mobage General #632

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny's child.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGQcXWC7yTw
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nexon.durango.lb300
youtube.com/watch?v=ED2TeElaQ_I
youtube.com/watch?v=Se1LvkFyVLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

new ded sure is ded

Is Valkyrie Connect the new Seven Knights? I want to pick up an rpg that isn't summoners war that is either new or still popular.

Sort of.
Seven Knights with cute grills instead of edgy knights.

Ill try them both out then. Right now im doing Valkyrie Connects opening and I like the models so far. I think Seven Knights is just starting to come out with awakenings in global.

Rolled the 8 extra tickets I had to drop me to an even 40 and got 8 pieces of CoF trash. Now I need to decide whether to cut my losses or try a little more.

48 tickets for a second Music Chord and an Arctic Spirit. I never learn my lesson no matter how many times I get punished for it.

Is there a /mbgg/ guild in connect and if yes does it have space for a newbie?

wtf? my tank died.
now i have to level another one all over again.

when their star energy is down to 1 they will be at risk of dying if their mech is destroyed. you either give them those health cookies,swap them out, or wait for it to recover

Looks like I can reliably clear 40ap boss by myself which is more reliable than multiplayer actually.

MBGG-2 has space, feel free to apply

Panzer Waltz is up.

Well
I guess im done for now

The green bar thing right? I started the map with it full. Her robot was down to half / orange health at the last fight where she died though.

Cooking them food recover star energy too.

Is there any special scene when she dies?

A short animation of a space burial / shooting her capsule coffin into space.

So no unique lines?
youtube.com/watch?v=dGQcXWC7yTw

delete this

Forgot. I didn't even know she died until the battle is over.

DELET

Bunch of new ships for JP coming in soon in another construction event, including Lion and Richelieu

This background color and font outlining is not friendly to google image translation

Man these new skills in PW are lit

I'm easily clearing raids I couldn't even pass before

>tfw you used up all your raid points yesterday
Though yeah, these skills are bonkers.

Getting 10+ hits in shelling with a variety of SPG skills pretty much demolishes the enemy tanks. Susan is pretty much also shitting over everything getting 20k-30k+ damage in these new maps not even counting the skill.

Also these fox tanks are kind of pitiful, intelligent and aware that their asses are generally going to get kicked.

>can't skip through all the text

How do I not suck at BGHS? Just when I thought I was kiting well enough with a.l staff, the timer ran out.

Yeah, but it costs 40 AP for what, 300 more coins than joining rooms? Still doesn't seem worth it to host, could be spending that AP hoping on 6* mats to drop.

You work quickly. I only just got to 6* and back up to level 40ish. Where are you grinding exp cubes? I've just been joining random ticket quest rooms and hoping for the best.

Sounds like you need more damage output.

Level up mains, level up subs, increase main girl's affection until 40 to use more subs.

Also, autoreload friend skill boosts your damage output with guns and rods quite a bit, since you don't have to stop to roll-reload all the time.

Easiest way to get that is to trade 3 4* crystals for Doll Sadone, and put her in the party. Also sometimes shows up on more recent cards, and occasionally on weapons.

Well, here's what I can figure about active skills in PW.

For each of the class types(ATG, SPG, etc.), there's 3 generic skills. Each tank also has as its default their uncommon skill. Means you can just eyeball the skill slot when flipping through all your tanks to see if they have one of the good skills.

Actual percentages seem to be of the damage listed rather than anything to do with your stats. Which is confusing, but basically higher damage and higher percentages of that damage equal better.

Notable uncommon skills are:

Variable Fire, 6 total attacks at not completely neutered strength. Both Katyusha and Susan get it so yay, rockets(Whizbang gets it too from what I hear). Also Wespe it turns out so you're not out of luck if you're only HE focused.

Indirect Fire, decent 3 shot skill which can also prevent an enemy from attacking once. Jagdtiger and Bison lines get it.

Railway Gun Ops, make an attack do so much damage it will pretty much guaranteed one shot whatever you're shooting at the cost of your contact attack. Does ridiculous damage even on T-34M(I did a freaking 16k crit with the level 1 skill on an SPG in raid 3 and 8k normal on the boss MT in raid 3). Good for frontloading damage to kill enemy tanks faster and safer. Mocha gets this, but I have her out getting corn right now so I can't test it with her at the moment.

Airborne Infantry and Infantry Reinforcement, together, these two skills basically equip your entire force as if they were fielding 8k+ infantry during the contact phase. Since it happens in the middle of the contact phase, the infantry don't even have much chance to get shot off either. Found on LTs generally.

>getting skins on characters that can't even be used in PVE properly

She is cute, so why not?

I'd get her skin in a heartbeat if I had her, Uncle Sam is a good girl. And they're going to eventually "buff" underperforming 5*s, but it likely be soon enough judging by how quick they are to patch and implement stuff.

And I think it's today that the new event starts, that War one. Hopefully something cool and not a cancer-fest of slogging through cubes.

You have 10 second to explain why you aren't playing evil factory

Cute girls where?

Speaking of cubes, fuck this fucking cube.

urgh, i tried to make my own gameplay webm but for some reason it went all squashed when i uploaded it

How do I craft weapons and trade for girls?

Put a shield on just your close ranged. Tank and melee assaults, as they are usually the first to be targeted.

