youtube.com/watch?v=A3sBZ5Nr4hc

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>FF XI /ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ffrkprofiles.com/index.php#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goobues are cute

best dragoon, best girl

>best dragoon

Here we go.

When are the XV boys coming to Record Keeper?

Wut?

and now we wait for datamine

This banner is a good banner since all of them can go to 6* either now or the future. It depends on how useful Noctis is though given he is a base 5*. Mercedes is useful if you intend to roll for Tidus since she is a water based attacker and Cheezy Chorizo has a top notch TMR and is useful as a unit to boot. Charlotte is a good support tank in her 6* with Enbolden and her own Refresh ability(that can be made better with enhancements to boot!) alongside nullifying magic damage when she covers and a not die if at a certain percentage of health passive that can be made even better(starts off at less than 70% to one-shot her, can be improved to has to be less than 30% to KO her).

I wonder how many thousands of dollarydoos whalecucks will dump in for noctis.

>Top Tier Attacks
>Elemental Attacks
>Massive Damage
>Healing
>Lowering Enemy Stats

But can he see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Sounds like he's Lightning Mk.2

All I want is Chizuru and blade mastery.

JP will have it easier to roll for him since any rainbow has a chance of it being him instead of in Global where it could be an awakened 4* or 3*.

Might roll dailies on this banner since it is a good one and getting a Mercedes is nice for the collection. Otherwise I'll give it a pass since I already have 2/4 units on the banner(Charlotte/Chizuru)

thats one trash TM, death wont work against anyone, he wont be able to go full mage for holy, we'll see what alterna is
>status aliments
Hello BC Lid 3.0

If Noctis' abilities are on par with current JP meta, he's gonna be pretty overpowered. I'd imagine quite a lot if that ends up being the case.

I have seen not even a golden crystal in a month. Maybe rng gods are just testing my faith and reward me with noctis lel

So Is the only way to get these characters to literally spend real money and keep doing the 11 pull? like honestly what are the chances of getting something that rare with your one daily pull? and the fact you're timed before the banner ends just adds to urgency. I guess you get a few extra chances here and there from tickets from the event at the time, but still.

The behind the scenes (or slightly in your face) reality of this game is starting to dawn on me. I don't like it.

To be honest, same here, I did not get any Golden Crystals during the FFXIII banners. This banner looks good. I only have my 5* Chizuru, but can never have too many Blade Masteries.

You can get them in the daily pull just as easily as you can in the 10+1. Some people here have pulled multiple rainbows out of their daily, while some haven't pulled any rainbows at all.

RNG giveth, and RNG taketh away.

Don't spend money if you don't want to, the game gives you more than enough Lapis to get decent units. I haven't spent a cent and I'm rocking an all 6 star team.

Tbqh im not sure if i should pump some tickets into this banner, i already have 2 chorizos and one charlotte.

Never give up hope user, I pulled a Lightning from my daily yesterday.

The chance doesn't get any better with an 11 pull, outside of the guaranteed 4* Crystal, which can upgrade into a Rainbow one like any other Gold Crystal.

Its pretty much just pull for what you can get, which are 3* and 4*, and just hope for 5* bases to fall into your lap as a surprise one day.

The two 4* units can become 6* units, Charlotte will eventually get a 6* as well, and while 5* bases are strong out of the box, TMRs in the long run can make any character great.

I wont get my hopes up on getting Noctis, it'd be nice. I have Prishe and Onion Knight as my most desirable 5* bases.

I might do my Daily + 2-4 Tickets on good looking banners on the first day, but then just resort to the dailies for the rest of it. I need to keep my ticket pile up. Its only at 21, but there's still plenty of time before Prishe and OK.

>RNG giveth, and RNG taketh away.
There's a difference in curving "RNG" between someone doing 1 pull a day and someone doing 200 pulls in one day because they dropped their paycheck in a mobile game, however.

It's a "you don't have to pay if you don't want to...BUT IF YOU DO.." And I can't increase the font on those 4 words enough. Think about it, when the banner ends you have even LESS of a chance to get the character you wanted, it's literally adding pressure to try to make you pay up. I won't spend a dime on it either just like you haven't, but it's fucking annoying.

For what it's worth I have no "luck" for this type of shit, and I don't really believe in luck to begin with (contradictory I know, it's just RNG) but I haven't pulled anything with my daily worth mentioning other than a Zidane for TMR farm when I get more. Lightning banner is about over and I didn't get jack shit. I really wanted Lightning, too.

I think my problem with this whole 5* base rainbow crystal shit is in the concept of banners. You get an increase chance to pull specific ones during the banner, so you feel the pressure of "oh shit it's now or never" when it ends, your chance (which was already dogshit) just got even WORSE. And that's b.s

I put 3-4 tickets into ff13 banner, stupid move blinded by light(ning) kek. Im at 34 tickets at the moment and 13500 lapis

>5* base

>Think about it
It's not something that needs to be thought about, everyone knows what mobages are about.

That's just the nature of any gacha. Its what causes people to dump money

Just have realistic expectations and know that other 6* units are just fine, even if they aren't a 5* base.

It'll be better if we ever get the crystal fix that guarantees Rainbows to having a base 5*, but who knows if and when that'll happen.

My question is, will Noct stay in the gacha forever or is he limited?
>Just have realistic expectations and know that other 6* units are just fine, even if they aren't a 5* base.
This, JP has been quite fair with their 4*, Agrias, Rikku, Setzer, Amelia and few others are great competitors for slotsin your main team

To be honest I'm starting to lose the appeal of this very quickly. Was never big on mobile games and this has 100% soured my experience on it. Already have a few units I like though so no reason to just uninstall it. Idk. I guess it just pisses me off that "money solves everything" as usual but I pretty much refuse to spend a penny on a phone game of all things. I'd sooner buy FFXV DLC than that shit

He's probably forever in the 5* base pool. If we get the 3 Rainbow deal for 10K Lapis, you might be able to pull him.

>Noct stay in the gacha forever?
why wouldn't he? he isn't a collab or seasonal character.

I'm at a mere 11310 Lapis and 21 Tickets.

Even if there is a 10k lapis for 3 Rainbows thing, I probably wont get it. None of the 5* bases I want are here yet, so its pointless for me to get. Getting 3 duds would also fill me with more regret than learning of a "what could've happened" scenario where I got 3 5* bases.

>money solves everything
It doesn't, though. You could potentially spend a thousand or more dollars and still not pull a rainbow banner character. That's what makes actually getting one so amazing, as in I love my gilgamesh and he loves me.

I'll be happy if instead of the 3 random rainbows for 10K if they put an individual package of a 5* base unit with the materials needed to awaken them and the Gigantuars for 10K.

There would be a lot of those packages(Lightning/Delita/Ramza/DK Cecil/Luneth/Gilgamesh/Noctis/Maybe Dark Fina), but on the other hand that would be a good way to jew out since a guaranteed 5* base would be nice.

The gacha simulator on ffrkprofiles.com/index.php# updated.

Test your luck RKfriends.

>all rounder
Guess I'm sticking to my OK in JP. Ramza 2.0 is not what I wanted.

I just dont believe this 10k lapis for rainbows meme, i dont think its happening. Who knows.

>You could potentially spend a thousand or more dollars and still not pull a rainbow banner character.

You "could", but you most likely will NOT. If you spend 1k$ you are more likely to get what you want than someone doing 1 pull a day for 2 weeks. It's the same RNG per pull for both, yeah,
but someone is pulling 14 times and that's it, the money spender has over 500 (or whatever) pulls. They will most likely get it.

It just sucks ass that people will be cheering and gloating over their lightnings and noctis and I get jack shit because all I can do is one daily pull. Envy/Jealousy are powerful things, and not fun when you get the shit end of the stick

Yes and yes.

Screw the boys, how long will I be waiting for Lady A?

>Envy/Jealousy over mobage data
Well at least you recognize you have a problem, is all I can say.