Are there any good games that are playable offline? What about single player jrpgs? Guardian Cross looks interesting, but I wonder about the in app purchase and how relevant those are. The game also heavily advertises multiplayer.

>trade for girls
Middle button (weapons/team setup) -> that button with an arrow from three cards to one card.

You can also use other 4*s for trade fodder, but no point in that anymore. Aside from that Sadone for autoreload, you're mainly just trading for old outfits.

>craft weapons
Gather materials from stages, or trade for some from the co-op shop.

But the autoreload ones I was talking about are gacha 4*s only.

None in Christmas weapon gacha. Second Stage weapon gacha has a gun and rod with it, but it's a huge pool so your chances aren't great.

Meant to say Guardian Codex*

Thanks, I'll give it another try. How long do I have to grind gems before the guaranteed 4* starts?

>tfw hardly any of them remain as kids

>6 inches taller and 12 cup sizes bigger

14 more hours, I think.

they did a bit more of that

500 gems in 14 hours, and then another 1500 total for the other days. Is that even possible?

A lot of games here are gacha-focused, and require online so that players don't all edit their data and give themselves everything for free.

Haven't tried much in the way of offline mobile RPGs, aside from various super-generic APRGs when I was first trying out mobage.

I think your best bet (if you're on Android) is to get an emulator of some sort and play games on that.

Hers is at least cute in both iterations, the brown tennis girl looks like she got two tumors.

I kinda wonder if there's anything that gets a size reduction instead

Uh.

Okay.

Anyone get Sofie or Liam the newest memorial on shironeko tennis?
How good are they?

Anything is possible with money.

Bur even if you can do it just by grinding, I wouldn't. Colopl gives out a lot of free gems, but nowhere near enough to roll every guarantee in every set.

game?
game?

its in the op

What's so good about Maria?

The fact that she gives your party +40% damage just from existing.

fuck you

and this one just gets bigger each time

Sorry you can't read.

Hers is the best upgrade, biggest shame she's a 3*.

Damn. I already used my orbs to evolve Nell because I don't have a 5* weapon for Maria but I guess that was a mistake.

Then how am I supposed to get a good Subaru?

Can you guys adopt Brave Exvius. We want rid of them.

>Kicking Brave Exvius out of Brave Exvius General

Reroll for her in 13 hours?

If you grind out 2k of your story gems right away, that's gonna cut into gems you could be spending trying to get later Subarus.

Why would we want someone else's trash? Even charity doesn't accept trash.

Then I'll just grind out one set of 250. Thanks for the help.

>/mbgg/ tries it, doesn't care, stops talking about it
>you guys try it, like it, apparently won't stop talking about it
Seems to be where it belongs already.

Y'know besides the finger-toes she might tempt me to roll.

is she gonna be in global?

I just got an email about Valiant Force. Should I play it?

How do i access Christmas Doubles event in Shirotenni?

anyone paying Durango beta?
looks kind of nice.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nexon.durango.lb300

This guy is good enough to keep the roll, right?

How long am I going to be waiting for this e-mail?

like a day.
i also have 2 spare codes if any of you want.

send pls [email protected]

How's Mobius Final Fantasy?

sent.

Neat update to dorm room gameplay in BGHS.
A bunch of the extra lines they have after a situation are fully voiced now:
>Refresh Mode after bathing
>Swimming Mode after swimming
>Interactions in the base floor swimming pool, including headpats
>When a girl is laying in bed and headpatting her there
>When someone comes to visit
But not after bedtime gameplay, so maybe they're waiting to finish the entire class before doing those.

ded

That doesn't look too bad, done with grinding in my games for now so I can give it a try

You play with your guild, the 4th button on the bottom. Doubles event opens up at certain times, you can check by going into your guild club room and clicking on the tennis court. Usually it will be easier to quit your guild and look for a new one, nips have guilds made specifically for double events they're usually named Daily in katakana as deiri

I have it downloaded, but I have to grind gems for the new BGHS gacha, reroll Terra Battle, grind the Tennis Christmas event, etc.

>PW equipment filter is broken with invalid .pngs
I can't handle all this lag with the game trying to load every single unfiltered item.

Speaking of which, are cushions, suppressors or periscopes even useful?

So quitting mbgg guild?
Is it even alive?

What is this Shironeko 2016 Christmas theme song?
It is so good, one of the only saving grace because of my bad memorial gacha pull.

I quit a long time ago because there was only 2-3 people who played doubles and it was hard to get them on during the time

mimu

>2 frames per second in the 2016 Christmas island event
What the hell is this shit? Is this an issue for anyone else?

>Tried playing picture related
>Found out most main characters are missing and the 5* character pool is dominated by Star Ocean 5 characters

>main characters are missing

Well who do you think they would have add in the future if all were in?

Is it good? It looks decent but it doesn't have cute girls so the gameplay will have to make up for it and I want to know if its actually fun before I bother even downloading it on my slow connection.

I heard Mobius FF doesn't have any other gameplay other than turn based combat. Are there any worthwhile japanese mobage with nice graphics that would have other gameplay as well?

can't comment about the gameplay as I'm still at early game myself but it's certainly polished.
you can be the cute girl, and there's cute NPCs too I guess.

Is it just me, or are these 4* Christmas boots shit?

Gameplay videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ED2TeElaQ_I
youtube.com/watch?v=Se1LvkFyVLw

I can be that cute loli with the dino stuffed animal? Well I'm sold do I have to sign up for it or can I just download the apk and play?