>XIV banner
hooo boy

If you really want Noctis, start new accounts and reroll for him, using the starting Lapis/Tickets to pull for him. If just having a single 5* base is enough to satisfy you, you wont have to feel anxious down the line.

I started playing during the Halloween event, but rerolled after two weeks when the III banner started. Got Luneth and Cecil at the start, and eventually Refia. With three of the best units in the game, there was really no pressure to have to get other units, and I can draw or pass on banners at my leisure.

If you aren't too far in, start over and try to get a start you're satisfied with. Otherwise, there's plenty of units down the line that aren't 5* bases that make great 6* units or other units that aren't 6* now may have 6* upgrades later. Firion is a monster with lots of X Killer abilities, WoL bulks up and has -40% stat down abilities, Agrias who's nothing more than a 5* Full Breaker now becomes a mini Orlandu at 6* + Enhancements.

>problem
Natural human tendency, actually.
"it's only a game" doesn't apply when you're posting on basically a mobage general. Only a random normie like a coworker could say that.

>reroll
I already did that when I first started playing, for Gilg. And yes he's awesome, but you know who else is awesome? Lightning and Noctis. But I won't get either and restarting the account is obviously pointless.

Nuts to it, I've angered myself enough thinking about this b.s, goodnight

>but you know who else is awesome? Lightning and Noctis
And Tidus
And Orlandu
And Eileen
And Onion Knight
And DKCecil post-enchantment
And Ramza post-enchantment
And Mercenary Ramza
And Dark Veritas
And Forren
Are you going to get pissed about not getting every single good 5*?

>tfw daily pull was dupe Chorizo
Bentz looks sexy though. Also, fuck Sasuke.

>"it's only a game" doesn't apply when you're posting about a game
I'm so glad I didn't actually say that then. Sleep tight, hope you get a rainbow someday if you don't quit first.

But you know who else is awesome? Any other 6* character (except White Witch Fina, she's trash).

If you only want what you are unlikely to get, then this probably isn't the kind of game for you. For free to play, its about working with the hand you're dealt, and cheating a little at the start with rerolling.

When I see people with Lightning right now on my list, I'm not filled with jealousy, I'm merely filled with "oh nice, another 100% bonus to my gear drops".

It's kind of amazing how much of a blunder FFXV was.

Ah there you are Antifag. Was wondering what happened to you.

Am I overlevelled in FFX HD?

I'm in the Via Purifico and about to fight Seymour. Yuna just learned Reflect, and every enemy I fight is Overkilled by a single regular attack from Tidus/Wakka/Auron (screenshot related).

I never really grinded, but I did make sure to overkill most bosses and make sure everyone got XP.

Should I turn on No Encounter for the next area to try and get back in line or what?

Is Cloud of Darkness the only unit with a nose?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Reflect is gonna make the upcoming Seymour a FUCKING JOKE. All you have to do is throw it on everyone and he can barely touch you.

So you aren't supposed to have Reflect at this point then?

Shantotto, Cyan kinda cause he has that mustache, Stat Pots and Trust Moogles.

Same with the other people who got 5* bases other than Lightning for me. I am happy with Lightning and Maxwell as my current 5* base units. Though seeing a couple of recent Rainbows I drew turn out to be trolls sucks hard...

When will we get the gacha rarity change Gumi? I hope it comes so that I don't draw anymore trolls.

What?

If it helps, I remember when I watched my friend play (the original) X and he grinded up to it on the stretch leading to Seymour.

Granted at the time we were 13-14 years old. So feel a little bad a bout it I guess. Or y'know, play the game the way you want to, we're not your parents.

How many quests are there in total in FFXV? I've completed 296 and I'm pretty sure that if I'm missing any, they're the dumb rescue hunters and fix the car ones.

Mm, 5% trust moogle.

I heard Judge Gabranth likes to take it up the ass from Vayne Solidor!

Now give me those leaves before anyone gets hurt!

When's the next Dissidia character reveal? I want to torture myself with not getting based Ulti

Liking it would imply that he knows what it feels like, which he clearly does not.
Do not start this shitposting again.

Finally got everything I wanted from The Hanging Edge. Only took 141 ELT runs with 5 bonus units, in case anyone was curious

>If I don't get every single best character in the game I'm not playing this

????

SOON

Vayne is gay and unperfect blahblahblah
There, shitposting done.

if i recall, the via purifico has weak monsters because of the meme section where yuna is alone. the encounters don't change.

It's kind of amazing how much of a blunder ur life was lmao

By the way, fuck you to all the people here who'll get Noctis in a daily pull. I know you're here.

what would Gladio do if Noctis fucked, cummed inside, and impregnated Iris

Reminder that nobody in FFXII did anything wrong and it was all a conflict of nationalism where fundamentally correct individuals could not coexist peacefully

he would force her to have an abortion, then fuck, cum inside and impregnate Iris himself to mark her as his territory.

>trudging through FFXV

why do Cindy and Noctis suddenly develop Parkinson's whenever they have a conversation?

of all the questionable design decisions in this mess of a walking simulator, that one's the worst.

>inb4 boobies. They don't even bounce. Fuck you

Excluding Vayne Solidor, who did everything wrong.

It's tough to make model behavior work dynamically.

Going by anime cliches, one of two things could happen
1. Beat him up for violating the bro code
2. "Kindly" inform him to treat her well

>tripfag
I don't know. Why don't you go choke on a big veiny dick?

Reminder that while most parties could be sympathized with in some way there were definitely some that were more wrong than others.

And the True Hero did no wrong at all.

>hyped about Chizuru
>leveling her for two days
>suddenly realize I don't want to take out Exdeath and CoD out of my team because I don't have her TM or a great Katana

Welp, I guess she's not really worth getting to 6* yet

>Reminder that while most parties could be sympathized with in some way there were definitely some that were more wrong than others.
Probably Rozarria the most, all things considered. But they're so consistently offscreen that it's hard to tell if they're legitimate in their desire to repel Archadean aggression or just opportunists using the Dalmascan resistance to undermine their longtime opponents.

so global be insta crashes when I try to open the arena in memu, anyone else?

FUCK
OFF

>Archadian aggression
No, you missed like half of the plot at least.
Casual reminder that Rozzaria instigated the battle over rabanastre for the sole purpose of using it as an excuse for war.

Previous Archadean aggression (nothing Vayne was involved with), we're told they were being quite expansionist even when it wasn't militarily advisable and there was no ongoing war.

Final Fug
Final Fug II
Final Fug III
Final Fug IV
Final Fug V
Final Fug VI
Final Fug VII
Final Fug VIII
Final Fug IX
Final Fug X
Final Fug XI Online
Final Fug XII
Final Fug XIII
Final Fug XIV Online
Final Fug XV

Including the remastered remasterpieces
Final Fug X Intersexional
Final Fug XII Intersexional Zodiac Prostitute System
Final Fug II US Sexy Type Version
Final Fug Tictacs
Final Fug Dawn of Fugs
Final Fug Crystal Bionicles
Final Fug Revenant Asses
Final Fug Sleepover with Kefka
Final Fug XII NOTHING WRONG EDITION
Final Fug Theatrhythm Cat Call
Final Fug Squall x Cloud Yaoi Edition ^_^ Feat. She's so Kawaii
Final Fug XV Queer's Tale
Final Fug Versus XIII
Final Fug Sleepy Kittens

why?

tfw you rush third level magic and accidentally nuke your whole party with a quintcast thundaga

What would Noctis's soul break/ super soul break/ burst soul break/ over soul break be?

What are the requirements for being added to the doc? (BE)

I'm not high level and still very new
But i got empty friends slots that need filling

>Use today's trust moogle to finish Gilgamesh's TM and get that genji glove
>Get Toblerone on daily pull

Today is a good day

Reminder that SPR doesn't help your heals and your support abilities should be on a useless unit not your support healer.

Because.

the requirement is typing in your information

If you have a useless unit to begin with you're already doing it wrong you fuck

So you were typing this out and not once did you think "this isn't funny"? Even after the 19th variation?

Fishing